It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swamp Animal Tom Price Fleecing Tax Payers While He Flies Around the World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Recent articles have shown Tom Price flying his right wing butt around the world in military jets while fleecing tax payers to the tune of $500K. But if you look at it closer, he's been doing it since May and have cost the tax payers $1 million instead.

His offer of penitence is to refund $56K back to the tax payers..........

Price, Zinke, Mnuchin, and Pruitte are all joining the fleecing of taxpayers club with Emperor Snowflake by using millions of dollars for their own benefits. Where is the right wing outrage with this type of "conservatism?" What a joke. This is the most corrupt administration in US History and to be honest, I don't know how we as a country heal from this unless people from the top, down start going to prison.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

While two wrongs don't make a right..... ever look at Michelle Obama's travels via the taxpayer dime? Remember when they went down South and took not one but TWO AF1's?

Let me be clear, I think they (Rs and Ds) are a bunch of crooks. I just want to make sure you are viewing all of them as the crooks they are and not getting caught up in the identity politics stuff.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It does even come close to this. These clowns have spent millions in a matter of 5-6 months. In Prices case, $1 million in less than 5 months. Completely unacceptable and is yet another proof that the word conservatism no long exists and is completely dead in today's Republican party. The word that fits today is corrupt; no more, no less.

originally posted by: eluryh22

While two wrongs don't make a right..... ever look at Michelle Obama's travels via the taxpayer dime? Remember when they went down South and took not one but TWO AF1's?

Let me be clear, I think they (Rs and Ds) are a bunch of crooks. I just want to make sure you are viewing all of them as the crooks they are and not getting caught up in the identity politics stuff.

edit on 28-9-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Over/Under says he gets fired in 30 days.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
He has agreed to pay some of it back,but like Xue said it's probably too late:

www.npr.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
It does even come close to this.

What are you talking about?!?!?

Michelle Obama took her daughters to ski in Aspen in February 2016, spending $222,875.58 in travel costs alone. This did not include costs for accommodations, meals, rental cars, ski lift tickets, or attendant costs for U.S. Secret Service personnel. The First Lady also took her daughters to Morocco, Spain, and Liberia in June, exotic trips that cost taxpayers $450,026 in flight expenses alone.

Link

I'm not bringing this up to say that Demoncrats are worse than Republicants but simply to say they are all crooks. If you are saying that there was no misuse of our tax dollars for luxury in the past 8 years but NOW there is a problem, I have to essentially disengage because you aren't dealing with reality.

Again, my position is they are all crooks.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If you look closer, the Obamas paid many of their vacation expenses out of their own pockets. What you just posted was fake news.

Michelle Obama took her daughters to ski in Aspen in February 2016, spending $222,875.58 in travel costs alone. This did not include costs for accommodations, meals, rental cars, ski lift tickets, or attendant costs for U.S. Secret Service personnel. The First Lady also took her daughters to Morocco, Spain, and Liberia in June, exotic trips that cost taxpayers $450,026 in flight expenses alone.

Link

I'm not bringing this up to say that Demoncrats are worse than Republicants but simply to say they are all crooks. If you are saying that there was no misuse of our tax dollars for luxury in the past 8 years but NOW there is a problem, I have to essentially disengage because you aren't dealing with reality.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

If you look closer, the Obamas paid many of their vacation expenses out of their own pockets. What you just posted was fake news.

Link

Show me. I would love to be wrong about this.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

You can't compare the expense of the 1st family to cabinet members exploiting their position to fly in 1% luxury while acting as public servants.

Jesus, Trump has bypassed the costs of 8 years of the Obama's travel expenses in his first 6 months, not to mention Melania and Barron's private golden tower expenditure in New York costing hundreds of millions a month for at least 5 months!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

are you sure your link is not a total lie and has been debunked, are you sure? do you have to 'Google' to make sure or is that something you were so inclined to be inquisitive about and did a little research, or just quoting something you saw...
ill take a guess... wink wink

but the man will reimburse his expenses, so no harm no foul.. bail money
edit on 28-9-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

You can't compare the expense of the 1st family to cabinet members exploiting their position to fly in 1% luxury while acting as public servants.

Objection!!!

Nobody cast a single vote for Michelle (nor Melania). First family is not royalty. Michelle had no right to globe-trot the way she did with her mom and daughters in tow and nor does Mrs. Trump have that right. Do we let them get away with it? Yes. That does not absolve them of their thefts though.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Wrong! The First Family have the right to travel freely, and the secret service is at their beckon service for a lifetime.

What Price and other cabinet members have done was illegal.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
sigh!.. only a million dollars? the country is 20 trillion in debt and rising and you`re worried about a million dollars?

I`m pretty sure that the other 19+ trillion is free of theft and corruption, my point is that we will never pay back that 20 trillion so why worry about how much more is stolen and never paid back?

if you`re not gonna pay back 20 trillion why not just keep borrowing and not pay back 50 trillion?

the common people are rolling in "free" government money that was borrowed and will never be paid back ( obamacare subsidies for example) so why do you care that politicians and rich folks get a little of that "free borrowed money that will never be paid back?

edit on 29-9-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
this is truly one of the griftingest administrations ever

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

anything he could do I can do better... I can do anything better than him!!!"

why does the Health and Human Secretary go flying around the world in military jets anyways?

Price's travel, according to Politico, included stops in Berlin, Geneva, Beijing Ho Chi Minh City and Tokyo, places where the secretary attended world health meetings and met with officials. Price also visited Liberia to address the Ebola virus. None of Price's domestic travel or travel abroad appears to be anything other than work-related.

www.cbsnews.com...

is there a massive world health risk they aren't telling us or something???

my guess is the "or something" ....
of course we can't afford a better healthcare system!!! their danged sightseeing adventures take precedence!!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Perhaps it's like or CEO and such they can use the company plane as much as they want but the expense is added as income and is taxed at the end of the year.

The Dems might be clearing all the swamp without realizing it. It's not like anybody will ever sit back and not whine about the littlest thing from here on out. I say be careful what you start because Karma can be a BITCH>

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Much as I hate to defend this administration, in fairness this cabinet is composed of CEOs who are used to having the company pay all their expenses and write it all off on taxes. It is more inexperience than corruption in this case, but it's too late. This guy made Trump look bad, so he gets the metaphorical kiss of death. Trump will have to find another shill for the healthcare industry to take his place.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Doesn't he have an 18 person, tax payer funded, private security detail too?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

This doesn't apply to Price, though. He was an elected member of the House of Representatives from 2005 to Jan or Feb of this year.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: DJW001

This doesn't apply to Price, though. He was an elected member of the House of Representatives from 2005 to Jan or Feb of this year.

plus, how many passes do they get for inexperience, when they're not bothering to learn what's different, or how they should conduct themselves? it's not like this is some esoteric secret knowledge.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join