It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Information on the Shag Harbour Incident?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: intrepid

I don't think Styles would hold anything back which is why I'm not expecting any revelations - a nuance and a detail is my prediction.

One article had the following

But the clues keep coming.
During a recent search of an island off Shag Harbour, Styles says he spotted a military marker that indicated it was placed there by staff from the fake institute in Shelburne, which means the U.S. military snoops had been there at some point.
"I'm not here to make believers," he says. "Some people say I'm a believer, but that's a bit of an exaggeration. I want the real answers."

Im guessing this will be the new info, if not, I dont expect anything ground breaking either.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: 111DPKING111

That video was taken down pronto. However there are other sources for it. It's called "UFO Files : Canada's Roswell" .

Weird, there are many videos on youtube covering this incident, and nothing special about this one. Guess the universe was not so secretly hating on me.

Why leave the UFO(s) to make their escape to have a look at what the Russians were up to instead.

This seems to be Styles narrative more than anything to me. If it was a UFO, im guessing they finished repairs and took off, not like we could stop them.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Mirageman found another one if you scroll back, check out the 40th minute in his video link.

The interviews with the ghost divers are worth the ebook, but even if they did come forward with their names, the only real proof is the UFO sighting that saw the 2 ufos fly off at the same hour the divers claimed.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I found it on History Channel Go and I'll watch it over the weekend.

I'm going to grab that book. Thanks for the info.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Interesting case, I will keep a look out for the new info.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I have no doubt that this was a group of alien teens misinterpreting the term "Shag Harbour" and getting all nervous when all they could pick up on their listening device was just "Sorry! Sorry... Sorry. Sorry!!! Sorry." over and over again.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Hiya mate, yep I saw that one too and mustered an 'Oh.'

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

But what had left the yellow foam on the water’s surface

Couple uranium reaction products are yellow.

Just saying.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Just a couple of small additions to the thread.

Chris Styles also wrote a newer book on the case with Graham Simms called "Impact to Contact". See link here.

For those new to the story or wanting a refresher of the facts then there is an excellent write up by dearly departed member jkrog08 - UFO Crash Event: Shag Harbour, 1967.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

lots of information the government hides turns up 50 years later

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

It's worth noting that the orange sphere Chris saw the night before is almost the exact same diameter as the size of the sphere in the Berwyn Mountain incident as calculated by Richard D Hall. Factor in a margin for error, and they might be identical.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Why are things that people claim the government is keeping secret and hidden flying around with lights on? Might as well fly around with radar on too? I just don't get it?

nationalpost.com...

Among those who saw the string of flashing lights on that clear, moonless night were three RCMP officers, scores of fishermen and airline pilots flying along the province’s rugged southwest coast.

It was probably something not trying to be secretive? Like a meteorite breaking apart before splash down.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hmm I thought the Canadian Govt claims to have released all UFO files.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I've been to Shag Harbour back around 2005 . there is a museum in a church there where you can see DND documents related to the search that night
edit on 30-9-2017 by Perfect stranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Experimental US/Canadian "drone". It ended up crashing into the waters of the harbor.
edit on 1-10-2017 by TheOnlyBilko because: my phone has a mind of its own

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Great UFO story , but seems like we do a lot of waiting on ATS without anything turning up .

Hope this is different

It's not only on ATS. If you are into UFOolgy in general you are always waiting. Either waiting for new evidence, disclosure, waiting for Tom DeLong or waiting for the next big incident to happen.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Why are things that people claim the government is keeping secret and hidden flying around with lights on? Might as well fly around with radar on too

Well could you imagine the backlash from the public if a civilian aircraft crashed and killed everyone because it couldn't see the secret govt craft because it didn't have any lights on?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

One: if it was a missing civilian craft, it would have been logged and reported missing. Probably family members wondering what happen to the flight. FYI, the Canadian officials checked that night for reports of lost aircraft. No such reports.

Two, air traffic controllers would probably have had some radar data.

Three, 1967? Probably not very effective stealth technology in existence.

Four, why would there be a secret aircraft in that area?

Five, there is no proof the USA recovered any object before Canadian divers executed their search. The search provided no signs or evidence of a crashed aircraft?
edit on 1-10-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Here's a small update on the conference from Nova Scotia.

...Chris Styles, who has been researching the Shag Harbour UFO incident since 1993, was keynote speaker for the festival, giving several presentations, including new research findings about the incident that serves to deepen the mystery, including discrepancies in the logbooks of navy ships that were involved in the search in 1967, and physical evidence in the form of a U.S. Navy Hydrographic Office reference marker, found just weeks prior to the festival on the shoreline of Bon Portage Island off the Shag Harbour coastline, in the general location of where a cylinder-shaped object was reportedly retrieved in 1967 by the lightkeeper of the day and delivered to authorities....

Then there was Captain Ralph Loewinger (retired)....on a flight from New York to London, who gave a detailed account of what he and the flight crew saw ... and who still wonders to this day what it was they saw.

“The only things certain are that our crew did, indeed, see this light formation and it was remarkably similar to the lights reported from the ground in Shag Harbour,” said Loewinger.

Loewinger also provided a written statement from retired flight engineer Mike Littlepage, who gave a public account of his experience for the first time.

“I can only speak for myself as to what I observed and remember that night,” wrote Littlepage. “A few things have stayed with me for all these years. The size of the object which I could clearly see outlined in the diffused light of ground illumination. It was frankly frightening, the speed at which it moved up and away from us was awe-inspiring and the feeling of abject fear knowing that at any moment it could end our very existence.”

Source : www.thecoastguard.ca...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join