It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't worry Child see Heavens got a plan for you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The dance group Sweedish House Mafia released a song called Don't worry Child See Heavens got a plan for you - a great tune that just makes you want to dance - here's the link -- www.youtube.com...
In other news - Scientists Discover Biophotons In The Brain That Could Hint Our Consciousness is Directly Linked to Light! Yes Light thats intelligent conscious and alive - Is it possible that this whole thing is a creation of Light?
Light Peace and Prosperity - its the furture - just saying
www.lifecoachcode.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Every particle in the Universe is also connected to an electromagnetic wave shared by everything.

edit on 28-9-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The biophotons in the brain are interesting. This isn't a new discovery (although it was new to me before reading your OP), here was an article from 2010: www.technologyreview.com... It's still speculation, but the article mentions one theory is that microtubules in the brain act like fiber optics.

The nature of consciousness is always an interesting thing to read about, and there is so much we don't understand. The role of biophotons is very intriguing. Maybe this is why I am afraid of the dark.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

What does that song have to do with the scientific discovery? Why are you equating heaven or the supernatural with a scientific discovery

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Oh, I see, you get your scientific news from pseudoscience sites.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This seems to be one more piece of evidence supporting simulation theory! Hey Woodcarver why are you coming in hot, I don't understand why people can't have civil conversations about super interesting subjects. Who cares about the song, maybe the op was trying to set the mood of the thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
This seems to be one more piece of evidence supporting simulation theory! Hey Woodcarver why are you coming in hot, I don't understand why people can't have civil conversations about super interesting subjects. Who cares about the song, maybe the op was trying to set the mood of the thread.
How does this support simmulation theory? Or heaven? Or any religious teachings? We have known for a long time that our bodies rely on electrochemical responses to function.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I heard this a long time ago (another version) and loved it.
A little different now but still good.
And yeah, it makes you want to dance.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

What does that song have to do with the scientific discovery? Why are you equating heaven or the supernatural with a scientific discovery

Religion and Science that have alot in common. Just a "mad" idea but I'm betting that future discoveries within the Sciences will help shape future religious thought. Science and Religion a marriage made in heaven, don't ya think?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

If you followed the links on that article you would have arrived at the academic papers related to said subject.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Every particle in the Universe is also connected to an electromagnetic wave shared by everything.

Not only that, because there is no limitation for time in Feynman diagrams of photon transformation, it's entirely possible that the entire universe is simply the same, single particle reiterated infinitely in different moments.

We're all one particle.
edit on 28-9-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead
The biophotons in the brain are interesting. This isn't a new discovery (although it was new to me before reading your OP), here was an article from 2010: www.technologyreview.com... It's still speculation, but the article mentions one theory is that microtubules in the brain act like fiber optics.

The nature of consciousness is always an interesting thing to read about, and there is so much we don't understand. The role of biophotons is very intriguing. Maybe this is why I am afraid of the dark.

Nothing to fear from the dark, there is Light within the darkness, you just got to look a bit harder. Light can be found everywhere

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It's interesting about the biophotons. That would explain how the use of artificial colours, sweeteners and preservatives could affect thought processes. The artificial colors would block and overload the neural communications.

One weird thing I saw in our basement. One day, when we had a power cut and I had to go downstairs to reset the fuse box, these two boxes had two glowing blue patches. When I put the lights back on, these glowing patches were where
black mold had started growing.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

How does this support simmulation theory? Or heaven? Or any religious teachings? We have known for a long time that our bodies rely on electrochemical responses to function.

a reply to: Woodcarver

Did you miss the quantum entanglement bit in the link?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
The dance group Sweedish House Mafia released a song called Don't worry Child See Heavens got a plan for you - a great tune that just makes you want to dance - here's the link -- www.youtube.com...
In other news - Scientists Discover Biophotons In The Brain That Could Hint Our Consciousness is Directly Linked to Light! Yes Light thats intelligent conscious and alive - Is it possible that this whole thing is a creation of Light?
Light Peace and Prosperity - its the furture - just saying
www.lifecoachcode.com...

You're on to something with this . Now some others are . Perfect circle

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC

If you followed the links on that article you would have arrived at the academic papers related to said subject.
Yes, i did read that. It was very interesting. But, you are trying to inject supernatural into a scientific discovery. Nothing in the actual study said anything about heaven or anything supernatural. So, you posted the opinion piece to make your point for you.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

a reply to: Woodcarver

Did you miss the quantum entanglement bit in the link?
What does quantum entanglement have to do with religion?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I am seeing a pattern here. None of you are even trying to explain how this study has anything to do with the supernatural, but you were all happy to go with that notion. Even though it has nothing to do with it.

Please somebody explain

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Not only that, because there is no limitation for time in Feynman diagrams of photon transformation, it's entirely possible that the entire universe is simply the same, single particle reiterated infinitely in different moments.

We're all one particle.
That is ridiculous, and you literally just pulled that out of nowhere. I'm guessing you care more about pretty words and poetic lines then actual empirical evidence.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I am seeing a pattern here. None of you are even trying to explain how this study has anything to do with the supernatural, but you were all happy to go with that notion. Even though it has nothing to do with it.

Please somebody explain

As I said - Religion and Science - it's a marriage made in Heaven - don't ya think?

<<   2 >>

join