It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just need to vent on my unknown condition

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: keys2heaven

wow ghost. you have been through the ringer...your story has touched many of us and we are here for you...

www.youtube.com...

it was proven by neuro scientists that this particular music reduces stress by 68 per cent I hope this will help you while you deal with your medical journey...keep us posted (((((((((hugs)))))))

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

"No kids, but have a fiancee. Although I hate what I have put her through the last year...and feel guilty, I wish shed leave me because I feel like a burden on her most of the time. "
it's really sad to hear young people get weird health problems.
however, don't say that you're a burden! if she felt that you were, she would have left. im pretty sure about that.
i too, at times, feel like a burden to my partner, but whenever i tell her this she says it's not true. [im sure my situation and yours have little in common, but you're not alone in feeling that way.. and being wrong about it]. make sure to make her happy everyday from now on, until the day you die. she deserves as much if she stayed with you.

everyone has a purpose on this planet. everyone! /maybe your purpose was to help science. who knows!
my purpose here is to help someone - perhaps my partner. but i know i'm meant to help

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Do not give up. You're special just like yours "anomalyous" condition was. When bad, unexpected and impossible happens that's only the prove that the opposite good and wonderful things happen and exist. May that good miracle happen to you!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Stumbling upon your ongoing journey was synchronicity, helping to remind myself to stay grounded in me and continue to put out my best however flawed or lacking that may be - this is evidence that you've touched lives already by simply sharing and opening up to others so they can do the same with you.

Love, Light & Namaste Ghostsinthefog

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Just by sharing this you helped me. All is not lost, in fact this may be only the beginning of greatness you are designed for. I know words are cheap, but don't give up hope. Your life is changing, it's not over. I encourage you to share when you can.

Prayers.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

i am sorry for what you are going through, and hope that you find a cure, or get a new heart. Even 15 more years of life is worth it. A lot happens and changes in 15 years. Who knows, in 15 years a surgeon could have an epiphany and find a cure that will allow you to live past 50. Keep your chin up and your hope up. Miracles and developments in healthcare do happen.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I hope you have your salvation worked out.

I say this because if you do? You're headed to a place with no more tears, no more pain, ultimate love and acceptance.

Prayers for you and yours.

~ grace

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

In western society we struggle tremendously with death. It is seen as a day of reckoning, a day to be feared. This stems mostly out of Christianity. The truth of the matter is that we are all dying. You, me, and everybody else on this forum. From the moment we are born the train has left the station, and we are all headed towards the same destination.

Death is not the end. Nature abhors a vacuum. If you are headed towards death, I in a way envy you. You are headed towards your big awakening. Remember that without falling asleep, you can not wake up and vice versa. If it is true that without life there is no death, than without death there is no life.

With that rant being said, just wanted to say that I don't know you, but love you in a Buddhist sense that you are I and I am you. I will be going through what your are going through, one day or another, and thank you for sharing how you feel. Meaning doesn't exist you make one. And you did. You helped others headed toward your path understand the emotional impact.

Cheers brother !

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

i really wish you all the very best so why not make some money and have some fun with it ? start a church and preach then in front of large congregation just lay down play dead oh gasps everyone theres no pulse then sit up sing hallelujah and scare the bejeezus out of everyone ! its a miracle they say and get yourself a tv show and enjoy the time you have with a bundle of money . enjoy the sunshine

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Hey, I’m sorry you’re going through this. Please don’t give up. Every second in life is precious. I have my own reasons to believe our bodies are vehicles for the soul. We are here to learn and progress. Your soul does not die when your vehicle dies. There is much about us, which we do not understand, including the ability to will our way back to health even when faced with the most dire circumstances. Placebo effect is real, however just scratches the surface on what we are able to do.

Everyone of us has gone through some kind of hardship in this life. Without hardship there is no measure to appreciate the great things in life —and again this life isn’t the end. You will take the lessons you learn in this life and build from them.

We are all here for you. Our collective energy will help you through this as you will need to figure out how to stay positive to ensure the best outcome.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Check out HeartMath and see what they are all about.

These techniques can and will change everything.

Such suffering WILL and IS going to count for something...it is already decided.

And thanks for the sharing.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I was almost in the same boat as you, I'm 33 and had a bad arrhythmia and later I found out it could've been fatal.

Keep your chin up dude or dudette, i've been in a dark place for weeks and just yesterday a girl I loved got married so that doesn't help. But don't worry, people like us are changing the world in our own ways, whether it being putting a smile on someone's face, helping an old lady in a supermarket while she whines about how things aren't how they used to be, or annoying your cat with a fidget spinner...ok that's my thing and in my defense the cat annoyed me first!

Are you sure it wasn't aortic dissection? sorry I might be wrong. Anyway I'm sure you will live long and screw your cardiologist as we all know a way to a persons heart is through their stomach, and that's probably the reason I failed biology in high school bah dum tsch.

I have achieved little in life-I got onto radio twice, brushed the teeth of a dolphin, and tried to cheer up a fellow member, and if I did that then my work here is done. Sorry to leave early but my planet needs me.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hope you are ok.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hi. I was wondering about you so I stopped by to see if there was a new post. There isn't, but I see you've logged in.
I understand if you don't feel like posting. I hope you're okay. When you feel like it, let us know how you are.
Rest and recover. Try and not annoy the nurses too much.

Be well.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Was thinking about you and your situation today, you haven't logged on lately..hope you are hanging in, sending you whatever positive energy I have.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
thank you enough to notice, that's actually really nice. I have been in and out the hospital constantly. ended up having to be controverted, this is now speeding up the transplant assessment process. hoping to be on it by the end of January. I will update I promise!!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Wow, glad you are here brother.

Hang in and do keep us posted.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I get to have a white blood cell count on monday, along with a heart cast. As long as those come back good, i'll go through weeks of tests and should be on the transplant list by 15-20 Dec

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Do they have to find a perfect match, or is any healthy donor going to work?
My employer had a pig's valve installed about 4 years ago..we all joke that he is part pig anyway

He came through it like a champ and going strong.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
But you have done something amazing - you survived an operation the doctors didn't think you would. Most people probably would not have left the OR walking but after a long and impossible to imagine struggle you did! What you have survived is very special indeed. Maybe it's a message of hope for others who cannot see their way ahead.

I believe we all undergo the things we do for a reason, we may not understand why but a reason nonetheless. All I can do is offer my encouragement and prayers for you to heal.

I too have an unexplainable medical anomaly where my spinal cord become suddenly swollen leaving me with neuropathy and chronic pain. It's been almost 9 years ago since it happened and my limitations hitting me square in the face but yet we all have to go on and do the best we can with what we have. That's all the advice I can give you that I know is real. Best of luck to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join