It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Boy Sentenced to 5 years in Prison

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Antifa are mostly trust fund kids who are getting back at daddy by symbolically smashing capitalism by smashing property. White supremacists are mostly poor white folks who resent people who look different having better jobs and making more money. Which group do you think this guy is in?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Antifa are mostly trust fund kids who are getting back at daddy by symbolically smashing capitalism by smashing property. White supremacists are mostly poor white folks who resent people who look different having better jobs and making more money. Which group do you think this guy is in?

actually acording to people that study these things your wrong.
here is a article it has a interview former skinhead leader that now heads a non profit that fights against hate groups, and a woman that tracks hate groups for the SPLC, according to them your wrong and i put their opinion above yours any day.

oh and before you say anything, yes there four men wearing masks, but further down you see many more not wearing them and if you go and checkout images of hate rally's as i said more don't wear a mask than do and if you watch the antifa and sjw's you see more hiding their faces than not.

Axelrod asked him who are the people who make up the rank and file of white supremacist movement?

"It's the average American," Picciolini said. "It is our mechanics, it's our dentists, it's our teachers, lawyers, doctors, nurses and unfortunately that's the way it's turned into the last 30 years."

But Heidi Beirich, who tracks hate groups for SPLC -- agrees with the former skinhead. "This is a movement that is really fueled -- at this moment -- by a lot of young, angry white men," Beirich said.
"It is absolutely false to think that the people in the white supremacist movement are really poor people living in trailer parks with no education," she added.

Who are the members of white supremacist groups in America?

now are there some that fit what your saying, i'm sure there are. are there any sjw's antifa,blm or any anarchists that are poor white folks who resent people and hate others who are white supremacists, i say yes most definitely. in fact i know some and they are young white men that don't have two dimes to rub together that spout all the typical sjw/blm/antifa rhetoric you hear and see in the news. hate doesn't just infect poor white trash it infects all races and all economic standing.

maybe you should try to stay current a little more, and stop sticking to old stereotypes.
edit on 29-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

What's 'currently' in trend is extremism.

I vote 100 years sentence. Someone almost could have died in that target fire, as imaginative posters said before me! Have I crossed the 'reasonable' line yet with you people? No?

The issue with that should be obvious.

You've been divided. You're now being conditioned to 'not care about the other side'.
edit on 29-9-2017 by DisinfoEqualsTerrorism because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism

What's 'currently' in trend is extremism.

couldn't agree with you more, each side takes a step to ratchet up the tension with every event and indecent.
but as i said, the current make up isn't like the old days.
edit on 29-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Did he scream "down with Capitalism" as he was being arrested? Is he quoted as making any political statements? Was he wearing a ski mask? No? Then he wasn't part of the organized protest, was he? He claims to be a mentally ill drifter, and that is exactly what he looks like. If anything, he looks more likely to be a right wing nutjob... Note the fair complexion.

So, just jettison all logic and make your own sh*t up to show how the article "makes it clear that he had nothing to do with" Antifa.

Got it. Thanks for the laugh this morning.

Good interjection of illogical bias concerning his look and appearance, too--is this something akin to "gaydar," where you can just tell someone's ideology and likelihood of believing something just based on their appearance.

You have failed in this conversation on more levels that needs to be noted.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So who's prejudice again ?

The clock is running backwards.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A very close synonym of prejudice is biased.

Who do you think?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Sweet lets all be his penpal.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join