It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama: ‘Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice’

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So when she said "You like the thing you're told to like" she wasn't insinuating, like Hillary did, that women are weak-minded and just voted for who their man told them to vote for?

Stop lying to yourself. Be honest just for once.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: seasonal

You must have forgot to put neg feeling toward whites? And straights? And Married people (breeders)? the list is endless, and pretty even handed.
Why is your list suspiciously so limited?

And the negative attitudes, though greatly reduced, toward women, Blacks, ethnic groups, LGBT etc. do still exist.

Sure. All Lives Matter. You've admitted that discrimination exists all around, but now, you're only concerned about a narrow band?

I brought up the groups I brought up because we were speaking of traditional negative attitudes.

You brought up White, straight, (you seem confused, you don't have to be married to breed) people right on cue just fine. Everyone's covered now.

Nobody ever stated until you just did that we were only discussing the " Traditional". And BTW those hardly fall under tradition unless you want to backpedal further and state "traditionally north american".

And thanks for pointing out your a woman, of many of your posts I've read The same pattern of backpedaling and word twisting I assumed you had some form of sociopathic narcissism that kept you from admitting you were ever wrong or incorrect as opposed to your usual dodge and duck to avoid colliding with your own shortsighted perspective.

Now I just see prideful lack of accountability.

Oh and about gates.
Yyou have Zero proof that it had to do with his skin tone at all.
Quit acting like you do.

Oh and the police DO have the right to be concerned if you are acting disorderly in front of them. Even in your own home lady. It falls under the " Safety of the Surrounding Population and those that Live in the Same House. "

Can't just walk away from your kicking and breaking stuff, screaming rant and have to explain why I walked away when we get called back later
after you shoot your husband over one of those academia youngsters who gave him a good time and posted about it on facebook.

If you cannot show emotional control in front of a Peace Officer who happen s to have a gun how can we expect to leave you around all those unarmed innocent folk in the neighborhood?

Think before you type next time.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Image Melina Trump saying every women that voted for Hillary voted against their own voice. Or would you be supporting her just as insulting assertions? Women are smart and don't need someone telling them they are voting against their voice.

And since when did Michelle start to speak for Trump's women voters?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

So when she said "You like the thing you're told to like" she wasn't insinuating, like Hillary did, that women are weak-minded and just voted for who their man told them to vote for?

Stop lying to yourself. Be honest just for once.

Stop believing that anyone who disagrees with your opinion is dishonest; just for once.

In the context of her statements? No, she's not saying that women are weak-minded. In fact, in the same phrases you're quoting from (we don't really have a transcript though, do we?), she says clearly that some women chose Mr. Trump's "voice" over HRC's. She finds that very hard to believe, as well, anyone would who is interested in Women's issues, equality and dignity ... but that's her opinion ... indicated by the number of times she keeps saying "to me."

If Michelle Obama meant to call women stupid, she'd do it. She was in a room full of women when she made the comments ... did they seem to take it that she was calling women "stupid"? No indication of that.

However, what do we find in the remainder of her comments there and the history of what she's said before is a commitment to Women's issues that is utterly lacking in Mr. Trump's gestalt, who likes to call women "pigs."

Gee, of the two, who's more insulting toward women, do you think?

edit on 28-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Image Melina Trump saying every women that voted for Hillary voted against their own voice. Or would you be supporting her just as insulting assertions? Women are smart and don't need someone telling them they are voting against their voice.

And since when did Michelle start to speak for Trump's women voters?

I'm trying to imagine MELANIA Trump saying anything. She's not a big public speaker, is she?

The First Lady might well believe that her husband has the best interests of American Women at heart, she hasn't really spoken on the issue, has she?

No, if she said that women chose the wrong representative for their "voice" I would find that to be a matter of personal opinion, just as I did when Mrs. Obama said it.

Women ARE indeed smart and they don't need you to tell them what Mrs. Obama meant.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Wrong, it was not Trump's voice.

I never said Michelle was dishonest.

We have the video, don't need a transcript. Nice try with the "trump's voice thing. That's new. Changing it up I see.

