It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi mutters ‘oh God’ during question, suffers brain freeze, stares at reporters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
A news conference question brought out the best of Nancy Pelosi.

Nancy is the U.S. Congresswoman from California and is the current House of Representatives Minority Leader (Democrats are the minority party in the House).

She was talking about Puerto Rico and the relief efforts when some reporter asked her about some gun legislation.

That seemed to freeze her and she became noticeably annoyed and spangled.

She whispered arrogantly under the mic and her answer was a little confusing.

This is one of the highest ranking and most powerful Democrats currently in office

Pelosi mutters ‘oh God’ during question, suffers brain freeze, stares at reporters

Nancy Pelosi wanted to talk about a bailout for Puerto Rico today, but a reporter wanted her opinion on “gun legislation” moving through Congress instead.

The House Minority Leader couldn’t hide her disdain for — or fear of — the question.

While addressing reporters today, Pelosi muttered “oh God” into a hot mic while a reporter was asking about the bill.

Here she is in all her sad glory ...

edit on Sep-28-2017 by xuenchen because: badeebadeethatsallfolks

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Meh. This one isn't really that bad.

However, sometimes when I view Pelosi (and some other 'elder' statesmen) I wonder what those close to them are thinking.

CLEARLY Pelosi, as a very seasoned citizen, has been slipping. How long do the people that care about her let her go out there in a confused state?

Further, how long do "the people" continue to send in a person that is SO FAR REMOVED from their lives (in both economic status and decades) to represent them? I'm not saying they should replace her with a person from an opposing party, by the way.

I find it fascinating (and troubling).

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Should she have whispered "covfefe" and grabbed someone's genitals?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

she's off her meds or perhaps Alzheimer's is kicking in? Whatever the case, she didn't seem fit for duty, her and Chuck Schumer and the other sellout politicians who have spent decades fleecing the public should just stick to their country clubs and Golden Girls outings and let competent people steer politics (for the first time in a long time).

She's f***ing terrible...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
That seemed to freeze her and she noticeably annoyed and spangled.

She whispered arrogantly under the mic and her answer was a little confusing.

She's lost her mind. So sad.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yes

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I am almost starting to feel sorry for the poor Leftists.
She is best they have along with Waters, Green, Schumer and Warren?
The so called leaders of the Democratic Party?
They belong in a glass case with an inscription that reads "Break glass only in the event when you need to be more confused"

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl well A: Are you trying to sound like Trump with the "so sad" part at the end? And B: Guns are second to saving and helping human life so I can understand her being annoyed by this when the focus is on help those in need then a reporter take the focus off the subject at hand. There is always a time and place for that. This was not that. Let us focus on helping those in need then move to the other. And also I don't own a gun but have many crossbows that are silent and protect my home possibly better that a gun. Alot harder to walk in public with one of those than a gun.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
She looks like an anorexic skeleton and I didn't even know that was possible.

Also, why is this in the mud-pit? Wouldn't it be more appropriate in the "Politicians & People" sub-forum?

Ohhhh... I know why you put it here.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Miss Lube Rack is two years shy of 80. Her time is up.

edit on 28-9-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66 Oh and that's true because the right has all and can't get anything done. Ya I love that party. They really know how to to get things done. Also keep paying your taxes so Trump can just dump his vacation time into paying his own resort with your money. Ya super smart guy. He has actually duped you and to be honest you prob deserve it. Also I hope you will enjoy your higher tax rate in the coming months. Have fun letting that sink in.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Laugh now your time will come soon.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: RazorV66 Oh and that's true because the right has all and can't get anything done. Ya I love that party. They really know how to to get things done. Also keep paying your taxes so Trump can just dump his vacation time into paying his own resort with your money. Ya super smart guy. He has actually duped you and to be honest you prob deserve it. Also I hope you will enjoy your higher tax rate in the coming months. Have fun letting that sink in.

Cool story bro

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66 oh ya it is a cool story....wait a second... Let me think for a minute. It is fact. Lol way to go me. I can def tell that was sinking in. Go me

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

that maybe true, but there are many old folks that are as sharp as a tack. with that being said, i don't think xuenchen is now in a position to influence or represent millions of people in this country.

there should be a age limit or mental capacity test for all elected U.S. offices, you have to be a certain age to become one so you should have to retire at a set age or mental capacity. better yet term limits with a mental capacity test for all offices.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

That might have actually been newsworthy...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

This is true.
Once you hit rock bottom, there is no place else to go but up.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Or maybe since she's trying to figure out what to do about 3.5 million Americans living on a island smashed by a hurricane without almost any resources and she's being asked questions about further weaponizing people here at home who seem more interested in having the latest accessory for their gun than 3 million Americans.

As in:

"Oh my f*cking God, where are your priorities you selfish pr*cks."

It's not even the topic of what she was there speaking about. But who cares about that right??? I mean what's more important, 3 million peoples lives crushed and needing help, or a new suppressor for yourself???

The saddest part is you actually probably never thought of that. You should be asking yourself why you don't seem to care about some things and choose others as your priority of importance.
edit on 28-9-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Rich or poor
Black or white
Right or left

Each and every one of us eventually succumb to the frailties of age.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: RazorV66 oh ya it is a cool story....wait a second... Let me think for a minute. It is fact. Lol way to go me. I can def tell that was sinking in. Go me

Yeah sure.....way to go

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join