It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are a Russian troll no matter where you stand .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is a kind of rant kind of a hey "we seen it coming " ...It would seem that no matter which side of the divide you are on you may end up getting labeled a Russian Troll . I have noticed it in a kind of mild PC way when you don't toe a party line and believe me that the PTB do want us to take a either and or side but I can't see how the human mind can maintain this kind of rift .To take a knee or not will wind you up somewhere but when you are labeled a Russian Troll then that may end up being the absolute worst crap they think they can throw at you .

I say embrace it as its bound to bring in a new pyrimidine we humans so desperately want and need . we see little changes only because they cant do big changes so lets push the envelope and make them eat their words and beg for forgiveness . Then we will run the show and make them take a back seat to see how the plebs can work it out . It should be a interesting ride for the next few years .

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well of course "U.S. Media" is blaming Russian Trolls !!

Who else could it possibly be ?

Maybe U.S. Democrat Trolls using spoofed IP addresses.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
This is a kind of rant kind of a hey "we seen it coming " ...It would seem that no matter which side of the divide you are on you may end up getting labeled a Russian Troll . I have noticed it in a kind of mild PC way when you don't toe a party line and believe me that the PTB do want us to take a either and or side but I can't see how the human mind can maintain this kind of rift .To take a knee or not will wind you up somewhere but when you are labeled a Russian Troll then that may end up being the absolute worst crap they think they can throw at you .

I say embrace it as its bound to bring in a new pyrimidine we humans so desperately want and need . we see little changes only because they cant do big changes so lets push the envelope and make them eat their words and beg for forgiveness . Then we will run the show and make them take a back seat to see how the plebs can work it out . It should be a interesting ride for the next few years .

I agree that we need a new paradigm. I don't think everyone being accused of a Russian troll will get us to one that is better.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It would have to be, Russia banned vpns.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I think I'm going to try to learn Russian and then infiltrate their version of Facebook, (what would that be...."Comrade Book") and try to influence their elections! Ha.......take that Vlad!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Pretty sure this guy is a Russian troll:

Damn he's aging well.

ETA: In case you don't recognize him:

edit on 28-9-2017 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Да, я русский товарищ. дай мне Водки и Сигареты. Всегда помните Берлин 1945!

This new wave of McCarthyism is very boring and tiresome. When did the first one stop? I just want to know how much more of this is left on the clock.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Да, я русский товарищ. дай мне Водки и Сигареты. Всегда помните Берлин 1945!

This new wave of McCarthyism is very boring and tiresome. When did the first one stop? I just want to know how much more of this is left on the clock.

The Russians have stymied US interests in Syria, Ukraine and Crimea.

But you wont hear much about that.

RT.com
edit on 28-9-2017 by intrptr because: link

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
MEH..Commie logic again,,,Its ALL IVAN here has,ONLT commies and SITH have ABSOLUTES .
America is CHAOS , we regular kick the world's asses in a great deal of way that we HAVE no notions as peers.
So we have MR JEALOUS who keeps losing arguments...
edit on 28-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

It may end up correlating with the demise of the NFL . then maybe foot ball will become foot ball again ...darn those ruskies

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I doubt there were Russians involved-American Politicians imploded and inflicted harm upon themselves, simple as that.

Look at some other nations-New Zealand has a hung parliament, Kurdistan wants to secede from Iraq, west Papua wants to secede from Indonesia, and then the was the splitting Of Sudan...I guess those pesky commies had a hand in those ballots too.

If anything the Russians should've preferred Clinton as she is more diplomatic, or maybe they wanted Trump because he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and is malleable. Either way the chances of a rigged election is slight, but the voters are starting to regret their decision.

edit on 28-9-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Most people in political conversations are trolls, whether they're Russian or not. Whether they intend to be or not.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

but the voters are starting to regret their decision.
That is usually the same old same old and is why we swing back and forth in election cycles . I think that Trump may have been the straw that breaks the Camels back in what we call politics so he may have been a win win in ways we may not have considered .

If there is a new plan by TPTB it may not be one they can fully pull off and I think they know it . Kind of a do or die time and I think they are going down shortly after they get what they want .

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
What's the endgame here? Will Facebook and Twitter users be banned if they comment on another nation's politics?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

What's the endgame here? Will Facebook and Twitter users be banned if they comment on another nation's politics?
There seems to be some getting banned now for what looks like political opinions . I think they would love to get rid of Trump off of tweeter at least but kind of see that as very problematic .

South Front and some other sites are taking hits on YT that are causing them to develop other platforms . Syrian Girl is a good example

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The 52 daughters of the revolution..
sisters of mercy-dominion mother russia

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I remember, how during the Russian invasion of Crimea, there seemed to be some very vocal "members" here saying it was all a dream. Russia was not doing anything.
edit on 9/30/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

join