It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"But you LOOK white!"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

That guy had the patience of Job, I would have punched her in her throat

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Best post ever!!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If PEOPLE reach for my head THAT is a DEADLY threat and I WILL act accordingly.
I CAN DO HORRIBLE damage myself so THAT little, Latin,girl would be receiving a brachial stun for her efforts,leaving a NASTY bruise on her neck,once she wakes up.
Others will be serviced as received.
edit on 29-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

perfect.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Also perfect.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm 110% positive that I wouldn't have been that patient with that waste of air and that hat would've been back on my head in short order. Goes to show that intelligence is not a prerequisite to get into college nowadays.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Any followup story to this?

All I saw was her saying "really?" while flanked by two officers.

Where were the officers in that video?

7:55 in theres a round one way in the back.
9:11 right before the end, she is greeted by 2 of them. She says "Really?!"

Thanks, I missed that. I have a little more confidence in the faculty now. I had thought they were just letting her go with all that "talk it out crap", but they called campus police as they should.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

"Genocide of a bunch of people."

Is that what she said?

I gotta drink to numb the stupid

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This woman....dear lord, she isn't too bright. I went thru her Facebook page and back in February she outted her own mom as an illegal. And she has posted numerous photos of her mom on it too. So....whatcha wanna bet ICE has already received several calls as to her mother's immigration status? How dumb do you have to be to out your mom on social media on a profile that is set to public, especially once you go do something like this and attract tons of people to your profile? I know I can't be the only one who went back through her posts....

And if her mom is illegal, does that mean this woman is one of the DACA/dreamers?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa
So at the end, who did the campus police throw out???

I can't comment on the mouthy person with the hat in her hand without violating the T&Cs.

Personally, if someone grabbed apiece of clothing off of me, I would consider that as an assault.

ganjoa

Indeed. How many times have we seen in the MSM cases of ignorant political people of autism, snatching the head covering off a muslim woman, being branded as ignorant racist morons.. A lot.

No one agrees with that, and actively denounce it. Yet this woman gets to be seen as the face of the left and is given accolades by her ilk.

But that's non of my business kermit.jpg

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism
a reply to: DBCowboy

Considering those 2 same arguments a single platform?

Priceless.

For everything else, there's Mastercard.

Don't you mean Masterrace

I'm sure you do. Us nazi racists white supremacists with MAGA hats are all the rage at the local klan meetings.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
She is really all over the place, even her so called friends tell her in some of her posts that she's becoming what she hates, while others agree with her...

and then I read this... lmao..

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Oh whoa!!!! She says eff YOUR laws.... that mean shes not a US citizen and doesn't respect our laws.
The genocide part is silly....what is she talking about anyway.
Oops later in the vid she says she was born in the States... but that's some whacky stuff. The fact that shes born here and hates the country... telling...she gets a bit nervous at the end when she realizes she harassing a bi racial person....
Shes sure got a mouth on her...she has really bought into the whole Reconquista thing.

edit on 30-9-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

funny an hispanic woman talking about genocide lol forgets what the spaniards did lol

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: babalon1971

Perhaps she hasn't learned yet why Mexico and most of Central America speaks Spanish?

edit on 9/30/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Perhaps she hasn't learned yet why Mexico and most of Central America speaks Spanish?

That is the fault of our revisionist history in the schools. Thanks again to the anti Americans who eliminated that. She also dismisses free speech and private property....a sign of Marxist philosophy unfortunately....the fault of Marxist college professors embedded in our education.

edit on 30-9-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

That guy had the patience of Job, I would have punched her in her throat

I was thinking the same thing!

I guess I would have been charged with assault, because I would have taken my property back one way or the other. She said she hates this f# country. Gawd! I wish people like this would find their own island and just go already!

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

And if her mom is illegal, does that mean this woman is one of the DACA/dreamers?

Ugh....that's all we need...hundreds of thousands of these anti-American types. She said she was born here, so if her mom is illegal, I guess that makes her a DACA/dreamer. She said the reason she is staying is because she is going to change this country, the one she hates. Maybe they all should be removed on second thought.....and PLEASE let's get rid of the anchor baby rule.

edit on 30-9-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

IT'S THE JESUITS FAULT!
Too bad I really WISH some of the papers made it...morons.
Rome burned down the Library ALEXANDRIA too, a pattern is showning.
edit on 30-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism
a reply to: DBCowboy

Considering those 2 same arguments a single platform?

Priceless.

For everything else, there's Mastercard.

The contrast is that kneeling during the anthem is a hate crime, and the MAGA hat is free expression right? The first half of the analogy is so absurd, I had to check to make sure you were contrasting it that poorly, as opposed to not contrasting anything at all and saying random words.

What's sad is you feel the need to express the irony of that situation, while you feel numb to the idea hate symbols can be subtle, and freedom of expression doesn't have to be loud.

In a nutshell, am I supposed to assume you're for free speech or not? Are you trying to say that the symbolism associated with a MAGA hat is less offensive, contrived or not, than kneeling during the anthem? Do you see the salt in your own beef? Or can you not even tell what brown stuff you're eating anymore?

(Rofl the post before mine)

If people here are seriously arguing that a MAGA is indeed a hate symbol or offensive, I think ATS is officially dead. Is be done at least.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join