It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"But you LOOK white!"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
She said "your hat represents genocide".

About a minute later she says "we need to get rid of all people like you".

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I understand that some people have a rougher time in this country. I understand that some REAL bad stuff has happened in the past, still happens on a much smaller scale today, and that it must be hard to see things that I just don't.

That being said, STFU unless you're pointing it out respectfully, and not being a hysterical mess. Trump supporters don't all want to deport every Mexican or person of color. You have no idea why a certain person supports a certain candidate.

When you pull this kind of BS it's only hurting your cause. Nobody sees some fat, entitled harpy stealing property as a good thing. At least nobody you want to convert to your way of thinking. I've never changed an opinion when someone is aggressively badgering me. I certainly have (on ATS and other places, even real life) when someone talks to me as an equal, explains why something bothers them, and gently suggests I quit or adopt a certain behavior/mindset.

The Tump Phenomenon never ceases to amaze me. We're seeing the real ugliness of certain groups (basically ALL OF THEM) that used to try to hide in the shadows either by not voicing their real opinions, or by pretending to be nice and virtue signaling. THIS GOES FOR ALL SIDES. Maybe this country needed to vent, and it's clear most people are doing just that now. People who want equality showing an enormous amount of hate for white people, people who espouse family values ignoring a lack of them... The only people in the real world I like discussing politics with now are people like me that are in the middle and think taking a hard right or left is for idiots (making me probably part of the problem and feel a little like a douche).

Those college worker bees are pathetic. Just stand up to her and say give him back the hat. They're al trying to remember 2 day course on conflict resolution they had to take. Is this 2nd grade? This a grown (and I mean GROWN) woman that stole someones hat because she thought it was offensive. The faculty was treating them like siblings having a conflict over a toy. She stole his hat, tell her to f*** off, give him back his hat and get out. I hope she's expelled for this.

Dude has a right to wear his hat, but I think he's being an idiot. Of COURSE people are going to flip out. You're not helping your cause either man. At least he was within his rights to do so. I don't get the urge some college students have to get all political on campus. There shouldn't be any politics. STFU and go to class.

Anyway, f*** people like this chick. She's butthurt because she wants to be butthurt. I think social media has also made everyone think they're personal feelings are far more important than they are.

One more thing, I think it's hysterical when people pretend saying someone has privilege is an insult. I'm pretty happy with mine. Pretty sure you wouldn't be bitching if you had some. Where is this privilege line drawn too? Are there points assigned? Like if you're parents make x amount you get so many points, but if you're black you get negative points? So well off black children are just sort of set at 0? I hate either side trying to herd people into certain designations. We should focus on the individual, you filthy liberals. That was a joke.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

So, people like that are real. They exist.

Like, for real. Yo.

Pendeja. Cara mongolica de culo matizado con manteca.

edit on 10 1 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
In Vancouver, there was a University prof. who said the football team must change it's nickname, because it is very offensive, to blacks.

The team is called the SFU Clansmen, or Clan, for short.

Apparently, this PC professor saw 'Clan' as offensive to blacks. The name is not 'Klan', it is 'Clan', short for Clansmen.

In fact, the University is named after Simon Fraser, an early explorer in the region, and of Scottish heritage.

SFU's bagpipe band wins awards in Scotland, in kilts of the Clan Fraser.

Scottish clans have existed for centuries, and naming the team after a Clan, in 1965, has never been taken as offensive to any culture, until now.

The best part of this story was when the TV news crew asked a few black people if they were offended by the name....they all said no, they were not at all offended by the name.

Because they knew it was not about the KKK. or even spelled the same, and it's not used in such a way.

This puffed-up nitwit was so determined to change the name, she went around trying to get people to sign a petition for changing the name. And she got lots of people to sign it, too. It's easy to get names on a petition - just tell people the name has been found offensive to all the black people she spoke to. How would they know that none of the blacks were offended at all!

The prof wanted to be honored for changing the name of a university team, ends up looking like an arrogant overblown dolt...

I love it.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Since this pompous prof deliberately went out of the way in trying to link Scottish clans with the KKK, perhaps Scots should start their own petition, demanding she must be fired by the university for slandering all the people of Scottish heritage!!

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

This is the stupid # that comes out of a lot of far left-wingers... "wearing a MAGA hat = genocide"... WTH are you talking about woman?... Neither wearing that hat, nor the message behind MAGA is "about bringing genocide to the U.S." Dumb idiots like this one can't make an intelligent argument for the life of them.
edit on 1-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Hmmm, looks fishy. If genuine then the guy's a real pussy as the nutjob deserves nothing less than a slap on the face.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nightwalk

Hmmm, looks fishy. If genuine then the guy's a real pussy as the nutjob deserves nothing less than a slap on the face.

A slap on the faces EXACTLY what she wanted to happen - then the guy would be arrested.
Radical leftists incite violence, break laws and spew racism and fascist ideologies looking for a reaction. If that reaction comes, they get what they want and switch to virtue signalling and victimhood.

