It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities finally reveal location of jailed Colorado theater killer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

No, and as I specifically pointed out to avoid this response, war is not LEGALLY murder, hence my entire point about laws and definitions of words like murder.

War is murder. War is murder. War is murder.

I know it won't break the conditioning, you're too brainwashed.

That was my whole point.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have paranoid schizophrenia and bi polar. From what I saw of him shortly after he was arrested is he had psychosis likely from schizophrenia.

People with schizophrenia can be normal up until the illness is triggered. It generally hits in the late teens early 20's. It can be difficult for someone that gets sick to get help. The illness isn't easily identifiable at first. It's a descent into madness over a period of time. It starts with strange thoughts and delusions. The hallucinations don't hit until the later stages.

He appeared more normal during his trial. It's probably because they were giving him medication.

Most people with mental illness are not killers. I'm a sportsman and I've been hunting since I was 13. The entire time I was coming down with schizophrenia I had an gun cabinet in my bedroom in my parents basement. It never crossed my mind to hurt anyone.

I was so far gone the doctors told my mom I'd probably have to be institutionalized for life. I couldn't tie my own shoes. That was 20 years ago. Put me in a line up with 10 people and play pick the schizophrenic chances are I won't get picked. I've become a master at hiding my illness. I don't like being stereo typed as crazy.

1% of population has schizophrenia. There are 5 different types and several sub types. It difficult to treat because what medication works for one person might not work for another.

Schizophrenia causes brain damage the longer it's left untreated the more damage the illness does. A small percentage can have full recovery. Some people can have it their entire life and not know it. It's more severe in some people then others.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

I have paranoid schizophrenia and bi polar. From what I saw of him shortly after he was arrested is he had psychosis likely from schizophrenia.

No one saw the real Holmes after that arrest.
edit on 28-9-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I remember. I have never thought that Holmes did this on his own. How about the fact that a witness talked about someone opening the door for him to enter the theatre? And then, he waits for the police to get there. I watched the video of his first court hearing over and over because it was obvious that he honestly did not know what he had done. Still, to this day, the look on his face haunts me.

This... The most dangerous drug IN THE WORLD

edit on 28/9/2017 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru
I'm still wondering about James Holmes. Was he really 'mentally ill' or was he an MK experiment gone bad?

Mentally ill.

You're welcome.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

No, and as I specifically pointed out to avoid this response, war is not LEGALLY murder, hence my entire point about laws and definitions of words like murder.

That was my whole point.

War definitely isn't murder. You've been conditioned. That is all.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
Ive run into something in my life I would say was similar, if not to a much lighter degree. I find myself confused at times that Im still alive.

Im being dead serious.

You are with us now. This is the way we communicate.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
What's to wonder about, regarding his motive?
He was on psychotropic drugs (antidepressants) . They can cause the most sane, normal person to kill their entire family. Usually they just commit suicide.

Not to say all who take them will end up harming themselves or others, but the statistics correlate with most mass murders having been on them
edit on 28-9-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

That is what I believe it was. Devil's breath used by some black ops field agent/NSA to make an agenda more likely to succeed, namely more gun control laws.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Reverbs
Ive run into something in my life I would say was similar, if not to a much lighter degree. I find myself confused at times that Im still alive.

Im being dead serious.

You are with us now. This is the way we communicate.

Hush puppy.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

That was my whole point.

War definitely isn't murder. You've been conditioned. That is all.

And that is how they get away with it. Do what you're told, follow orders. War is murder wholesale. The 'conditioned' are misled to believe millions can 'legally' suffer and die because war is 'good'. Otherwise they wouldn't get away with it.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

He was on psychotropic drugs (antidepressants) . They can cause the most sane, normal person to kill their entire family. Usually they just commit suicide.

Actually the drugs were prescribed because of pre conditions that already existed. The drugs don't work granted, but the path some people are on will eventually lead to crisis anyway, regardless of the inability of medical science family religion, to help them or not.

Thats more telling than any drgs they may be given to 'tranquilize' them.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

EVERY LAST DIME

How about we also tax the gun-show vendors that put the guns into this guy's hands in the first place? Or the arms manufacturers? Similar to taxing cigarette makers, and using the tax money for cancer research and prevention. Think about it.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Psychopaths are different, they enjoy hurting others, have a history of that. No one is surprised when they do something ... 'rash'.

