It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Attacks Road Workers So They Take Him Down in Citizen’s Arrest

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Wow This is insane. I cant believe these road workers were not all arrested, but I sure am glad they weren't..

This Trooper appears way out of line, yelling and screaming at a Road crew for not doing something right (dont we all wish we could do that) then just attacks the guy filming.

So the rest of the crew pulls him off , disarm him, and restrain him, without the "stop resisting beatdown" until more police arrive.

I hope this becomes a thing, They work for us at least treat people with respect.

Sry I could not find a youtube link so you will have to click the link to see the video.

ouisville, KY — A Kentucky State Trooper on a power trip allegedly got violent with a road construction crew over the weekend. However, as the video of incident shows, unlike most scenarios with cops on power trips, it was the Trooper who got taken down, not the citizens.

According to video and the witness accounts from the road crew, Trooper Anthony Harrison punched a worker and put them all in danger as he drove through a construction site Sunday night.

According to the crew, Harrison drove too fast toward their work zone near Fort Knox about 11:30 p.m. Sunday, adding that he stopped his personal car abruptly, confronted the workers and started arguing.

thefreethoughtproject.com...
edit on 27-9-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Police are not above the law. He should be relieved of duty.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading this. I live in a small town where the leos (some family members) have been overly aggressive with the elderly and the young all while banks and stores are being robbed at gunpoint just a few blocks away.

This was a feel good story. Thanks for sharing. Citizens should be able to protect themselves from power hungry, angry cops. Unfortunately, I feel it is this personality that is drawn too often because of a need to feel power over others.

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Dear God why did he have to be black? Wait and see. CNN will have the following headline tomorrow:

WATCH: Racist KKK Trump Supporters Posing as Road Crew Attacks Black Man

edit on 27-9-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If you're going to mistreat construction workers, you better bring an army.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Dear God why did he have to be black? Now all we will hear for the next week is how this was about racism, white privilege, how the road crew are all KKK, and somehow Trump is to blame.

It was an odd video white guys holding down a black guy but the black guy was the cop. But I have a feeling we wont be hearing to much about this on MSM

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Dear God why did he have to be black? Wait and see. CNN will have the following headline tomorrow:

Haven't you heard? Everything is about RACE. Hell, you have POC begging for segregation FFS!!!!

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Pretty sad that construction workers can detain and disarm a belligerent violent person without injury way better than the so-called professionals.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Police are not above the law.

Depends on the judge.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The professionals can do it..sometimes they just don't want to, they want to punish.
The cop is an abusive dick..good on the roadcrew, they are lucky though.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

A certain percentage of people attracted to the thin blue line as a profession desire nothing but to bully people. It's not a large percentage, IMHO. However, the non-bully cops will protect the meat heads. It always makes me laugh when the Boston Police Chief decries a lack of cooperation from the community in solving murders. When a police officer is being investigated the other police won't cooperate so why should civilians be expected to?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It's OK, X will be here soon to explain to us that we are just cop haters and that cop was well within his rights, the road crew were wrong and should know the law blah blah blah.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

And yet, look at whose commenting about race? Preemptive race pimping?

The color that matters here is a deep shade of chip on the shoulder, belligerent, overly aggressive blue. Clearly this guy thinks that being a cop entitles him to be an asshole and assault people. Exactly the sort of mentality that cops shouldn't have.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I would not be shocked if he did.

It's his role, and he is free to speak his mind, I don't often agree with him but admire his tenacity, even when his position is very unpopular.
edit on 27-9-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Haven't you heard? Everything is about RACE. Hell, you have POC begging for segregation FFS!!!!

only you two made this about race. funny ain't it.... it's like you really wanted to bring it up....

I personally would have pulled out my piece because I would have been threatened. the rest after that would be up to him

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Maybe the cop had a bad day.

I'm glad the crew did what they did.

I worry about retaliation tho.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

We really should throw him a bone every now and again, I feel the same way, I rarely agree, but admire his determination.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Pretty sad that construction workers can detain and disarm a belligerent violent person without injury way better than the so-called professionals.

1000 stars for you sir if I could do it for that post!!
Pretty incredible eh?

It's a good thing he couldn't get to his gun or didn't have it on him, because there would probably be a few dead or wounded construction workers.
edit on 27-9-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: seeker1963

And yet, look at whose commenting about race? Preemptive race pimping?

The color that matters here is a deep shade of chip on the shoulder, belligerent, overly aggressive blue. Clearly this guy thinks that being a cop entitles him to be an asshole and assault people. Exactly the sort of mentality that cops shouldn't have.
Wow I agree with you on something.

Must be bed time.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The standard police response: "We have investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join