It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Smacks Down DOJ Lawyers Protecting Hillary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

LOL, apparently the Daddy long legs are the most poisonous but they do not have the strength to penetrate our skin, but boy they're fun to watch when your sitting on the thunder box, they set up in corners ,and do a funky spin cycle that no human could sustain.

Wild life is great here, the bindis are a worry

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

The popular vote would seem to imply a different conclusion.

It implies no such thing.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wasn't the actionable part of the accusations that she had classified emails on her private server? Now why oh why would the State Department not want Clinton's emails made public? Work it out for yourself. (At least some folks in this administration realize that the operation of government transcends partisan politics.)
edit on 29-9-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Wasn't the actionable part of the accusations that she had classified emails on her private server? Now why oh why would the State Department not want Clinton's emails made public? Work it out for yourself. (At least some folks in this administration realize that the operation of government transcends partisan politics.)

We already know for sure she did have classified information on her homebrew server.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Say did anyone ever find the 22 million missing emails from the GW Bush White House that were kept on the RNC server?

You know, the ones that Congress subpoenaed?

I wonder why Judicial Watch is not on those? It's almost like JW only cares about Hillary Clinton.

Or something.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
KNOWLEDGEABLE TRUMP SUPPORTER: "The Popular vote doesn't mean anything when we elect a President! Stoopid librals!"

STOOPID LIBRAL: "How does each State assign their Electors again? Is it based on the popular vote winner in the State?"

KNOWLEDGEABLE TRUMP SUPPORTER: "Huh?"

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

They were not on a RNC private server, they were deleted instead of being archived in accordance with the Presidential Records Act. A number of these emails have been recovered but they havn't been yet released to the public.

'Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions'

G.W. Bush

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

They were not on a RNC private server, they were deleted instead of being archived in accordance with the Presidential Records Act. A number of these emails have been recovered but they havn't been yet released to the public.

'Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions'

G.W. Bush

False.

Between 2003 and 2009, the Bush White House “lost” 22 million emails. This correspondence included millions of emails written during the darkest period in America’s recent history, when the Bush administration was ginning up support for what turned out to be a disastrous war in Iraq with false claims that the country possessed weapons of mass destruction (WMD), and, later, when it was firing U.S. attorneys for political reasons.

Like Clinton, the Bush White House used a private email server—its was owned by the Republican National Committee. And the Bush administration failed to store its emails, as required by law, and then refused to comply with a congressional subpoena seeking some of those emails.

Newsweek

During the 2007 Congressional investigation of the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys, it was discovered that administration officials had been using a private Internet domain, called gwb43.com, owned by and hosted on an email server run by the Republican National Committee, for various official communications. The domain name is an abbreviation for "George W. Bush, 43rd" President of the United States. The use of this email domain became public when it was discovered that J. Scott Jennings, the White House's deputy director of political affairs, was using a gwb43.com email address to discuss the firing of the U.S. attorney for Arkansas.Communications by federal employees were also found on georgewbush.com (registered to "Bush-Cheney '04, Inc.") and rnchq.org (registered to "Republican National Committee").

Congressional requests for administration documents while investigating the dismissals of the U.S. attorneys required the Bush administration to reveal that not all internal White House emails were available. Conducting governmental business in this manner is a possible violation of the Presidential Records Act of 1978.

Over 5 million emails may have been lost. Greg Palast claims to have come up with 500 of the Karl Rove emails, leading to damaging allegations. In 2009, it was announced that as many as 22 million emails may have been lost.

Bush White House Email Contraversy - Wikipedia

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Awesome! Does this mean Hillary will finally go to jail? Do you think she and Kushner and Ivanka will be cell-mates? Yea, I know, they don't have co-ed jails but Jared did register to vote as a woman. I mean if Michelle Obama can be a male --- as so many seem convinced --- then maybe Jared really is a woman. All together now, lock them up! lock them up!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

It's not illegal when the President the President's son-in-law does it.

I mean, it's not like he's been colluding with foreign powers or anything.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I stand by my original statement, even fake-news CNN abides :

Millions of Bush administration e-mails recovered

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Generally speaking, the government misconduct exception prevents government agencies from withholding information that would shed light on government wrongdoing under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

Why is it that it seems Judicial Watch is the only one interested in following up on this?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
What, Hillary did something wrong, quick, trot out any and all others who may have done bad things, we need to Deflect, Deflect, Deflect!!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

I stand by my original statement, even fake-news CNN abides :

Millions of Bush administration e-mails recovered

Your original statement is mistaken in at least two points: the emails were housed on an independent server, and they were not provided to Congress under subpoena. Do you have evidence backing up those claims?

link   

originally posted by: network dude
What, Hillary did something wrong, quick, trot out any and all others who may have done bad things, we need to Deflect, Deflect, Deflect!!

lol
"Why doesn't anyone care when Andrew Jackson did the same thing?"
lol
I cant believe people still defend her. What garbage.

link   

What, Hillary did something wrong...

Hillary did nothing wrong! Nothing! Why wont people just leave her alone?!?!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I'm not sure what you're so distracted over; I'm sure you're interested in justice being done above all else, right?

Or are you only interested in certain people who break the law and not others?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What, Hillary did something wrong...

Hillary did nothing wrong! Nothing! Why wont people just leave her alone?!?!

Well, what is it, three Congressional investigations and an FBI investigation didn't submit for indictment?

I wouldn't say she did nothing wrong, but apparently, even the Trump Administration understands the facts.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

lol
"Why doesn't anyone care when Andrew Jackson did the same thing?"
lol
I cant believe people still defend her. What garbage.

Did Andrew Jackson use a private email server and duck Congressional subpoenas? Wow, that's something.

Got a link?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Not all of them have been recovered, and none published. I wouldn't be surprised that the most 'embarrasing' ones are the ones still missing.
The big issue IMO is that, wherever you store the data in the US, they never seems to be safe :

Entire Volume of CIA Files On Lee Harvey Oswald, to be Released in October, Has ‘Gone Missing’

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join