The guy was no pussy - he was smart.

edit on 1/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
CWAJGA

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Is it just me or am I the only one who would have smiled and said something like "its cool...I have a highly infectious disease...enjoy" and walked away? No reason to get all flustered and angry...just entertain yourself with the crazies you meet in life...if possible...

Nice....

Sounds like somebody's got a Robin Williams bend to themselves.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Take a knee during the anthem?

Free expression.

Wear a hat with a MAGA logo?

Hate crime.

Welcome to America, 2017.

It's really quote amazing isn't it?? How people can be such hypocrites when it serves their agenda....

Indeed. Kind of like how the same people who profess outrage at the knee-jerk assumption by this particular idiot based on skin color and other physical attributes don't think judging a book by its cover is a problem when the person in question "looks" like they might belong to some different group that they themselves disdain. The very same hypocrites who think beards are a reliable indication that someone is a radical Muslim hell bent on killing people, or stupidly believe that illegal immigrants from Mexico only have black hair and brown skin, and therefore are easily identifiable at a glance. Pendejos.

Hypocrisy is the order of the day, and they're everywhere...even right here on this thread. Willful ignorance is a hell of a drug.

I see mostly hypocrisies coming from the left and in very very big ways that are too blatant to ignore. Then leftist make people double down on their team and the ones defending the middle to right ground are cringing at them for being so dense and 'yea team!'.

We need to get off the team thing of politics and on to with

"right or wrong actions have consequences, some good some bad'

Right now one side gets a pass in some peoples mind while the entirety of the middle and those leaning to the other side do attempt to uphold the previously decided upon and necessary laws as a reason for the true concern...

J

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I won’t laugh until you can guarantee me that this woman is not in fact mentally retarded or deranged.

She is mentally retarded and deranged. All radical leftists are and they need help. I think a year or two in a mental hospital getting treatment for the condition is a good idea.

Why not an interment camp where they can be brainwashed>?!?!?!

UK please put a sarc on that.... That is stretching the truth a bit.

They are brainwashed, however. The only hope i see is to stop that at the source. Free speech was never one sided and free.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Apparently, very, VERY low entrance requirements at this college.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
People like her will ensure Trump gets a 2nd term. Moderate Democrats need to get a rein on these extremists. Instead they are embracing them and defending them.

Good luck.

Edit: By the way, that woman is a textbook racist.
edit on 1 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Both sound like 3 year olds. "that's my free speech". "genocide". "Mine, mine give it back".

SJW and instigators will not get along.

Both are very impressive.

She stole his property. Why are you defending a criminal?

He is rightly pointing out that she stole his property. So if someone steals something from you, then your are just going to shut up and not say anything? Because that would make you a whiner. Not sure if you are serious here, but if you are, then that is sad.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I'd be going to gaol.....

people today.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

LOL WOW

I was Born Here !

So what is she:

1st Generation American Anchor Baby ?
that was Born in the States an brought back to her Parents Latin Country

Has she lived in a Spanish Speaking Compound , Commune ?

With a Slight Heavy Accent ??

Shes Probably Pissed off ,

as Trump Wants too Deport Illegals.
Genocide ?

Well if she is from Puerto Rico
then She is a True Natural Born American ..

with that accent Sorry I question..

am I racist , Nope

Im Europe ( Irish/ Scott /English/ French ) and Native American Mohawk/ Cree
of the North Country of NY

ohh yeah I wonder if i can pass for Hispanic

She is Pretty Much Like ME!!! a Mix Mutt

and thats what Hispanics are.
a Mix of Europe ( Spanish/Portuguese and Native aka Indian )
although some don't want too acknowledge that.

LOL funny that Some Hispanics get upset about Whites
and they have White in them Spain and Portugal

Im Europe ( Irish/ Scott /English/ French ) and Native American Mohawk/ Cree
of the North Country of NY

I mean WTF People ,

This Woman is a Complete Ignorant Idiot.

just wanted too Add:

Either your

Hispanic ( a Mix of Spanish and Native ) Originaly what the Term Ment

Native Amerian ( North or South America )

or

Europe White

there is no Between other then Hispanic !

and if your saying you have No White in you
but from Latin America Proven with DNA

then your Native aka Indigenous People
then your not actually Hispanic

just a Spanish Speaking Indian.

End of Rant ..

edit on 02017SundayfAmerica/Chicago10273 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I love the entitlement of these people.

They're in for a rude awakening outside of campus.

I see a life of blame whitie for all her failures in the near future. She was actually enjoying that she had his hat. I bet she just wished he would do anything to get it back...just waiting to scream and fall on the ground...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9

She stole his property. Why are you defending a criminal?

He is rightly pointing out that she stole his property. So if someone steals something from you, then your are just going to shut up and not say anything? Because that would make you a whiner. Not sure if you are serious here, but if you are, then that is sad.

Too bad she wasn't wearing a couple of hundred dollar sun glasses...I'm thinking fair trade there.

edit on 1-10-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism

Shut the # up, if some invades your personal property you do have a legal precedent to react out of defense.

And this isn't a "punch first ask questions later" Scenario...its a "Bitch, get off my # - then punch" Scenario.

# this bitch, she just made her culture look bad by being a thieving #....giggity.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join