She said women who voted Trump voted against their voice.

Would you be standing up for Melina Trump if she, and she wouldn't too classy, said all the women who voted Hillary were voting against their voice?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Catscratch

Not sure what you're on about there.

I'm not a woman. You seem very confused, frankly.

But enough about me. Always glad to hear from a fan.

ETA: I will note though, your last line takes on a telling significance, knowing your confusion ...

originally posted by: Catscratch

I think you forgot to add "Sweetie" to the end, or whatever diminutive you typically use when talking down to women.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

You're taking what I said to another person as directed at you?

/yawn

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Then why are you so upset about a bunch of people voicing opinions of opinions?

That's all that's happening clearly. Michelle voiced her opinion, and we are voicing ours, and you are voicing yours.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Then why are you so upset about a bunch of people voicing opinions of opinions?

That's all that's happening clearly. Michelle voiced her opinion, and we are voicing ours, and you are voicing yours.

Ketz, are you upset when you post? Why assume that I am then?

This is your opening gambit to me about 50% of the time.

It's old.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Not sure what you're on about there.

I'm not a woman. You seem very confused, frankly.

But enough about me. Always glad to hear from a fan.

ETA: I will note though, your last line takes on a telling significance, knowing your confusion ...

originally posted by: Catscratch

I think you forgot to add "Sweetie" to the end, or whatever diminutive you typically use when talking down to women.

Hmmm something about your husband working as a professor, but if I was wrong about your gender then I digress, in the light also made a comment about two ladies agreeing with each other here, I made the (faulty)? Presumption she meant you and Cyr.

The only confusion in this instance would have been that, but it is not a matter of confusion but presumption, as confusion implies a lack of comprehension, something that is not taking place here, other than of course from your end as you admitted you weren't certain what I was going on about.

And your presumption of "telling significance" and faulty analyses heretherto of lines you presume I forget to add are quite telling themselves of your natural tendency to draw everyone you come into conflict with into a neat little box you can then judge and condescend in hopes of making your target defensive... Is in itself a defensive stance that only reveals that you have yet to find a way to corner one so perceptive as myself into a hypothetical corner.

You have proven your faulty presumptuous and somewhat naive though yet laudable and brazen strength in conviction towards your view on matters, a dichotomy that surely drives away opportunities in your personal life and no doubt you have even admitted, if only to yourself.

Translate that if you can, here's a hint. Its a complimentary scolding of the double edged nature

As for how I speak to women, I prefer more traditional methods of addressing them, such as "Madam" "Ms." Or "Lady".
Or just plain old " Miss".

But if I really wanted to sting I am certain I could do better than sweetie.

Hows that spin you...doll?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Not much. You like to hear yourself talk.

Let me know if you ever get tired of that and want to discuss the topic.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Id say michelle obama has no valid opinion worth my consideration. Shes a racist, with less experience or "skill" than the last lousy democrat prezes wife.

And before you say it..no i dont love hearing myself talk...i just hate hearing her talk...and Clinton even more. Maybe you folks should elect folks with actual skill sets

This lady fegged up lunches for kids the nation over...nice resume!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Thanks for sharing your opinions about Mrs. Obama with me.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Wow, nicely said.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

I see a lot of patter about what you think of "progressives" ... anything on topic?

Mrs. Obama, being paid to give her opinion, gave her opinion. She then noted that some people felt otherwise, and that she supports our President.

What does the droning on and on about what you think "progressives" do have to do with any of that?

She's a prog and do you actually think she is telling the truth about supporting Trump?

I don't.

She's telling the truth about her opinion on how stupid other women are, for not voting for hillary.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The repubs aren't afraid to voice their own opinions.

Like the repeal health care "opinion"?

The repub/conserv team is as worthless as the dem/lib team.

No doubt. They suck too.

Spineless bastards.

I was commenting on the lockstep of the left, which is probably mostly from extortion and bullying.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Interestingly you guys are the only ones that are saying that women are “too stupid” ... Michelle just said they voted against their voice.

As to believing her about supporting Trump? /shrug
edit on 28-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: noted

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join