It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Surrounds Metal Towers Popping Up In Tunnels & Bridges

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Whatever the hell it is, you can be sure it's not good or innocent.

But think of the children! WE MUST PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'm betting that they are some sort of radiation detectors or something...some sort of explosive detectors or something, since they're situated at tunnels and bridges.

But, hey...as long as they light up really nicely at night and look pretty, we don't need to know. Amirite?
edit on 28-9-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I'm sure the LED's are for infrared video viewing...possibly to help other cameras get a better picture..I say that because they are all pointed somewhat downward..

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

originally posted by: dragonridr

Most likely chemical detectors DHS is putting them in all major cities.

www.polymersolutions.com...

Why would chemical detectors have 20 LED lights surrounding it?

It’s literally just a fancy electronic tollbooth that just takes your plate picture when you drive through it. That’s why it needs cables, to send it to DHS Incase their on the lookout for somebody. Just as already operating tollbooths already do.

The MTA cashless tolling conversion has been discussed for years,” he said. “New York State was one of the last to make the transition and it requires additional police to reduce scofflaws. It was a long detailed process and the security devices and electronics involved many different agencies coordinating for years. It is a great success that will reduce congestion and emissions, streamline our transportation arteries and save drivers thousands of hours in commuting time.

They don't need that many LED lights to take a picture of your license plate. I'm thinking they're high speed infrared lights for 3D scanning, probably for facial recognition... can be used for other things including plate scanning.

Also could be for future drivers who had had their faces scanned for fast track lanes or to track certain individuals, passengers etc... The metal grill base could have chemical detectors etc. I think it is what they suspect.... Big Brother haha.
edit on 51095130am302017Thu, 28 Sep 2017 10:51:01 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: foxhound2459
a reply to: intrptr

If that's the case intrptr surly it would be too late for the commuters already underground. Not unless there's a total shutdown Code Red operation planned 2ND 3RD stage lockdown/containment.

Would be interesting if these systems where situated Nr Military/LE Camps.

"The detectors could sniff for dangerous chemical weapons agents, such as sarin, soman, sulphur mustard, nerve agents, and similar gases. The detectors’ mission also would include finding evidence of toxic industrial chemicals that are still considered dangerous, such as ammonia, chlorine, formaldehyde, hydrogen chloride, sulphur dioxide, and others, reports Government Security News.

Fox.

The detectors look like sniffer probes, each little 'cup' on the tree would be a different sniffer. The rad detectors in the 'box' would only need to detect gamma or neutron flux, like if radioactive material were transported on the road leading to the tunnel. The tunnel being choke point , unlike multi lane hi ways.

Plus the sniffers could relay amounts of emissions coming from the tunnel in case of fire, how toxic the cloud was form some chemical spill or tanker explosion, from accidental causes, too.

The same would be used in underground subways or train tunnels, is my guess.

The Authorities want everyone and everything monitored, not to prevent what happens, but to figure out what happened. Not to forewarn us of the hi levels of radiation (for instance hear anything in the mass media about Fukushima?), but to keep themselves and the elite forewarned.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Case Nightmare Green.

CASE NIGHTMARE GREEN!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Those round things are probably spotlights and speakers. "Curfew is now in effect, return home immediately"

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think the bigger picture is being missed here.

We tell the countries out strategies, tell them when and where we will be bombing, making secret deals with other nations public, and giving nuclear technologies to our "enemies",

But they keep so many things secret from our own citizens?

So tell me again just exactly who do they think that the enemy is again?

Maybe us?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
You guys are getting a bunch of stranded visitors
youtu.be...
Atmospheric proccesors they need another mixture to breath I guess?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Well whats happening here is that they are ridding of toll booths and human attendants. Maybe it has to do with the new system (which includes cameras that take pictures of your license plates and sends you a bill if you don't have the RF electronic tag in your car).

That's exactly what it is, electronic scanning devices, they scan you....you get the bill, and no booths. It's not even a secret at all and was reported in the NY local papers last year, where the cost was given at $500million, and not $100million. But who knows if there is any other type of information gathering, could be for anything, or all things to do with traffic.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ever see those tactical flash lights?

