It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi mutters ‘oh God’ during question, suffers brain freeze, stares at reporters

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Heh.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Why do we keep putting people in office older then dirt?? Trump is another good example we allow geriatric patients to take office and wonder why they can't get anything done.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Why do we keep putting people in office older then dirt?? Trump is another good example we allow geriatric patients to take office and wonder why they can't get anything done.

Once upon a time, age denoted wisdom.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Does that apply when the knowledge is in politics?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm not sure that wisdom and psychosis can exist together simultaneously.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

respect for the elderly is one thing

doesn't mean you should put a bunch of senile people into office

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Once upon a time, age was revered for its experience and wisdom. Reality today shows that is not true in all cases but no one is calling out "The Emperor's Clothes" or old age brain-people are living longer but not necessarily with all their faculties.

After Reagan, we should have learned our lesson but unfortunately, we then had young and corrupt leaders like Bush (2), Clinton and Obama.

So, it's pick your poison.
edit on 29-9-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks like serious toothache to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Being clueless and aloof,generally means you are overloaded,can't comprehend,some can't see this and let brainless clowns rule them,why Calif is so Fed up,the liberal pukes have taken over,it's time we fight back,these people are not leaders,they are not doing the publics interest,only their own personal bank accounts

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Being clueless and aloof,generally means you are overloaded,can't comprehend,some can't see this and let brainless clowns rule them,why Calif is so Fed up,the liberal pukes have taken over,it's time we fight back,these people are not leaders,they are not doing the publics interest,only their own personal bank accounts

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: njord

respect for the elderly is one thing

doesn't mean you should put a bunch of senile people into office

I concur 100%.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Did you post the correct video? Did you even watch the video you posted? There was nothing out of the ordinary ...at all.

This wasn't even a mountain from a molehill... more like an easement off a frontage road.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

"but ... but ... but ... Nancy PELOSI!"

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Should she have whispered "covfefe" and grabbed someone's genitals?

So you completely ignore the subject of Pelosi and instead turn it into Trump. I expect as much from you and you never disappoint. We get it. You hate Trump. Can't you for once stick to the theme of the thread?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Should she have whispered "covfefe" and grabbed someone's genitals?

So you completely ignore the subject of Pelosi and instead turn it into Trump. I expect as much from you and you never disappoint. We get it. You hate Trump. Can't you for once stick to the theme of the thread?

My goodness. How unusual it is around here in a thread about a certain political figure to bring up another one in contrast! You never do that, eh?

Ah, well. Always good to hear from a fan.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66 So you have nothing to say about my posts? Just a weak reply with zero substance. You really are a leader I must say.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
IDK why she even answered him I would have said, "That's not on the docket for discussion today. We're here to talk about PR."

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Because.............she's senile!! Duh.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Definitely a "senior moment." She manages to sputter out something about silencers and armor-piercing bullets, but it's basically incoherent. Harry Reid was starting to get like that, but he had the good sense to retire.
edit on 29-9-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
IDK why she even answered him I would have said, "That's not on the docket for discussion today. We're here to talk about PR."

And then folks would have been screeching about what she was covering up. The nerve, the Democrats are trying to shut down a Free Press, etc. etc.

<< 1    3 >>

join