It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swamp Animal Tom Price Fleecing Tax Payers While He Flies Around the World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Well, it looks like Price is out.
HHS Secretary Tom Price resigns

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Over/Under says he gets fired in 30 days.

Lol, nailed it.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
One by one. heh.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

And the Trump Administration continues to fall apart. What a shocker.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Good, to bad he won't go to jail.

Their is no incentive to be an honest Politician. The get away with it because

In 20 years from now our children will be lucky if the system only stays as corrupted as it is now. Thats really sad because the individual Republicans and Democrats are to busy pointing fingers at the other guy and not focusing on the only issue we should be concerned with at the moment.

Conflict of interest in DC . This should be priority 1 and the only priority.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

damn, they need to hurry up and install that revolving door on the west wing

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

I wonder who's going to be next? I mean, Tillerson is supposed to be unhappy at being undermined all the time, so he might be the next out of the door.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
AFAIK cabinet members are not allowed to fly commercial airlines due to safety reasons.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hopefully Rand Paul would be tapped as the next secretary of health. An honest man.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

My guess? Next...........He goes to Jared

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Conflict of interest in DC . This should be priority 1 and the only priority.

Yeah but who's going to actually write those laws and implement them? I doubt many current politicians will write laws that limit their own power and the influence of their donors. Yet "normal" citizens don't seem too keen on becoming politicians themselves. So the only ones left are the citizens who already have political ambitions, which is part of the problem in the first place.

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

And the Trump Administration continues to fall apart. What a shocker.

My biggest political fear is that he'll start stocking his positions with Dubya's old Neo-con gang. For better or for worse, they knew how to get laws passed & policies implemented. So there's no way I can gloat over this apparent inability to surround himself with competent people.

originally posted by: fiverx313

I really hope Sessions and DeVos are next. Won't get my hopes up though.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Apparently Sessions is very unpopular with the Donald as well. I'd lay odds on him going within the next six months.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
He's gone.

I hope this scrutiny keeps up and spreads to the dems too.

I wonder what it cost us when Holder went to Belmont with his family to the races.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Recent articles have shown Tom Price flying his right wing butt around the world in military jets while fleecing tax payers to the tune of $500K. But if you look at it closer, he's been doing it since May and have cost the tax payers $1 million instead.

His offer of penitence is to refund $56K back to the tax payers..........

Price, Zinke, Mnuchin, and Pruitte are all joining the fleecing of taxpayers club with Emperor Snowflake by using millions of dollars for their own benefits. Where is the right wing outrage with this type of "conservatism?" What a joke. This is the most corrupt administration in US History and to be honest, I don't know how we as a country heal from this unless people from the top, down start going to prison.

This crap is nothing compared to frivolous government spending. He also resigned soooo. Non-issue.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Recent articles have shown Tom Price flying his right wing butt around the world in military jets while fleecing tax payers to the tune of $500K. But if you look at it closer, he's been doing it since May and have cost the tax payers $1 million instead.

His offer of penitence is to refund $56K back to the tax payers..........

Price, Zinke, Mnuchin, and Pruitte are all joining the fleecing of taxpayers club with Emperor Snowflake by using millions of dollars for their own benefits. Where is the right wing outrage with this type of "conservatism?" What a joke. This is the most corrupt administration in US History and to be honest, I don't know how we as a country heal from this unless people from the top, down start going to prison.

This crap is nothing compared to frivolous government spending. He also resigned soooo. Non-issue.

The difference being that frivolous spending, if authorized by Congress, is perfectly legal. Embezzlement, fraud, and misuse of public funds is not. Cue chants of "lock them up!"

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Holder was Attorney General from 2009 to 2015. Congressional Republicans had more than enough time to whether he was misusing public funds or not. On the other hand, Price was only in this position since February of this year yet his blatant misuse of funds was easily uncovered.

<< 1   >>

join