It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Releases Photos Showing U.S. Forces SDF Working In ISIS Territory With No Fear Of Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Interesting article about Syria, ISIS, and the support they receive.. Many already know some if not most of the disgusting actions by those who have invaded Syria.. The USA should not have one military personnel in Syria IMO... But no one seems to care. For some reason I do not doubt the article but others may have a different opinion.

The full title of the article is: Russia Releases Photos Showing U.S. Special Forces, SDF, Working In ISIS Territory With No Fear Of Attack
This article may be freely shared in part or in full with author attribution and source link.

By Brandon Turbeville

On September 24, the Russian Ministry of Defense may have corroborated what many researchers and journalists familiar with the Syrian crisis have been exposing all along; that the United States is working directly with ISIS on the ground and that its SDF forces are doing so as well.

The Russian MOD has released photos allegedly depicting U.S. forces and ISIS working alongside one another against Russian and Syrian forces in Deir ez-Zour.

The photos, which were released on Twitter, depict the SDF and American Special Forces working together in ISIS-controlled territory. What is notable is that neither forces have faced resistance from ISIS nor have they come under attack by the terror organization. In addition, neither the SDF nor the U.S. forces appeared to have maintained defensive positions, perimeters, or patrols, indicating that they are quite confident that the jihadists in the surrounding areas will not attack them. The latter aspect seems to lend credence to the idea that both forces are working with ISIS, not simply having entered into a truce with them since a truce would still necessitate the construction of a defensive perimeter. They are, in effect, moving amongst one another as allies tend to do.

Along with the photos, the Russian Ministry of Defense released a statement which read,

#US Special Operations Forces (#SOF) units enable US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (#SDF) units to smoothly advance through the ISIS formations.

Facing no resistance of the ISIS militants, the #SDF units are advancing along the left shore of the #Euphrates towards #Deir_ez_Zor.

The aerial photos made on September 8-12 over the ISIS locations recorded a large number of American #Hummer vehicles, which are in service with the #America’s #SOF.

The shots clearly show the US SOF units located at strongholds that had been equipped by the ISIS terrorists. Though there is no evidence of assault, struggle or any US-led coalition airstrikes to drive out the militants.

Despite that the US strongholds being located in the ISIS areas, no screening patrol has been organized at them. This suggests that the#US_troops feel safe in terrorist controlled regions”.

Previously, Russian Defense Ministry spokesman, Igor Konashenkov stated that “SDF militants work to the same objectives as Daesh terrorists. Russian drones and intelligence have not recorded any confrontations between Daesh and the ‘third force’, SDF”.

With this in mind, although some headway has been made in Syria with the Trump administration seeming to back off on the goal of total destruction of both the country and the government in favor of breaking Syria up into several petty states, it is clear that the agenda is still moving forward. Despite campaign rhetoric, the Trump administration is merely committing to the Obama administration’s Plan B. Both, however, involved collusion with ISIS since it was the United States, NATO, and the GCC, that created, funded, organized, and directed the terrorist organization to begin with. With Russia apparently realizing that the Trump administration is simply continuing the insanity initiated under Obama, it seems Russia is more willing to release information documenting the American support for terrorism in Syria.

In the end, the Russian photos serve to confirm what many researchers and independent journalists have known and written about for some time – that the United States is not launching a war against ISIS, it is directing it and working alongside ISIS in an attempt to weaken and destroy the secular Syrian government.

Brandon Turbeville – article archive here – is the author of seven books, Codex Alimentarius — The End of Health Freedom, 7 Real Conspiracies, Five Sense Solutions and Dispatches From a Dissident, volume 1 and volume 2, The Road to Damascus: The Anglo-American Assault on Syria, The Difference it Makes: 36 Reasons Why Hillary Clinton Should Never Be President, and Resisting The Empire: The Plan To Destroy Syria And How The Future Of The World Depends On The Outcome. Turbeville has published over 1000 articles on a wide variety of subjects including health, economics, government corruption, and civil liberties. Brandon Turbeville’s radio show Truth on The Tracks can be found every Monday night 9 pm EST at UCYTV. His website is BrandonTurbeville.com He is available for radio and TV interviews. Please contact activistpost (at) gmail.com.

