It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War with North Korea appears to be happening soon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Today, North Korea is focusing on Japan. Raising alarms there by threatening to drop nuclear bombs on the only nation that has ever been nuked (in war) before.

www.japantimes.co.jp...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I noticed that also between all the Las Vegas news.

He's really pissed off the Chinese as well but the media is not covering it. They are really not happy with him and just ordered all NK businesses in China to cease operation by Jan 1st. They are also upholding the coal ban and tightened down on the banks doing business with NK also. They've said some very interesting things on the national news as well, openly stating they are agitated by NK, this has not happened before.

Some times the reaction in China makes me think he's CIA controlled opposition and other times not.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Lol yeah your right.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFoxI'm ha! It's true though. Most likely were threatened to join. I hope they are just bluffing though. I don't know what they are trying to accomplish. This type of thing might have went a bit different under Obama. I think the rhetoric between him and Trump is just upping the stakes. Eventually, tough talk time is over. You can only use threats for so long before it's going to get real ugly.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
The world right now looks a lot like it did right before WW1 IMO.

Spanish Civil War would be a nice touch. No, wait...

www.thesun.co.uk/news/4629426/spain-civil-war-catalonia-independence-crisis-warning-eu/

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hey..it's too bad we weren't successful:

“In May this year, a group of heinous terrorists who infiltrated into our country on the orders of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) of the U.S. and the South Korean puppet Intelligence Service with the purpose of carrying out a state-sponsored terrorism against our supreme headquarters using biological and chemical substance were caught and exposed,” KCNA wrote.
Source: www.newsweek.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Health

Will Kim Jong Un lose office if he doesn’t start a war? I don’t know..
Does Jong Un think he will lose office if he does start one? (Probably)

That's the question we don't know. "Others" maybe. As closed as a climate as NK is, even our own government wouldn't inform us of what the situation is.

The only way I could see a conflict happening is unforeseen political happenings in NK. Several months ago even there were reports of the NK leadership conspiring to overthrow him. And various assassinations done by him show that the state of affairs is tumultuous.

...Need to get some SK competitive gamers on the case really.

edit on 12-10-2017 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What does America need right now, regarding North Korea? Propaganda. They need to make people think of liberation from malevolent forces by the people living in the second and third world nations. If people support the USA in their effort to stop nuclear proliferation not only would people accept the foreign policy moves of America but some people would also probably offer to lend a hand and give information to the intelligence community of the West. What am I talking about? Making people think in terms of the foreign policy as a moral imperative. This shouldn't be a manipulative effort but am effort that gathers positive information about the Americans and presenting in something like a portfolio of all the good America has done throughout the world.

edit on 13-10-2017 by phatstar because: spelling ,istake

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join