It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler shoots two toddlers at a day care

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wow, this is so irritating how a day care can even have a gun in there house while watching kids. Why wasn't the gun in safe location where the children couldn't access it? Is that even allowed where a day care can have weapons on the premises? They said the toddlers are in critical but stable condition. Those poor babies.

If I was the parents of these three children, I would totally sue and make sure that day care could never watch another child again. I can't believe the child even had access to it. Why wasn't the gun put in a safe box?

I hope those babies make it. That's just so wrong on so many levels.

www.msn.com...
edit on 28-9-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Okay parents, sound off, trying to imagine how a three year old can heft, point and shoot any firearm?

Must have been left in the open, cocked and safety off. Trying to imagine that as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
They'll be much much more to this story

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
...I would totally sue and make sure that day care could never watch another child again.

I have a strong suspicion that even if they aren't sued the likelihood of them ever watching children again is zero point zero.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I wonder if it was one shot that hit both kids. One would think a 3 year old would have lost control / dropped the gun after the first shot. Maybe it was just a .22

The story is short on details.

People like this give gun owners a bad name.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I couldn't believe it when i saw this thread title. Wow, so awful and that gun never should have been around. It was probably brought in the diaper bag of one of the kids.

So sad. The people responsible for the gun should face jail time for this.

Unnecessary evil.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
...I would totally sue and make sure that day care could never watch another child again.

I have a strong suspicion that even if they aren't sued the likelihood of them ever watching children again is zero point zero.

That high?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
HOW in the HELL did SOMEONE develop such civilian retardation?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
That high?

Only because the kid was such a good aim.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He/she had probably been radicalized. There was nothing the day care could do.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I keep my guns in a gun safe and the key to the gun safe is in my regular safe. How can anyone be so damned stupid as to leave a gun out and loaded?

People this stupid piss me off.

edit on 2017/9/28 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Is there like a Gitmo timeout room for them?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Having a hard time believing a kid that young shoots two kids (or even one). I suppose it could have been a one bullet situation.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Im in Dearborn. Neighbors had been complaining more than once about unattended children. She had 6 of her own, often seen running around the yards with only the older ones watching little ones. Her husband Tim is a hunter...but had at least 1 handgun.

A few things will come to light.
1.Were all registered? Were they stolen? Used in a crime? Bought under the table?
2. Was he a criminal? She? Maybe they werent registered because he knew his wife Samantha ran an unlicensed day care. And where was she anyway?

Ill be at work tomorrow a.m. and am gonna ask some questions from the officers at the courthouse and station. What I can find out and divuldge, I will.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

People like this give gun owners a bad name.

Maybe there's a conspiracy in that somewhere?

Seriously, a toddler?

Wow. Speechless

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I keep my guns in a gun safe and the key to the gun safe is in my regular safe. How can anyone be so damned stupid as to leave a gun out and loaded?

People this stupid piss me off.

That'll stop the guy breaking into your home with evil intent!

"Sir, can you stop raping my wife and killing child, while I just get the key, to the key?"

Gun safety, refuting the reason for a gun.

Learn Kung Fu... "Sir can you st - HAAAAAayyyYA!!"

one broke crook, no gun. I saw it in a bruce lee movie.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Is there like a Gitmo timeout room for them?

Gitmo is candy land compared to this place.

The guys down there never get to play with guns.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Im in Dearborn. Neighbors had been complaining more than once about unattended children. She had 6 of her own, often seen running around the yards with only the older ones watching little ones. Her husband Tim is a hunter...but had at least 1 handgun.

A few things will come to light.
1.Were all registered? Were they stolen? Used in a crime? Bought under the table?
2. Was he a criminal? She? Maybe they werent registered because he knew his wife Samantha ran an unlicensed day care. And where was she anyway?

Ill be at work tomorrow a.m. and am gonna ask some questions from the officers at the courthouse and station. What I can find out and divuldge, I will.

wow 6 kids, she needs to stop procreating. Thanks Mysterious stranger. That's crazy.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

No one has been charged. Police say investigators plan to meet with prosecutors to determine whether charges will be brought.

You have got to be kidding.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I know right, ridculious. Should be charged maxed.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join