It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is just......well, try it!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Famous fake news writer found dead outside Phoenix

A leading purveyor of fake news in the 2016 presidential election has died outside Phoenix at the age of 38. Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Mark Casey said Tuesday authorities discovered Paul Horner dead in his bed on Sept. 18. Casey said the Maricopa County medical examiner performed an autopsy which showed there were no signs of foul play. He said Horner had a history of prescription drug abuse and that “evidence at the scene suggested this could be an accidental overdose.”

apnews.com...

Nothing too strange about this article. A few flags pop up but the main one is that I know I've heard his name before. Coming to my typical search engine (ATS) I punched it in and got so many differing results.

Now perhaps this is as simple as a common name. Granted. You tell me!

Go ahead, type Paul Horner into the ATS search and tell me what you think.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well, that's interesting.

Either people named Paul Horner are disproportionately involved in interesting situations or this guy was one busy beaver.

My tinfoil covered brain wants to say he knew too much and had outlived his usefulness.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I think because he makes fake news stories he pops up in a lot of fake news stories.

right?

one of them names him as the ceo of nbc and the site link is nbc.com.co.. he also made cnn.com.de abcnews.com.co cbsnews.com.co...

so of course he appears in many stories.. He made up some crazy # like fappy the anti masturbation dolphin..

lol

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Can't possible be the same person in every instance. I mean really..right?

However yes, that name seems synonymous with odd delvings it seems.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

That's what I was originally searching for. That's not what I found.

Dawson’s teacher, 37-year-old Paul Horner who is an outspoken Atheist,

Federal agent Paul Horner, a 14-year veteran of the force, spoke with National Report by phone and had this to say:

36-year-old Phoenix resident Paul Horner was at the ATM when the robbery happened.

Former agent, Paul Horner, in his new tell-all book “The Black House,” reveals what goes on inside the White House when the news cameras are turned off.

Their only requirement, is you kill members of ISIS. Lots and lots of them. G6S, owned and operated by 35-year-old Paul Horner of Phoenix, Arizona, spoke with MSNBC today

Some of these can be the same person, sure. Looks to be easy to equate a few. This is from page 1 of 3.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

check all those ats results..

He made it all up silly.

the links go back to his websites meant to look like actual websites.. my first result goes to cbsnews.com.co notice the .co at the end lol..
thats his own writing. The bill murry one is nbc.com.co also his website.. Obama is a gay muslim is from his site newsexaminer...

get it?

in fact hes famous as being a prolific troll.

He may have become even more depressed with society once Trump was elected than he already was... Took a few pills too many on purpose or accidentally.

check your sources
edit on 28-9-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Fascinating.

A former FBI agent, or an outspoken atheist who got a kid suspended for wishing him a happy Christmas, or was it the fake news peddler...

He gets about a bit, this Paul Horner! Honestly though, the chances of this individual being the same individual in all cases, would be somewhat strange. I am not saying that there are not, shall we call them "characters", inserted into the narrative of current affairs to make the news flow better. In fact, I am sure that there are. But surely, if one were to devise such a strategy of propaganda to drive the narrative, one would ensure that ones characters were played by different people, with different names?

Edit to add:

Scratch that... it is the same guy. The mind, honestly boggles. Talk about transparent obfuscation!

edit on 28-9-2017 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

For lack of better T&C friendly terms, Reverbs said it best:

in fact hes famous as being a prolific troll.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I'm thinking about correlations between the opioid and the fake news epidemic. Social engineering in a Brave New World full of Soma patients.
It might be interesting to see who paid his pay-checks.

#BigFarmer
edit on 28-9-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
He was pretty prolific:

On the former, a story surfaced appearing to be an interview with Mr. Horner. He was described as a former Secret Service agent who had written a book to expose “the real truth” about Barack Obama. The fake story said that Mr. Horner was “one-hundred-percent positive that President Obama is not only gay, but a radical Muslim as well.”

It was so widely shared that The Associated Press debunked it last year. In an interview with The Washington Post in November, Mr. Horner said he was the reason Mr. Trump had been elected

“My sites were picked up by Trump supporters all the time,” he told The Post. “I think Trump is in the White House because of me. His followers don’t fact-check anything — they’ll post everything, believe anything. His campaign manager posted my story about a protester getting paid $3,500 as fact. Like, I made that up. I posted a fake ad on Craigslist.”

In 2013, one of his articles stating that President Obama would use his money to open a Muslim culture museum was apparently so convincing that Fox News reported on it.

But to this day there are asshats here on ATS that swear the things he made-up are true. Search on 'paid protesters' if yo don't believe me.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I wonder if being a professional troll is a lucrative business?

Could be fun.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

At least you realised in writing about the absurdity of it, you came to realise the absurdity of it.

It has been a ripper reading through the ATS threads that bear his headlines.

Now, where we are makes some kind of sense.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Well, every twit who shared his stories and paid per click might have been part of that equation.

Do bots pay per click, or just sheeple?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Hopefully, yes.

I'd say sheeple are just bots in the flesh. Hence there should be some equality, pay per click wise.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Is this thread going to end with Hillary Clinton killed him?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Maybe the anonymous "sources" from the inside stop now.

BwaaaHaHaHa

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Is this thread going to end with Hillary Clinton killed him?

A valid conspiracy indeed !!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Why would a person making up fake news use his real name in the stories he made up?

Maybe this dead guy named Paul Horner isn't really Paul Horner.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

He was a standup comedian --- or trying to be in between his drug binges. So he saw this as 'life-as-art'.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Always thought Paul Horner was a common pseudonym.

Similar to Allen Smithy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join