It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama: ‘Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice’

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I have seen this on the conserv side as well as the lib side. Both sides are stuck in their this is our club mentality and it is counterproductive to the people but very very profitable to TPTB.

But that's how the progs are.

When it comes down to it, they don't care who you are or what you do or think as long as it is in step with what they think and do.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It's hilarious this woMAN had the balls to say:

"When they go low,
We go high"

-- Michael Obama

Seems like going high for Michael means dragging people through the mud.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I have seen this on the conserv side as well as the lib side. Both sides are stuck in their this is our club mentality and it is counterproductive to the people but very very profitable to TPTB.

But that's how the progs are.

When it comes down to it, they don't care who you are or what you do or think as long as it is in step with what they think and do.

They do it much more and give Busby Berkeley movies a run for their money.

The repubs aren't afraid to voice their own opinions.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

And she's not talking about gender, she's talking about sex.

So you do agree that she wants a sexist vote.

And by the way, gender and sex are the same thing. I know it's confusing to some people.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

"She has a vagina!" I have a vagina too! We should vote for vaginas!"

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes, yes. You omitted the fact that she slapped the Trump voters, OOPS, women voters with the fact that they voted against their own voice. Meaning they are too stupid to vote for her newest BFF Hillary. Odd how that was left out.

Mrs. Obama stated, clearly in her comments as I noted above, that some people chose Mr. Trump's voice over Hillary's and that we should support the President and hope for his success.

That quote has been repeated about 18 times in this discussion; did you miss it all those times?

I noted what followed that cherry-picked nugget, to wit, that she stated clearly that a) some people felt that Trump represented their voice better and b) that she supports Mr. Trump and hopes for his success.

All of which are being blatantly lied about here ... like what follows the word meaning in your post ... in which you replace Obama's words with your own. Pretty shifty but not unnoticed.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

And she's not talking about gender, she's talking about sex.

So you do agree that she wants a sexist vote.

And by the way, gender and sex are the same thing. I know it's confusing to some people.

Not at all. Mrs. Obama was very clear in what she said. In her opinion, HRC would have been a better advocate for Women, Women's rights, Equality, etc. She noted that other people felt that Trump was their best voice, and that she supports him ... statements that blatantly put the lie to the garbage being spewed here.

Oh, you posted just so you could still try to promote your common misunderstanding. No, gender and sex are not the same thing ... two different etymologies, meanings and usages.

Thanks for playing though; too bad you always lose, LOL.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I see a lot of patter about what you think of "progressives" ... anything on topic?

Mrs. Obama, being paid to give her opinion, gave her opinion. She then noted that some people felt otherwise, and that she supports our President.

What does the droning on and on about what you think "progressives" do have to do with any of that?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Spewing inaccuracies and skewed interpretations, then calling someone else wrong. Classic.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The repubs aren't afraid to voice their own opinions.

Like the repeal health care "opinion"?

The repub/conserv team is as worthless as the dem/lib team.
edit on 28-9-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Spewing inaccuracies and skewed interpretations, then calling someone else wrong. Classic.

Prove it.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I believe the point is that Trump is called divisive by the same people who wouldn't consider Obama's words divisive. Did you think she was being divisive by saying that a woman voted against herself because she voted for a man?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well, I have to ask you:

When it comes to vote, which matters more to you, what you personally think about the issues and whether or not you think a candidate's stance on them is right or wrong?

-or-

What various political identity groups you check off and what it has been determined you *should* think based on those groups?

According to both Michelle and Hillary, I should be doing the second one instead of daring to actually think for myself.

And I believe it was Finestain who said women will go to hell if they don't vote for Hillary.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So, what have we found out here.

Mrs. Obama was appearing at an event at which she participated in a Q&A, and expressed an opinion about which of the two major candidates in November were more interested or focused on Women's Rights.

Obviously, she chose HRC, and then immediately said that others chose Trump to represent their "voice" also noting that she and President Obama support Trump and wish him success.

Anything else of note?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

So, what have we found out here.

Mrs. Obama was appearing at an event at which she participated in a Q&A, and expressed an opinion about which of the two major candidates in November were more interested or focused on Women's Rights.

Obviously, she chose HRC, and then immediately said that others chose Trump to represent their "voice" also noting that she and President Obama support Trump and wish him success.

Anything else of note?

OOPS you mis-quoted Michelle, she said
“Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice,” Obama told the audience during a question-and-answer session

Seems like rewriting history a day after a quote is too soon. Nice try though.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It is all they are good for.
They cant support her position because it is caustic.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Lol you go.

Perhaps you’d like to inform yourself about what she said after that ...
edit on 28-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

It is all they are good for.
They cant support her position because it is caustic.

Nothing caustic about it.

Your buddy there is just as confused as you seem to be.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Coming from someone who justifies sexism because of political support I am not surprised.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Coming from someone who justifies sexism because of political support I am not surprised.

Keep compounding your lies, or show us where I have justified sexism.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join