That's the popular misconception of 'psychopath'. A psychopath is uncannily capable of judging another person's emotions or thoughts, usually. Combine that with impulsivity, substance abuse and average IQ and you have a garden variety psychopath -- or maybe an average Marine or cop. Give the same person discipline, self-control and high intelligence, and you have a criminal mastermind, dictator or founder of a new, dangerous religion -- if not also a highly efficient, uncatchable killer.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

His court case was joke, and anyone that knows anything about law and studied the fine details knows this has DARPA all over it.

Safe to assume something fishy. I grew up in a neighborhood inside the beltway that reeked of such "fish" as it were. God knows what they were doing, are still doing. But when brainwashing as well as reliable retrograde amnesia both can be easily accomplished in a short time frame with some combination of barbituates, scopolamine, ketamine, ECT, and careful handling of the subject, anything could (and probably has) happened.

This is just the method(s) that I am aware of that can be used for that purpose. For all we know they have something even easier now, like the strobe flash in MiB (the movies).
edit on 29-9-2017 by Namdru because: s

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Psychopaths are different, they enjoy hurting others, have a history of that. No one is surprised when they do something ... 'rash'.

That's the popular misconception of 'psychopath'. A psychopath is uncannily capable of judging another person's emotions or thoughts, usually. Combine that with impulsivity, substance abuse and average IQ and you have a garden variety psychopath -- or maybe an average Marine or cop. Give the same person discipline, self-control and high intelligence, and you have a criminal mastermind, dictator or founder of a new, dangerous religion -- if not also a highly efficient, uncatchable killer.

Thats different from the definition of psychopath.

Unstable, aggressive, shallow, easily triggered,. Whole other world from cold, calculating, patient.

Is a lion a psychopath when it hunts? Stalking, hiding, ambushing the weak sick young and old, to throttle and devour them and enjoy it. Thats different.

Holmes is not a psychopath in that sense. I asked earlier if he had a history of aggression...?

I remember reading he was reportedly silent, brooding type. Thats not a psychopath according to textbook definitions.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

And your opinion is correct because you fabricate definitions and want to go by feeling instead.

Got it.

Once again, for the feeble-minded--not all killing of another individual is murder. Yes, it is killing, and I despise war--even if you won't let your biases and lack of using words appropriately accept that truth--but war is not murder if it is conducted within the boundaries of international and national law.

Here, I'll help you out (I mean, it IS just an internet search away):

Murder is the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse, especially the unlawful killing of another human being with malice aforethought.

Although laws vary by country, there are circumstances of exclusion that are common in many legal systems.

• Killing of enemy combatants who have not surrendered by lawful combatants, in accordance with lawful orders in war, is also generally not considered murder; although illicit killings within a war may constitute murder or homicidal war crimes.

So, you can, by all means, make up your own definitions of words based on your feelings and biases, but this does not mean that the rest of the world abides by your definitions.

Now, if you want to waste someone else's time with this ignorant, off-topic blabber, feel free, but I'm done with this line of discussion.

Best regards.

(And just understand that, in the future, it's not good to accuse people of being "brainwashed" because we know how to use words in their proper context--that's just simply called effective communication)

ETA:

And that is how they get away with it. Do what you're told, follow orders. War is murder wholesale. The 'conditioned' are misled to believe millions can 'legally' suffer and die because war is 'good'. Otherwise they wouldn't get away with it.

Who in the hell ever says "war is good?" War is often unavoidable, and it's great if you can win, but war is never a good option, especially in a supposedly civilized world.
edit on 29-9-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: abeverage

EVERY LAST DIME

How about we also tax the gun-show vendors that put the guns into this guy's hands in the first place? Or the arms manufacturers? Similar to taxing cigarette makers, and using the tax money for cancer research and prevention. Think about it.

Unlike the Parents who do a book deal or TV show spot they are not actually making money off the tragedy you are comparing Apples to Cucumbers...

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

There's no use linking him to factual evidence to support your argument. When people are making up their own definitions of words, there really is no getting through to them. He lives in a world of his own.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

And your opinion is correct because you fabricate definitions and want to go by feeling instead.

Feelings only count in murder, not warfare? I get that. Recruits have feelings conditioned out of them by 'training', indoctrination and practice.

You're the one pulling out two rule books. Empires write those laws stacked in their favor. Its a license to kill, I mean war , I mean murder whole other nations, applying double 'standards' abroad and back home.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join