It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jung Un v Trump (Boxing Match)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Who would win?

Trump:

Age: 71 (Has never smoked cigarettes, drank alcohol or done drugs according to the net)
Height: 6' 2in (188cm)
Weight: Between 200 & 230 lbs (95 - 107 kg). On average lets say about 100kg.
Shoe size: 12
Chest: 44in
Waist: 36in
Amrs/Biceps: 13in (32cm)
Hand: 7 1/4-inch-long right hand

Kim Jung-un:

Height: 5' 7in (168cm)
Weight: 189 lbs (86kg)
Shoe size: unavailable
Chest: 46in
Waist: 39in
Arms/Biceps: 13in (32cm)

------------------------------------

ok, so these are the stats I managed to get from the internet. ha ha. One who has apparently never drank, smoked or done drugs and one who is a regular smoker so I'd say even though trump is 71 years of age he still might be pretty fit enough to go a few rounds. Kim Jung-Un probably unfit due to his smoking but because of his age & height he would be able to move quicker around the ring (most probably). If this was a UFC bout well Trump would be able to kick Kim Jung and keep him out of harms way (Until he tired). As a boxing match Trumps arm reach would reach significantly further than Kim's but whether he'd be able to punch low to Kim's head is a question mark as Kim would be bobbing about. As for Kim being able to punch Trump? I doubt he'd be able to reach Trumps head which could be an advantage as he could aim lower towards the midriff and balls. ha ha. I'm thinking maybe they would tire around the same time due to Donalds age and Kims smoking. Don't think Kim could knock Trump down because he weighs a lot more than Kim. The other way is possible if Donald could hit Kim in the head.

Who do you think would win?

Think I'd have to bet on Kim-Jung on points decision in a 5 round match.

Would be great if someone here could do programming and write a simulation for a boxing match between these 2 based on the stats above. LOL. put it on youtube.
edit on CDTFri, 29 Sep 2017 10:54:42 -05000000003010x142x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It wouldn't be a very quick paced fight lol. I'd have to go with Kim Jong Un, he seems more ruthless than Donald Trump.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Kim Jung Un by way of knock out in the second round , Trump hangs up his gloves and retires in disgrace.
Kim would run rings around him just as he's doing now.

edit on 29-9-2017 by gortex because: Spelling again

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Kim Jung Un by way of knock out in the second round , Trump hangs up his cloves and retires in disgrace.
Kin would run rings around him just as he's doing now.

That quick?

Possibly Kim would want it over quickly due to his smoking.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: redpills
It wouldn't be a very quick paced fight lol. I'd have to go with Kim Jong Un, he seems more ruthless than Donald Trump.

I reckon so too. They would be sizing eachother up and maybe trying to work out best way to hit the other for the first round.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Kim have never lifted a finger himself.. he is being carried by his servants.
More then Trump I believe.

I think Kim would be confused and not know how to use his hands or legs.
Trump will KO him in the first round

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
But then there's Trump's tiny hands..

How big are Kimmy's hands?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
One dies from being an old #

The other dies from being a fat #

link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Azn sized?

link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Kim have never lifted a finger himself.. he is being carried by his servants.
More then Trump I believe.

I think Kim would be confused and not know how to use his hands or legs.
Trump will KO him in the first round

Hmmm. First round KO to Trump?

ha ha. Someone make a simulation of the fight.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
But then there's Trump's tiny hands..

How big are Kimmy's hands?

Added Trumps, couldn't find Kims.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
One dies from being an old #

The other dies from being a fat #

Pretty funny but lets stick to the fight in hand.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Kim will bite Trump's ear off and be disqualified.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Kim will bite Trump's ear off and be disqualified.

How will he reach Trumps ear when he is 7in shorter? You have to tell me how he will manage that and in which round?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Rockets?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well first theyd have to do a press conference troll smack talk tour, not unlike Floyd & McGregor just did, that would go on for months. Their competition over which one is ultimately the "heel" in the equation would be so legendary that scholars for the next 10,000 years would still be debating it.

Then there'd be the match, WWF style. Dennis Rodman as the referee. On the troll tour campaign trail there'd be big talk between them over things like cage matches, royal rumbles and the like. In the end Democrat's and Japanese would sucker them both into a barbedwire match Stranglemania style.

Afterwards they could explore tagteam matchups like Hulk Hogan and the Machoman.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I think people have already forgotten about Trump's stamina issues. He could barely stay awake and coherent during the debates. No way he makes it the distance in a boxing match. So Kim easily. He's way younger and way more athletic (relatively speaking, of course). Plus, at least we know he knows how to exercise lol.

Trump:

Kim:

Kidding aside, it would be an ugly & pathetic spectacle. Anyone who's ever seen the "Kimbo Slice vs Dada 5000" mma fight will know exactly what to expect. But it would be great to see their cults try to spin the horribly nonathletic displays from their demagogues. That would be worth the price.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Kim athletic? The walking stick isn't just accessoires ...
Trump (I imagine) is like a pitbull.
In the third minute of the first round the referee would try to get in-between because all the nut kicking and get accidentally killed. After that their respective followers storm the ring and: mayhem

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Footage of a Gangnam off between the fighters and the reff at the weigh in has emerged , looks like Putin will be the reff.

As expected Trump spends most of his time playing to the crowd , Putin has the moves.
Reff wins.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I said it the other day: a proxy battle between KJU and DJT.

Instead of letting one out, we close the door and walk away. Make the world great again!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join