It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Cannibals & murderers’: Pyongyang’s shocking anti-US propaganda prints revealed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: silo13

VALUES of "humanity" are considered JOKES to might makes right cultures,I have heard how they LAUGH, at how we feel about harming animals and women&children,THEY used it all the time ,to pull on US bleeding hearts that await the message .

I don't doubt it at all, not one bit.

Interesting to see though.

peace

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Killing hurts people, measured by their sensitivity or sense of mercy.
MANY soldiers don't want to even talk to you, their trust in humanity itself,is so far removed.
Taken to extreme some are homeless AND WANT TO remain that way OUTSIDE the system they hate,from the constant predatory lies and absence of honor. DON'T see polls for THAT now do we?
Our HONOR is the ONLY reward of being a sin eater for this country.
We who are service connected with injury are grateful for all the support ,but civilians keep messing with THAT ONE thing that WE imbued honor in our hearts for:THE FLAG.
True, we are the most VICIOUS nationalists walking on earth to be sure,but WE didn't START IT now, did we?
THE LIARS have.
Best just GET used it, and STOP all lying you encounter ,so we aren't pissed all the time about it
Those who gave up, WERE dying at 22 a day at last count.
I lost 3,(may they have their peace )but I DO regard suicide as a cowards way,or I would have already done it.
edit on 29-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
First off, wrong type of saw... not very "western" is it?

Second, who doesnt like eating people especially babies! SKorea said the same about China...Uh Oh! NSFL OR W

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

YOU should hear CAVALRY SCOUT jokes... I can't even put them here because the ban me too much already.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I DO regard suicide as a cowards way,or I would have already done it.

Thanks for proving my point.

When you fight the good fight, taking out those trying to take you out all the while fighting for a cause you honestly believe in (see circa ww2) soldiers have a much easier time adapting and going on in life after, knowing they did what had to be done and did so with a degree of honor.

On the other hand, you have a dumpster fire like vietnam where ROE is weird, nobody is sure exactly why they are there to begin with outside of slogans, and it seems even at best, the people you are fighting for are almost impartial...then you go home to a mess of politics and the war is lost anyhow, making you wonder what it was all about. that would screw anyone up.
Korean war was no different. Didn't get as much news coverage, but for the people on the ground, it was a war...and with most likely the same sense of confusion towards the point by the soldiers. lots of ptsd from both of those wars, and even from iraq (desert storm)

Military makes good weapons, but it sucks at reintroduction to a normal life once its over...so its important then for a person to take care of their own mental well being while in the theater if only for their own peace of mind..and that means developing a strong unbending set of principles...such as dont randomly torture innocents, don't murder the non threatening, etc..because thats what breaks a person down the road.

This is stuff I have heard from, not lectured to, from soldiers who have to deal with a lot of demons in their head...and the things that effect them most isn't the war, the reasoning, the fighting to survive..its the crap they did that at the time seemed like a fun way to hurt innocents to let off steam that haunts them still.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

So since war DOES A exist YOU obviously want a fantasy world.
You have recieved your data and you supercede it with your ideas.
I suppose for the child that I never was when I joined that would seem the case,I joined to FIGHT alone, it's what I do.
The steam letting doesn't stop if THAT is what is in you,best learn a CODE (YES,that is what it's for) eat a bullet or get KILLED by cops.If they are like me inside.
THERE IS no peace of mind if you kill for us all.
WE GET a flag ,honor and med care.
PEACE is only for those who have nominal structured middle class lives and their PRIMARY worries include COFEE AND yogurt futures.
The rest have to fight below the poverty line.
Civilians selfishly theorize and attempt to quantify, what a gory,smelly mess has done measurably,when one creates it ,but we all are different and OUR asses are STILL cleaning up COMMUNISM ,JIHADISM and add to that PHYSICAL threats that we confront and win without fail only to have lawyers piss it away and start more.
LETS see what REAL ESTATE MOGUL does...loud mouthed JERK ...

