It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama: ‘Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice’

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You can sure see you are jealous of Trump,your words speak out,is it that you feel you didn't get a chance?you sound bitter,like the kid who had to wear old track shoes

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You can sure see you are jealous of Trump,your words speak out,is it that you feel you didn't get a chance?you sound bitter,like the kid who had to wear old track shoes

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Once again failure of Democrat party,they contridict,chastize anyone who doesn't agree with their ,funny they call others facist,when they indeed are the ones promoting it,ignorant bunch

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Once again failure of Democrat party,they contridict,chastize anyone who doesn't agree with their ,funny they call others facist,when they indeed are the ones promoting it,ignorant bunch

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
How would Michelle know what a woman’s voice consists of. She is, after all, a man.

She married one.

Aren't women who didn't vote for the hill going to hell too?

Talk about the war on women, wow!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The moment they cross the border illegally they are in fact a criminal. I'd certainly wager they're mostly normal folks simply looking for a better life. It's one big can of worms has to why Mexico and central and South America in a lot of ways does produce an awful lot of very violent criminals. US ass-backwards hypocritical as f&*$ drug laws certainly don't help. But third-worlders crowding into our cities and making them the same hell holes they came from certainly doesn't help. Those who immigrate legally and assimilate into our country but, retain some of their old traditions and customs adds to that great mixing pot which is America. Spices things up nicely I feel but, we certainly could do without emulating Mexico City or Baghdad. a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Haha so the ladies all have a little raspy smoker in their voice.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
How ridiculous. Does she expect every man to feel that each male president spoke for them? I know lots who think Obama never.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
There is such passion here in this topic by so many. So good to see such enthusiasm for the issues that ...

... oh, wait a minute. This is not about any actual issues, is it?

Michelle and Hillary are ridiculed, de-humanized and maligned ... for what reason? Perhaps because they're Democrats?

Nah.

What quality of both of them is really drawing ire here? Would it be that they are both women?

Hmmm.

Michelle and Barack are treated much in the same way. Mindless drivel about their genders aside, the only common factor between the two of them is their race. They're "so divisive" ... and yet, when asked for specifics, we don't find anything valid except "Well, they said stuff we didn't like." "He's standing up there being Black and saying things." "I don't know what it is about here but there's something I just don't trust ..>"

What quality of both of them is really the most upsetting here? Would it be that they are both Black?

Hmmm.

Michelle Obama, who graduated cum laude from Princeton and has a JD from Harvard, is called illiterate. No one challenged that stupidity except me, and what was the answer justifying that charge? Well, she said something that wasn't agreed with ... therefore she's stupid ... the equivalent of a kindergarten argument.

So many here whine and cry and pule over being called racists and sexists, when the reasons for it, even after all three of the Great Villains here are out of power and likely will never be "in power" again ... are as clear as the hood on some of your faces ... you're all so TRIGGERED by the fact that Clinton and the Obamas still have the temerity to speak publicly you're literally beside yourselves, sputtering and spitting the same crap you have for the last decade or so.

Why don't you just scream about them being "uppity" or that they should "know their place" and move on? Worked for the NFL players.
edit on 28-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yeah...
Couldn't be the fact that she said something extremely sexist and stupid...
no thats not it at all....

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well everybody knows she is wrong about at least three women Trumps wife and daughter & Pences wife.

But nobody can really speak for millions of other American women, they have something called "free will" and it was their choice to vote for whoever they want, did they vote against their own voice when they voted for Jill Stein ?

More bullying tactics by sore losers.

And the reporter was quoted as saying she was specifically talking to 53% of white women, but what about these gals ?

edit on 28-9-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
So then by using Michelle's logic:

Any white person who voted for Obama voted against their own voice.
Any black person who voted for Trump voted against their own voice.
Any dog who voted for a cat voted against their own voice.

I am so glad she is out of the White House!!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Yeah...
Couldn't be the fact that she said something extremely sexist and stupid...
no thats not it at all....

Actually, it can't be that she said something sexist or stupid ... because she didn't.

It's rational: Clinton was on the record that women's issues and freedoms would be an important component of her policies as President.

Trump's position on women's issues? Well, most charitably, that would be silence.

Completely factual and logical, based on evidence. I'll leave the stupidity of the "stupid" claim for you to work out on your own.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
So then by using Michelle's logic:

Any white person who voted for Obama voted against their own voice.
Any black person who voted for Trump voted against their own voice.
Any dog who voted for a cat voted against their own voice.

I am so glad she is out of the White House!!

Except that's not Mrs. Obama's logic; it's absurdity.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The true colors of the Frog King wife comes true.

Is good to see how bitter all those politicians in the Democratic party are after Billary the hag lost the elections.

They will need a lot of mental therapy to get over it.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

“Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice,”

Are those not her words?

Sex vote shaming is bad, no matter how you would like to spin it.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

"Bullying" tactics? Are you saying that the people who were at the conference where these comments were made were there against their will?

Nah. They probably paid $200 a piece to be there.

I'll ask you as well, since you seem as intent as anyone on missing the point here: what are Trump's positions on Womens' rights? What is he doing to empower Women, address their concerns, etc.? He must have policy statements galore on that right?

I mean, aside from his constant critiques of their appearance, weight, age and willingness to be groped by him?

Please, fill us in on Trump's Pro Woman policies.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

She stuck her big foot in her own mouth politically.

She will never become president if she tries in any near future.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

“Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice,”

Are those not her words?

Sex vote shaming is bad, no matter how you would like to spin it.

Your penchant for over-simplifying not withstanding, I can provide Clinton's positions on support for Women's rights and equality ... can you do that for Mr. Trump?

What kinds of things does he say about women?

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join