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Your source is gonna get pulled thru the mud I believe.
But we just keep hearing these little birds here and there.
Little chirps that grab our attention until we can write them off
again some how.What's really go'n on? Who knows and what good
would even do to know?
edit on Ram92817v40201700000057 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Old news, I refrained from posting because I though it would be common knowledge by now

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Interesting article...the source article, which is linked in the OP's source.

But how believable?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Where is the proof that the images show US SOF?

Where is the proof that the images show ISIS positions?

Where is the proof that the images are real?

To paraphrase Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, they could be from a computer game...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Where is the proof that the images show US SOF?

Where is the proof that the images show ISIS positions?

Where is the proof that the images are real?

To paraphrase Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, they could be from a computer game...

Was that the one called The Plan for U.S. Global Domination?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I question the claim--the images are only satellite images, which are quite grainy, and they only show vehicles.

Just because there are U.S. Military vehicles at these locations does not mean that U.S. personnel are there as well.

ISIS Captures Hundreds of US Vehicles and Tanks in Ramadi from Iraqis

Isis captured 2,300 Humvee armoured vehicles from Iraqi forces in Mosul
edit on 28-9-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Well, they can dance around in the ISIS territory, mainly because all the ISIS idiots are DEAD.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

What's really go'n on? Who knows and what good would even do to know?
Just recently it was only Israel that was for this new Kurd state being sold to the world . MoA has a good piece up on this story to help un-ravel the quagmire of the ME .

We first wrote about the Kurdish problem and Kurdish ambitions in Iraqi back in December 2005(!). The problems of an independent Kurdish region we then pointed out, are still the same: A landlocked Kurdish state of some kind could produce a lot of oil, but how would this oil reach the markets, especially Israel? The neighbors Turkey, Iran and Syria all have Kurdish minorities and have no reason to help a Kurdish state to enrich itself and see that money funneled to their unruly minorities. After [Kurdish] grabbing [of] Kirkuk, the Arab rest of Iraq will also not support pipelines for then Kurdish oil. Arabs, Turks, and Persians see the Kurds as a recalcitrant nomadic mountain tribe and stooge of Israeli interests.
www.moonofalabama.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I question the claim--the images are only satellite images, which are quite grainy, and they only show vehicles.

Just because there are U.S. Military vehicles at these locations does not mean that U.S. personnel are there as well.

"Moderate Rebels" showing off their new toys courtesy of the Pentagon train-and-equip program?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
A video of bases and report on the Syria war front.
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

This is the evidence they are putting forth, this series of images. I uploaded this over the weekend I think, waiting for somebody else to post the allegations.
I had uploaded videos months ago of Apache gunships and Chinook choppers operating outside of Kirkuk with no explnations given to the Iraqi generals or Peshmerga. They were going back and forth through hostile territory without coming under fire or putting any down. I don't really know what that alludes too, but my account on youtube was subsequently terminated and the videos gone. Its still out there, but I gave up uploading videos of the war. #ing youtube just waits until you go idle for some time and then suddenly you come back and you got strikes that don't make any sense, and suddenly before you can even respond or acknowledge the first two they give you a third and its done.

Age restriction seems to help, so I may try and continue to hunt for locally documented footage.
The Syrians and Iraqi's have both voiced concerns over what appear to be occasional (frequent) supply drops by US and UK air logistics and also allegations of personnel airlifts inside of ISIS territory. They are rarely if ever responded to with anything more than "that's preposterous!" and we just don't talk about it.
edit on 9-28-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You have a point re being in Syria in the first place. For me, it's iffy.

Fear of no attack from ISIS?? How about they'd be slobber-knocked six ways from Sunday, both on the ground and via air strikes if they even tried.