I think MY theory is a better demographic model here.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Meh, if you fight for a better tomorrow and become a monster in the meantime, you already lost regardless of outcome.

We don't want the things you mention (communism and such) because it breeds monsters. Your view is that we are already monsters...so whats the fight about outside of a desire to simply kill.

I am not part of that circle..thats a mind trap. You can be what you want to be of course, have at it...I however find having a code of ethics and principles to be key in life. Defend, liberate, but if all you do is to hurt for the "fun" of hurting, then you are not part of the society that earth strives to be..you are what we fight against.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I am not for building a damn thing,it ISN'T A JOYOUS occasion its a TAD more SOLEMN than that, but it 's OUR world alone. You just guess as you feel apparently,WE stop YOUR CIVILIAN LEADERSHIP'S BILLS from coming due without fail OR YOU wouldn't be here at all, failing to address ALL the rampant, political, mistakes responsible and mewling at warriors who do the fighting,BECAUSE we do it.
Stupid at best and only .
"MINDTRAP" how cute,sounds like a SCIENTOLOGY term or the drug they gave COBRA COMMANDER or yet ANOTHER theoretical behaviour modification term like from that QUACK DR MAXWELL Maltz to me.
I stepped up to the killing task.
I paid for my choice end of story.
YOU however won't let it GO as you SOMEHOW equate war to warriors...myopic children.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

YOU however won't let it GO as you SOMEHOW equate war to warriors...myopic children.

You are kind of all over the place here. I will simply let such posts speak for themselves.

Military does well to have firm control over all their soldiers on the field. Thats all

Enjoy your weekend.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

BEST control on the planet as opposed to Europe or ANY "might makes right" culture who opposes us, you aren't posting any information to support any position so you don't know how or can't debate,and what the world means to one bias poster of the contary Prog nature,isn't essential information.
WHAT the world means to a hundreds of thousands of combat trained American personnel is FAR more reaching...but don't TELL anyone ...until we're used that is.

Some make it.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Meh, if you fight for a better tomorrow and become a monster in the meantime, you already lost regardless of outcome.

We don't want the things you mention (communism and such) because it breeds monsters. Your view is that we are already monsters...so whats the fight about outside of a desire to simply kill.

I am not part of that circle..thats a mind trap. You can be what you want to be of course, have at it...I however find having a code of ethics and principles to be key in life. Defend, liberate, but if all you do is to hurt for the "fun" of hurting, then you are not part of the society that earth strives to be..you are what we fight against.

your definition of losing needs work. If you achieve your objective in our culture you have won.(even if we cheat to do so as long as no one catches us cheating its just as good)

YOu hear the phrase..fighting fire with fire correct? Sometimes you have to fight a enemy with their own tactics to win because they cant understand anything else.
There are varying kinds of monsters as well. Some monsters abide by a code of honor and ethics and do not enjoy killing but will do so if need be.

Other types are not so friendly. my relative who was in WW2 is a good example. whenever they would capture alot of germans they would give him a clean up detail. and by clean up they meant take them over the hill out of sight and murder them. he had a necklace made out of german ears,and scalps and a few teeth. He enjoyed killing them. especially with the trench gun/pump action. he would let them try to run and shoot them in the back with that.
I think th erobocop director got some inspiration from a few of his victims before doing th emurphy shotgun death scene.

Needless to say not all Warriors are just out for kicks and the thrill of legal killing.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
your definition of losing needs work. If you achieve your objective in our culture you have won.(even if we cheat to do so as long as no one catches us cheating its just as good)

America lost the korean war and the vietnam war.
I suspect that wasn't the cultural objective.
What lost Vietnam was war fatigue brought on by the videos and discussion of soldiers being complete farktards stoking the resistance movement.
So seems it is now only the losers path in todays age. WW2 didn't have much coverage in the trenches day to day..had it been, I imagine a similar result of war fatigue would have happened. Hard to say you're fighting the good fight when videos of you are being shown torturing non threatening humans for #s and giggles.