Now throw in computer controlled strobing. A tower that big? You can stun a group of people. Blind them, make them physically sick, give them seizures, probably knock them out. Piles of people at bridges and tunnels makes it difficult to get around for everybody else. Great if you are prepared with the proper shielding eye ware--you move freely while everybody else is struggling to stay upright.

Ultimate strobe lights! Not just for epileptics anymore!

ETA: Wikipedia - Dazzler
They are talking lasers but it is the same principal. You can do the same with sound. The Towers may have both!
edit on 28-9-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: add link

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Population control points. That's why they are at bridges and tunnels. Think futuristic military outpost / control points / data collection.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

We've been their enemy all along.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Really similar size and shape to radioactive detector you would see at border or port (google image them), with a metal box protecting it against vandalism. The lights on top may just be lights on top.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I cant say I noticed them. Could be equiptment for the license plate recognition toll system.

Theyre weaponized harmonic tuners for when the over lords get here from another dimension.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Guessing it may be how the government will still have internet service if the area is affected by an EMP?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Government lying to us again,just making this stuff a bigger mess.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
More stuff to spy on everything and take cash away eventually.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I tell you what I think they are. The story goes back eight years:

In 2009, state contractors for Illinois, (where I live), paved the road in front of my house. I photographed the process to have something to blog about. The contractor happened to see my blog and the complimentary things I said about the whole process and thanked me. About two weeks later, someone came through and added some things in the brand new road surface. It happened at night. I wrote to the contractor and informed him that somebody was digging up his new road to put things in it. He asked what kind of things and could I send a picture of them. I said yes. Here is the picture I sent him:

Those squares in the picture started appearing all over my area a couple years before I took this picture in 2009. You'd see one at intersections; just a couple here and there. Then a few months later, six months or something like that, you'd see three squares where before there had been one. But then they started appearing in other places along the highway. Then six months or a year or so later, there would be five squares where there had been three. And now they were next to bridges and I began to notice that the random ones I had seen on highways were always next to a road that turned off the highway or flowed into the highway - always intersection points. There is a four-way stop in the middle of my small town and there are 20 of these things - five at each stop, but they are in the lanes that move away from the stop. Jump to the last few years and now not only am I seeing them on the major roads that lead out of all the local towns, and literally everywhere, but they're showing up on every little street inside the little towns, and always where one road connects to another; at intersection points.

When the guy who works for this huge state contractor saw my picture of these things, he said he didn't know what they were but that he would find out and let me know. It wasn't long until he messaged me back and told me. He said they were small, (approximately 6 inches square), self-contained solar-powered electronic devices that were satellite controlled. Somebody suggested to me that maybe they were used to count traffic conditions. No. If that were the case, they still wouldn't be stringing those small, black hoses across the road to count cars. Which I have seen them still using lately.

Here's what I think they are and why they are located where they are. I think they will be used to "turn" off cars driving over them. We all know modern cars have technology built into them so they can be turned off remotely. We have seen reports of cars being stolen and then turned off to stop the thieves in their tracks. This technology exists. Now, older cars without this technology cannot be controlled in this manner. There was a program instituted during Obama's tenure in the White House to get older cars, (without this technology) off the roads - remember "Cash for Clunkers?" I wonder what that program was really for? (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.) When the time comes, what better way to control people and keep them in a certain area than by turning off their cars and preventing them from leaving the area? If every car dies at all the intersection points, that will clog all roads pretty quickly - people won't be able to get out and go somewhere to get food and food shipments can't get in.

Now these towers start appearing in the biggest cities? Mark my words, they will be used to shut down cars when the time comes.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
For that amount of $$ they would obviously have something to do with technology. It very well may be some kind of radiation scanner with some high tech cameras with everything being run back to a "home base" real time. If thats true I guarantee there are dedicated police personnel stationed right on the other side of the bridge to immediately intercept some "said" intruders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join