It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama: ‘Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: ketsuko

Only if the issues you're concerned with have nothing to do with people.

Which, actually wouldn't surprise me.

Writing discussions of equal rights and individual freedoms off to "identity politics" is extraordinarily disingenuous.

Heaven forbid people get to express *their* opinion, eh? No, we must align with people who have matching body parts. Or something.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Don't forget color of skin.

Let's keep the them VS us thing going. It is counter productive and keeps us at each other's throats so we don't concentrate on what would truly change everyone's lives.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

a reply to: ketsuko

Only if the issues you're concerned with have nothing to do with people.

Which, actually wouldn't surprise me.

Writing discussions of equal rights and individual freedoms off to "identity politics" is extraordinarily disingenuous.

Heaven forbid people get to express *their* opinion, eh? No, we must align with people who have matching body parts. Or something.

All I've been talking about here is people's different opinions and my opinions about their opinions.

Not sure what your talking about in regard to my posts.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Don't forget color of skin.

Let's keep the them VS us thing going. It is counter productive and keeps us at each other's throats so we don't concentrate on what would truly change everyone's lives.

And now you jump over to the other side and tend to ignore your statement that racism is everywhere.

How do you square away these two positions, that racism is prevalent but is really only used to divide us?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Of course there is racism-black-white, white-black, yellow-white, white yellow, black-yellow.......

Only a divisive person would act like it only hits one particular race, and them base a presidency off it.

No one has done that. THat's so hyperbolic as to be totally off the grid.
edit on 27-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I have yet to recall a time when either of the O's talked about any other racism than their own (one sided) experience.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I have yet to recall a time when either of the O's talked about any other racism than their own (one sided) experience.

I can't help you; we experience two dichotomous realities.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I suspect you can't see the forest for the trees. (of course my perspective) But it is always fun to debate. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I suspect you can't see the forest for the trees. (of course my perspective) But it is always fun to debate. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

“Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice,” Obama told the audience during a question-and-answer session with author Roxane Gay at Inbound, a marketing conference that has attracted an assortment of famous speakers this week.

Oh really?

And when they voted for her husband, in 2008, over Hillary?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Beat them women with the feminist guilt stick, they will vote harder for Trump next time around.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

“Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice,” Obama told the audience during a question-and-answer session with author Roxane Gay at Inbound, a marketing conference that has attracted an assortment of famous speakers this week.

Oh really?

And when they voted for her husband, in 2008, over Hillary?

Simple, in her world white guilt overcame white women's inner fem Nazi to vote her black husband in over white Hillary.

They try to play with a stacked deck where the racist card occupies 99% of the pack.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Here is what Michele Obama REALLY thinks about Hillary! roflmao

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Most of your "facts" are wrong. The first wrong fact is claiming Gates showed identification. He refused to show identification when first asked to do so and was very belligerent when the LEO asked him to step outside, yelling, "why, because I'm a black man in America?" A 9-1-1 call had been made concerning a possible breakin. The LEO was doing what was appropriate.

I have long said that this was a set up. I believe this was the start of Obama's agenda to start racial tension between blacks and cops. It is an agenda, imo, to create a division for an end purpose.

Believe it or not.

This event happened six months after Obama took office. It was a black professor from Obama's alma mater. Obama took the event and parlayed it into what we see today.

edit on 27-9-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

This is no place for the truth. It is fantasy island time. Up is down right is left.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Your accurate description of the events that night will do nothing to those who seem to have a vested interest in the police wrong/fill in the blank right paradigm.

Obama alone is the reason for the problems we have today.

He has single handedly made the relations amongst the races much much worse.

And yes he and his wife were/are divisive.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Part of the reason why I loathe the Democratic party. If they decide they need to pit women against black men, they will. And if they believe they have to force black women to choose between the two, they will do that, too.

There were many prominent black women that sided with Hillary and many that sided with Obama, in 2008.

It was a painful time for any woman that thought Hillary was more qualified, because she was. (Both are equally corrupt, IMO. But Obama was utterly unqualified.)

However, the truth is...even Hillary wanted Obama to win. She helped make sure he did. Just like she helped Trump win.

The biggest lie in modern U.S. politics is that Hillary ever wanted to be president. She has always run with the intention of losing.

That's my take, anyway.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

An aside. Did she dog bone Sanders to insure a Trump win?

Do you think Sanders could have won?

Funny that Michelle and Hillary are on the same page now.

edit on 27-9-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

... and then you delve off into the standard making Hillary responsible for what Bill did, which negates the whole "personal responsibility" schtick, and she did her job as a public defender, and all the other heinous litanies of the garden-variety caricature of "evil Hillary Clinton."

Not at all. I delved off into Hillary's own assailing against women who accused Bill of assault. She, in her own words, said "To every survivor of sexual assault...You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We're with you." then she proceeded to utterly dismiss any woman who made allegations against her husband. That's on her, not on Bill, and certainly not on anyone who called her out on her BS.

As to the public defender thing, OK... she did her job. Was this:

laughter at 1:57 and 5:00 part of her just doing her job, too?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

An aside. Did she dog bone Sanders to insure a Trump win?

Do you think Sanders could have now?

Funny that Michelle and Hillary are on the same page now.

I was so certain that Hillary did not want to win, during the 2016 primary, that I thought Sanders was supposed to be the winner.

You can check my posting history to verify that.

I was shocked that it was Trump that she intended to lose to.

ETA: Hillary absolutely dragged Obama over the finish line, in 2008, by leaving her name on the Michigan ballot and leaving it to party leaders to determine the nominee.

Hillary and her BFF Comey made it plausible when she lost in the 2016 GE.
edit on 9/27/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join