YOu hear the phrase..fighting fire with fire correct?

And in a hot zone, I agree...fight them, frighten them, make it seem like they are fighting unholy demons, but the other side of that is make it known if they lay down their arms and give up, they are safe...that not only will make the opposition far weaker and willing to surrender, but it also will allow for better control once the war is won
Carrot and Stick. the vietnamese would never give up because of the stories of what barbarians do even to the ones whom surrender..they would rather die than surrender and get tortured to death...wouldn't you?

over the hill out of sight and murder them.

And that there says it all
out of sight and murder them
why not in sight?
right..because the other side would become emboldened with such stories...don't bother surrendering, they will torture/murder you...fight with every last breath because that is the only choice.
This is what they warned the Japanese before America was even close...the Americans will not take you prisoner, they will rape you and your babies then eat you..hense why when soldiers were coming up to villages, they would come to endless suicides of women and children from the rumors of the horrible Americans, also why the japanese men would fight and die even when all hope was lost...they would suicide bomb ships to protect their family, etc.

Propaganda is a strong tool...its best to counter it, not embody it. Tactically speaking, boasting about how gruesome you are on surrendered and civilians will make you extremely weak and will make people take up arms in a dead second against the animals.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

KOrean war is still going on. it never stopped. A armistice isnt a end of the war. Vietnam could had been won POLITICALLY AND MILITARILY if the president would had held ou ta few more weeks.

Vietnamese general who was in charge said we had them beat. 2 weeks more and we would had declared total victory.
SO no militarily we won that one. But you want poloticall victorys right?

KOrean conflict has the ability to becoem a ALlied victory just so long as th eUS and SK promise under treaty to not invade or strike russian or chinese targets. A win for the US and SK and a win for china and russia to keep their border buffer intact. The only losers are the N korean people who will have secret police and death squads killing ones deemed unsuitable for chinese rule.

AS to my relative. That was not typical of 99 percent of the allied soldiers. HE came back to the states and got tossed in jail after killing a man over a pool game.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

when you volunteer to die for your country you also volunteer to become a savage for your country,if a person doesn`t understand that well then they should join the military.

BS. we have rules of war and ROE to stop that crap that used to happen.

and who enforces the rules of war on a battlefield? the war police?

in an all volunteer military like the U.S. has you better be ready to go full retard savage if you join because you don`t know what kind of third world savages you might have to fight.

veterans should be treated as gods because they volunteered and went and did what had to be done so that the people at home wouldn`t have to do it on their own soil,in their own towns in their own homes.

edit on 1-10-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

KOrean war is still going on. it never stopped. A armistice isnt a end of the war. Vietnam could had been won POLITICALLY AND MILITARILY if the president would had held ou ta few more weeks.

Vietnamese general who was in charge said we had them beat. 2 weeks more and we would had declared total victory.
SO no militarily we won that one. But you want poloticall victorys right?

KOrean conflict has the ability to becoem a ALlied victory just so long as th eUS and SK promise under treaty to not invade or strike russian or chinese targets. A win for the US and SK and a win for china and russia to keep their border buffer intact. The only losers are the N korean people who will have secret police and death squads killing ones deemed unsuitable for chinese rule.

AS to my relative. That was not typical of 99 percent of the allied soldiers. HE came back to the states and got tossed in jail after killing a man over a pool game.

the armistice declared that neither side could fire an artillery shell,missle, rocket or anything else over the territory or airspace of the other side, well north korea has violated the armistice many times since it was signed and no president has had the balls to enforce the armistice.
if the U.S. sent the entire country of north korea to hell in a nuke storm china nor Russia nor the U.N nor anyone else would have a legitimate complaint about it.

history should have taught the whole world that appeasement only gets you another hitler and a much bigger and deadlier war in the future.
edit on 1-10-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Those are actually very well drawn. Good art!
edit on 2-10-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Go to the Victorious War Museum. The guides still call you Yankees.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join