It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama: ‘Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I wasn't aware that abortion was the next big equal rights issue of our times.

Explain to me how the unborn are getting their equal rights represented?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: seasonal

Next time get a candidate who isn't corrupt. Who didn't steal the democratic nomination in broad daylight with the aid of her minion DWS. And I'll vote for that person.

It's her own fault she was a worse candidate than the donald. Stop blaming everyone else.

Yes, Sanders would be pres right now, maybe..??

I would have loved a Trump VS Sanders run. The debates would have been epic and no need for medi-vac standing by.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Kind of like how both sides insult each other constantly?

Mirror mirror on the wall....
edit on 9/27/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Makes sense though, only about 50% of Senate Democrats voted for women's suffrage.

What year was that again?

What is the position of the current Democratic party toward women's rights and equality?

Apparently in Michelle Obama's Democratic party women aren't allowed to decide their own vote.

Really, because Mrs. Obama expressed an opinion? A bit hyperbolic, don't you think?

Actually about 54% of Senate Democrats voted in favor of the Nineteenth ... in 1919.

link   

originally posted by: seasonal

originally posted by: grey580

Next time get a candidate who isn't corrupt. Who didn't steal the democratic nomination in broad daylight with the aid of her minion DWS. And I'll vote for that person.

It's her own fault she was a worse candidate than the donald. Stop blaming everyone else.

Yes, Sanders would be pres right now, maybe..??

I would have loved a Trump VS Sanders run. The debates would have been epic and no need for medi-vac standing by.

You mean no need for specialized health care to stand by.

I'm sure there still would have been plenty of standard medics around just in case one of those old timers plopped over.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Okay, so you're saying that Michelle Obama personally referred to you as a racist? No of course not, you took some comment she made as referring to you, whether or not it was intended that way.

Let me ask you a question. Do you not believe that there was a racial backlash to the election of Obama?

Yes. From a very, very thin segment of our population. I'd say that based on my own day to day life, the racial backlash against Obama was grossly overshadowed by the racial support of Obama (i.e., people supporting him solely because of race).

Yeah, the guy who started off his campaign by making a blanket statement about how illegal immigrants are rapists and drug dealers, ginned up his base with Islamaphobia and retweeted infographics with inaccurate crime stats lifted straight from Stormfront to demonstrate how criminal black people are isn't divisive at all. What a silly idea!

That isn't what he said. He was pointing out what those of us who actually have to live on the border already know: without border security, the rapists, murderers, and drug dealers come across without any resistance. You (and the media) have misconstrued that so badly it actually took me a minute to think about what you were referring to.

RE: him linking to Stormfront....i need to see evidence of this as I have no recollection of it happening. I suspect its another instance of taking truth, twisting it, then using it as fact. Notice that "fact" and "truth" are not the same word, as was pointed out to us in 1984.

White nationalists run over people, there's "fine people on both sides" and a mixed race athlete takes a knee to protest racial inequality and police brutality, gets blackballed and that Trump decides to go on a campaign of igniting controversy to deflect from his horrible presidency.

More misconstruing. I know some very nice people who also object to the removal of confederate statues. Are they white nationalists? I better tell me wife that she is now white. Or that she isn't a good person.

But hey, that time, Obama said, "If I had a son" — of course we all know that bisexual Kenyan, Indonesian cult leader's bastard crypto Muslim, Sharia law pushing, American hating black power radical Alinskyite community organizing Chicago thug Emperor who clearly didn't attend college, didn't have an sons with his transexual wife right? Just those daughters that conservatives loved to attack at any opportunity.

I have no idea what you are going on about here. Is there anything truthful in that run on sentence? Or are you grandstanding on hyperbole?

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree because I think you and I must live in entirely different realities.

I think after 8 years of seeing anyone disagreeing with the president being called "racist", followed up by anyone supporting the current presdient being called "white supremacist"....it would be impossible not to convince me that the DNC is not the single most divisive group of people this country has ever seen. I mean, the KKK didn't have the entire world of media preaching their idiocy.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Is he still at it!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You weren't aware that the issue of whether women are have legal control over their bodies is an equal rights issue?

Where have you been?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Why is Michelle important again?

I forget.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

How would He know?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I think so.

The republicans would of run a really scummy campaign against sanders though.

I'd of liked to have seen sanders response. he'd have put trump in his place.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Can we at least agree she is without exception the most divisive first lady to ever hold that position? Even beats Hillary.

For crying out loud they usually keep a low profile so their husbands don't need to clean up their silliness.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: amazing
Michelle is sure wrong there. And, I may add, if you really thought that you could only vote for a woman, you had Jill Stein who was ten million times more ethical, honest and likable than Hillary.

Ethical?

Didn't she start a go fund me and suck millions from a bunch of gullible voters? Only to state that unused funds would go to future campaigns?

I may be remembering that wrong.

Keep in mind that all politicians do things like this Bernie, Stein, Trump, Cruz, Obama, Clinton, Rubio, etc etc.

But when compared to Hillary, Stein is very ethical.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Makes sense though, only about 50% of Senate Democrats voted for women's suffrage.

What year was that again?

What is the position of the current Democratic party toward women's rights and equality?

Apparently in Michelle Obama's Democratic party women aren't allowed to decide their own vote.

Really, because Mrs. Obama expressed an opinion? A bit hyperbolic, don't you think?

Actually about 54% of Senate Democrats voted in favor of the Nineteenth ... in 1919.

Her opinion is that they "voted against their voice" because they didn't choose who she thought they should. That's an arrogant and ignorant comment, as if they can't make up their minds for themselves. And you know it is, stop playing stupid.

And yeah when I said "about 50%" 54 is close enough. Congrats, you can divide.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

The only ones in the election that said the right things were him and Sanders. But Clinton must have worked the system enough to get one of the two out of the way.

He truly doesn't know, but at least he seemed to care. Hillary was just a unapproachable and mean. And let's not forget about the shrill voice.
edit on 27-9-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Can we at least agree she is without exception the most divisive first lady to ever hold that position? Even beats Hillary.

For crying out loud they usually keep a low profile so their husbands don't need to clean up their silliness.

I don't think she was that divisive. I mean this remark by her was silly, but most of it was right wing propaganda. I would say that the least divisive first lady of all time was probably Laura Bush.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You weren't aware that the issue of whether women are have legal control over their bodies is an equal rights issue?

Where have you been?

My deal is, if im required to support it when it is born, i should also be given some input on whether or not she can kill it. Im far too old for it to matter any more....but i'd never authorize the abortion of my child. I'd sign whatever paperwork is needed to ensure that I had sole custody and completely indemnify the childs mother. But just thinking about it makes me very, very sad.

Where are my rights as the father of that child?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

I vote vagina as often as possible....but not that wenches

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

First video: 2007, Obama was not President, I'm sure you don't like Reverend Wright (neither do I), he was right about New Orleans being treated differently than Florida and New York City, etc.

Second video: Obama was asked a question about Robert Louis Gates being arrested IN HIS OWN HOUSE by a policeman who was harassing him because a neighbor had called in a report of a breakin. (Dr. Gates had misplaced his house key).

Gates showed his ID proving his ownership of the house, and was still arrested. Obama stated he didn't have all the facts, but he was willing to say that he couldn't say that the incident was not race related (and it obviously was), the cops were stupid (and they were) and that there is a history of racial profiling in this country that continues into the present.

Thanks for your answer ... I see the trend.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

I don't think she was that divisive. I mean this remark by her was silly, but most of it was right wing propaganda. I would say that the least divisive first lady of all time was probably Laura Bush.

Right telling a women that she doesn't know what she is doing is perfectly fine.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join