A pretty good reason not to attack. Yes?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker
That already happens when they fight the proxy guys. If they had a gripe with us, why would they not confront us on the battlefield? They literally use suicide as lethal weapon, why would one infer they are afraid to die by confronting us??

On the flip side, if our forces are within sight of these evil terrorists, why are we not destroying them as they are seen?? Our mission, the entire mission that over 50 nations are fighting under Inherent Resolve is the destruction of ISIS. So then why are we just driving right by with them on the horizon and ignoring it??

Does this not seem suspect to anybody?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
That already happens when they fight the proxy guys. If they had a gripe with us, why would they not confront us on the battlefield? They literally use suicide as lethal weapon, why would one infer they are afraid to die by confronting us??

On the flip side, if our forces are within sight of these evil terrorists, why are we not destroying them as they are seen?? Our mission, the entire mission that over 50 nations are fighting under Inherent Resolve is the destruction of ISIS. So then why are we just driving right by with them on the horizon and ignoring it??

Does this not seem suspect to anybody?

I can't really argue your point. Not too much anyways. Lot's of stupid explanations. The suicide types are cannon fodder. Troop's have a different role. ISIS's goal is an Islamic nation. One which will not even be born, never mind survive, without a strong military. Suicide by these troops is 'not in Allah's plans'....

As far as going after known locations of ISIS, where are they located? By what school? Hospital? Residential area? Outside the rules of engagement. Rightfully so. They know it. They apply our rules of engagement against us.

Conspiracy? Catch 22? Maybe a little of both. I wish it was over and done with......

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It almost is, but every last inch of that land needs to grabbed before the Syrians reach the border with Iraq. If you happened to have been watching lately, the SDF makes very rapid gains when the Syrian coalition approaches an area of sensitivity and significance. Some of the gains are unnaturally fast and could only be accomplished with zero resistance within the time frames they achieve. Likewise, several times terrorist groups not technically a part of ISIS such as the FSA or al-qaeda (formerly al-nusra, currenty Jabhat Fateh al-Sham) make very daring and massive brazen attacks on the other side of the country prior to action by the Syrian coalition in a sensitive area on the the ISIS frontier towards Iraq.

The level of coordination and sophistication may allude to a very complex and efficient command and communication structure considering these are all very different factions, some of them rivals to each other with their own goals in mind. Who could possibly be coordinating them all so effectively??

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

The level of coordination and sophistication may allude to a very complex and efficient command and communication structure considering these are all very different factions, some of them rivals to each other with their own goals in mind. Who could possibly be coordinating them all so effectively??
It would seem that the tail wagging the dog in this show is Israel . All of the proxies ignore that elephant in the room and they are always the squeakiest wheel ...qui-bono seems to always boil down to them . One would think that as a "nation state" that they would want to tread carefully but they seem to know no ends to the spin they can put on any narrative ., A very gifted creative bunch , but too bad they feel the need to infuse such bad crap to get what they want . Heck , even if they were to tell us what they actually want they might get a very good compromised deal but I think they want it all . ...sad so sad

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Mossad/U.S. use Isis as a buffer against the Shia. Daniel 8- Iran will invade Sunni nations and win, then the antichrist enters to make the peace.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

can anyone honestly believe the U. S. Military is such a dysfunctional bunch of dumbasses that they would entrust millions of dollars worth of the best war fighting tech on the planet to a bunch of dip#s who have let ***SNIP*** run them and never had the balls to so anything about it themselves, and NOT EXPECT that $#!t to get stolen?! That way they could arm isis and We the Sheeple wouldn't be outraged. Keep paying your taxes and and enjoy some more football drama, ladies and gentlemen .

Mod Note"
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
edit on 9/28/2017 by Blaine91555 because: Slur removed for TaC violation

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1
Yea, Im on the same page. But when I start connecting to many dots with Israel, I suddenly find myself getting threats and seeing the same cars show up no matter where I go in town, so I just try to imply it as a question or hesitant explanation so I don't have to die fighting JDL or ADL terrorists trying to teach me a lesson.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join