It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Cannibals & murderers’: Pyongyang’s shocking anti-US propaganda prints revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
www.rt.com...

Tensions between the US and North Korea are rapidly escalating with both countries engaged in a bitter war of words. Gruesome sketches showing alleged US atrocities that Pyongyang uses in its propaganda campaign against Washington have been published online. The graphic prints, showing US soldiers executing North Koreans, setting dogs on civilians, torturing women and leaving children to die during the 1950-1953 Korean War, constitute part of a collection of the North Korean Museum of American War Atrocities. They are believed to be mostly created around 2005.

iWARNING!!!! Graphic violence in image!!!!!
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of these pictures are akin to or have the same theme as the Colorado Airport Paintings hahahah just as odd?

See link for more "odd" images from NK
edit on Thu Sep 28 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded violent image

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I will say this, I heard stories about treatment of captured Vietnamese soldiers from US troops.
Although the propaganda is disgusting, I wouldn't write it off as complete rubbish...there is always a element of truth. I can only hope its only a small percent, and that todays soldiers are a lot more reserved and controlled.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

See the smiling guy on the left? That's yours truly and it looks like a regular day on the job for me dealing with the sales team.

Covfefe is for closers and 3rd place is you get your head cut open.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just Imagine what North Koreans would think, if they Ever get to watch American movies from 1969 through to now.

Particularly......From Night of the Living Dead to Every "Simple Horror Movie" to us, but imagine what their brain would be telling them.

I think the North Koreans actually feel Sorry for the USA.......

On one of the featured North Korean clips on other threads, a Woman wants to visit the USA, to ask the people, why do they Hate North Korea, and want to kill All North Koreans?

Good Question..........SO why Does a big, powerful, rich country like the USA want to destroy North Korea again??

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why do you look like Willem Dafoe?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Because I'm insane.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Also a banana in your holster....I think.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I'm sure that in the 40's people in Germany we're also shocked by other country's memes

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well...

www.youtube.com...
edit on Thu Sep 28 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded video.....

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I always imagined you sounding like hobgoblin. But can you fly too?
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Where can I get tickets? Looks like some nice cake there!
edit on 9-28-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
But can you fly too?

I fly 3-4 times a week. The flight attendants love me.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Not surprising to see this kind of art being promoted by a leader that kills his own with anti-aircraft guns and wild dogs. Not to mention starve his own people to make nuclear weapons.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Apparently, it's not uncommon to have these murals along school corridors in NK too.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Wars are filled with meanness and hate... I doubt the USA did anything compared to what the South Koreans did to their citizens suspected of being northern sympathizers... South Korea even made a movie about it which told the story of two South Korean soldiers who survived (horrible conditions and battles) only to return and watch some of their family be accused of aiding the north and executed... The family members, according to the movie, were innocent but they still ended up in a mass grave.

The Japanese used the same type of propaganda during WW2 so even after the battle was lost many Japanese chose to kill themselves rather than be captured... Guam has a rather high cliff where women jumped after throwing their kids to certain death..

Vietnam; prisoners were usually turned over to the South Vietnamese military for interrogation if they were thought to have any intell worth...

I would have never been captured if I could kill myself first.

War is not nice and I would recommend trying to avoid it

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Propaganda is nothing new. The best way to unite a troubled people is through hatred of a common enemy. I believe that the Japanese during WW2 also told Japanese mothers that Americans loved to eat babies and small children.

Again, nothing new.

Here's a link to some of our WW2 propaganda...going as far as showing a skinned Japanese soldier with a cute little poem under it...
propaganda posters

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

AND I assume you heard about WHY US troops started returning "favors" when the silly VC thought they could scare us by mutilation of our troops which ran off France from their own colony?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

War is not nice and I would recommend trying to avoid it

I don't think anything else needs to be said.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Blood libel.

Like when we accuse the Chinese of eating fetus soup.

Pretty horrid.

peace

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

VALUES of "humanity" are considered JOKES to might makes right cultures,I have heard how they LAUGH, at how we feel about harming animals and women&children,THEY used it all the time ,to pull on US bleeding hearts that await the message .

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Propaganda is nothing new. The best way to unite a troubled people is through hatred of a common enemy.

Boy did you just say a mouth full there.

For some reason people here in the US fall for this tactic all the time. Have someone in a suit and tie or an official sounding title next to their name and have them point toward some "enemy" and citizens can't wait to hate and destroy them. It can more than just one "enemy" too, works even better.

It doesn't even have to be specific either, just give them some generic label in fact and just let the people apply it as they see fit, works like a champ. You can see this in action all over the US right now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join