It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter movement cannot be sued, U.S. judge rules

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

That was one of the concerns I had as well. That loophole people always overlook.

Or rather, the grey area.
edit on 29-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

exactly, and it`s always the richest folks that have the money to hire the smartest folks to find the loopholes for them and then pay to have laws passed that lock the "poor" folk out of taking advantage of those loopholes.
that`s the way it`s always been.

edit on 29-9-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: DBCowboy

As much as I think the left are a group of violent Marxists bent on world domination, the individuals within who actually commit acts of violence are the ones who should be prosecuted.

Charles Manson would love you for that.

Maybe.

But I am a big believer of individual responsibility.

Me too. Individual responsibility today has been construed to blaming others for one's own failures. As proof I offer Hilary's Book.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

This is like someone filing a suit against "mean white people." It is an expression, not a legal entity. There's no there there.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

In amazes how many feeble minds there are here. Is there an age requirement. Are you like 7 years old? If you knew anything about BLM, you'd know they'd be very difficult to sue even if they were an actual entity... which they are not. It's like suing capitalism because you lost your job. Also, this cop is apparently a moron for wasting the court's time and not realizing this. I mean, why do you think we haven't sued terrorism out of existence 😂

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Any type of attention is positive. It reminds America that people like Soros who create these division causing groups, aren't going away.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Glad you got that brain fart out of your system. Feel better now?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Reasonable...if I had a social movement and some ding bat decided to throw rocks at a cop I in no way want to be responsible for that moron...nor do I want my name to be tarnished as a result of the rock being thrown...that person should be sued just as I believe cops should be sued personally for damages or deaths...

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The Right constantly wants to sue everything and everyone.

It's a sickness, Schadenfreude.

It's not about this guy getting his injury fixed, it's about you wanting to see BLM burn, and you know it.

Otherwise you would have gofundyourself'd him for the medical expenses and this would actually have a happy ending to the story.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Yeah I would agree. The point I was getting at is s# like this gets construed eventually. A sues B, B sues A C & D and it goes around and around like game of dodgeball. Violent groups never let stuff like this go, like pit bulls at feeding time.

They use who they are to their advantage to get what they want.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism

Go for the ball, not the player.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Follow the money....Find out where the donations from BLM.com go and I'm sure there is a registered corp or llc.. Then find out who they are and sue them....The people who created BLM are nobodies....The people who process the millions in donations....Now that sounds like someone worth suing....

This goes for victims of their violence, property damage, and emotional damage to the citizens of these communities where BLM, ANTIFA, KKK, who ever they are protest...

Hit the pockets and see them scatter.

edit on 29-9-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join