It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama: ‘Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
At least Hilliary,the obamas and their supporters dont play identity politics(sarcasm).Sad.
edit on CDTWedpm3461 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: amazing
Michelle is sure wrong there. And, I may add, if you really thought that you could only vote for a woman, you had Jill Stein who was ten million times more ethical, honest and likable than Hillary.

Ethical?

Didn't she start a go fund me and suck millions from a bunch of gullible voters? Only to state that unused funds would go to future campaigns?

I may be remembering that wrong.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Mrs. Obama expressed an opinion?

The horror.

Mrs O may be having her own deplorable moment considering over half of all women voted for Trump. But, I hope she keeps it up, voting for genitalia worked out so well for Hillary.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'd dare say Obama is the most divisive president we have ever had. He beats Trump hands down, mostly because Trump isn't divisive insomuch as his detractors are in response to him. WHich, again, is just more of what Obama pulled the last 8 years.

He is the most divisive, and we have had presidents who were members of the KKK.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Because one of them is an intentionally, strategically, uber-divisive billionaire, born to super wealthy father who was himself born to a super wealthy father, who is currently in the WH, making a mess of things and has idiots convinced he's some kinda blue collar hero despite a half a century of sticking it to the "common folks" wherever and whenever he had an opportunity.

I really like how he went to private military schools, graduated from Wharton and his prescription for the "common folk" to achieve success has something to do eschewing education for apprenticeships (that is, now that his scam university is closed).

The other one is a former first lady, who came from a working class Chicago family and worked her way up, has an opinion that triggers the OP, has no intentions of running for political office and was apparently a good enough first lady that the current one thought to plagiarize her speeches.

I dunno, how about relevance, perspective, etc?

I could be wrong...but the most divisive aspect of DJT is the medias reporting on him. Otherwise, what do you have? Him bashing some NFL players?

Don't think i didn't notice you continuing the class warfare, though. As if someone being wealthy, or coming from wealth, somehow makes them less of a person. Or that someone coming from a working class background somehow is more honorable. Thats complete nonsense, and is the exact divisiveness im accusing the media of. Shame on you, man.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

LOL ... those tricky Democrats and their powers of mind control, eh?

I believe the American electorate can look at the two parties and make their own best decisions for their own lives, families, etc.

I believe that Black Americans and American Women are cogent and competent enough to make their own decisions, and, they have done so.

It's so sad to see racial and sexual equality commonly reduced to a mere partisan talking point.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I agree that Trump is very fortunate and is a jerk. But he has yet to stick it in a break it off. When he does, and he is now a politician, I will be first in line to cry in my beer.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

What did Obama do that was so divisive?

Can you give me your top three?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Okay, so you're saying that Michelle Obama personally referred to you as a racist? No of course not, you took some comment she made as referring to you, whether or not it was intended that way.

Let me ask you a question. Do you not believe that there was a racial backlash to the election of Obama?

I'd dare say Obama is the most divisive president we have ever had. He beats Trump hands down, mostly because Trump isn't divisive insomuch as his detractors are in response to him. WHich, again, is just more of what Obama pulled the last 8 years.

Yeah, the guy who started off his campaign by making a blanket statement about how illegal immigrants are rapists and drug dealers, ginned up his base with Islamaphobia and retweeted infographics with inaccurate crime stats lifted straight from Stormfront to demonstrate how criminal black people are isn't divisive at all. What a silly idea!

Are you joking? And then you blame Obama for the reaction to Trump rather than Trump's own words and deeds?

A white nationalist neo-Nazi runs over people and there's "fine people on both sides" but a mixed race athlete takes a knee to protest racial inequality and police brutality, gets blackballed by the NFL and then out of the blue Trump decides to go on a campaign of igniting controversy to deflect from his horrible presidency in a flurry of tweets and statements where the POTUS — the President of the United States of America — tells people to boycott an American enterprise and team owners to fire those "sons of a bitches?"

Yeah, that's not divisive at all and again, clearly it's Obama's fault.

But hey, that time, Obama said, "If I had a son" — of course we all know that the bisexual Kenyan Indonesian cult leader's bastard crypto Muslim Sharia law pushing America hating black power radical Alinskyite community organizing Chicago thug Emperor who clearly didn't attend college, didn't have any sons with his transsexual wife, right? Just those daughters that conservatives loved to attack at any opportunity.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree because I think you and I must live in entirely different realities.
edit on 2017-9-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What Obama Michelle or Barack?

link   

Next time get a candidate who isn't corrupt. Who didn't steal the democratic nomination in broad daylight with the aid of her minion DWS. And I'll vote for that person.

It's her own fault she was a worse candidate than the donald. Stop blaming everyone else.
edit on 27-9-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

link   

She comes off as bitter and a little sexist. Shame she doesn't think very highly of women exercising their right to vote as they see fit. Makes sense though, only about 50% of Senate Democrats voted for women's suffrage.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

There was obviously a racial backlash (or as Van Jones put it) whitelash.

Noting that fact is not the same as calling everyone who criticized Obama racist.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Makes sense though, only about 50% of Senate Democrats voted for women's suffrage.

What year was that again?

What is the position of the current Democratic party toward women's rights and equality?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: amazing
Michelle is sure wrong there. And, I may add, if you really thought that you could only vote for a woman, you had Jill Stein who was ten million times more ethical, honest and likable than Hillary.

Ethical?

Didn't she start a go fund me and suck millions from a bunch of gullible voters? Only to state that unused funds would go to future campaigns?

I may be remembering that wrong.

Yes, yes she did. She fooled a bunch of people into donating for that "recount", then when Pennsylvania said fine we'll do it as long as you pay up front, she refused.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

What Obama Michelle or Barack?

Either or, although I was responding to your criticism of the former President.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Makes sense though, only about 50% of Senate Democrats voted for women's suffrage.

What year was that again?

What is the position of the current Democratic party toward women's rights and equality?

Apparently in Michelle Obama's Democratic party women aren't allowed to decide their own vote.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

I believe the American electorate can look at the two parties and make their own best decisions for their own lives, families, etc.

Well they most certainly did so last time!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What a dumb thing to say. People who voted, no matter the candidate they chose, voted for who they thought represented their voice.

Did the men who voted against Trump vote against their own voice too? Or is it only because Hillary is a woman that women should have voted for her?

But then again, who cares what she says? No reason to blow it out of proportion, she is entitled to her opinion no matter who disagrees with it. That doesn't change the fact that her opinion is one devoid of any real logic though.
edit on 9/27/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join