It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama: ‘Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice’

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Since when is answering a question on a forum taking orders? Are you drunk?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

Since when is answering a question on a forum taking orders? Are you drunk?

Since when is ordering someone to answer a question related to drunkeness?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: bluesjr

I flipped a coin to see who I dislike more Michelle or Hillary and the coin lands on it's side. Try it.

That would be your call.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I find it odd that you can't answer my question. Was it too difficult for you? Should I reword it in simpler terms?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I find it odd that you can't answer my question. Was it too difficult for you? Should I reword it in simpler terms?

Yes, let me read it in simpler terms.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Beg.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Beg.

Michelle says..."To me that just says, you don't like your voice. You like the thing you're told to like."

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Are you a psychologist?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
And this woman was the first lady? Where do we get these looney brainwashers from. I can't believe that anyone would not be able to see through the deception and steering she is doing. But sadly, there are a lot of people who can't. Their beliefs are clouding their judgement.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Remember this is the first time she was proud of her county?

Oh she is a real peach that was handled with kid gloves by the "free press". Oddly enough so was her leftist husband.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

And she's still causing division.
edit on 27-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: muzzleflash

Ladies, how many times is your voice suppressed?

Everyone, male or female, experiences suppression of various forms on multiple occasions in their lives.
Some more than others, and the reasons of each individual suppression incident differ.

Just because you "feel" like women get the short end of the stick, doesn't mean you actually do.
Your bad spelling, then refuting a correction with "I spell how I feel" as a legitimate qualifier reveals how you cannot tell the difference between reality and fantasy. This is where you are misleading yourself.

If you honestly believe that "there is no such thing as misspelling", than you must also by extension believe that opinions are facts, and that facts are opinions.

Therefore in this very mindless perception of the world, by extension, reality is fantasy and fantasy is reality.
edit on 9/27/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
And this woman was the first lady? Where do we get these looney brainwashers from. I can't believe that anyone would not be able to see through the deception and steering she is doing. But sadly, there are a lot of people who can't. Their beliefs are clouding their judgement.

These "people", the general citizenry of the world, have no education.

The primary problem here is that with the two party system, people are divided into 2 main groups.

Through our indoctrination centers (aka school systems) we are taught one supreme truth - that "Authority is always right".

Then, utilizing this blind belief in authority, tap into the rebellious spirit of the mindless humans via the 2 party system (because you are 'rebelling against' the perceived evils of one of these parties) and pit them against the other side while controlling their thoughts with a false narrative.

So they take the information provided by their godlike 'authority', attack their enemies and rebel, and do all of this without realizing they are puppets in a larger game.

Each side in this equation, via the false narratives presented in the MSM, are pinpointing specific moral dilemmas that produce a fascinating dichotomy - this allows each side in the game to actually believe they are morally correct and therefore must, as a duty, fight the other side's tyranny.

When you really step back from this and look at the bigger picture it seems stunningly marvelous how well played the puppet master's plot truly is.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm so outraged! Arrrrrrrrrgh!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Have a lollipop. 🌿

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Have a lollipop. 🌿

Lollipops outrage me! Arrrrrrgh!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

These ones won't.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Peace and love are pipe dreams, dreamt up by Liberal snowflakes.

Peace and love are suppressed within us all, you are the snowflake.

I love you InTheLight.
I'm not just saying that either.

I really truly genuinely love you with all of my Heart.

That's why I felt bad about making an example out of what you said (for the greater purpose of revealing that politics by and large is all a big military mind-control op and it's utter tripe).

If we had the world the way I want it - we'd not pollute our beautiful planet, we'd all be friends, no one would be poor and we'd have a great medical system that took care of everyone rather than profited from their diseases, and we could hug and kiss forever and ever as the kids ran around and played happily.

That's what I want.
I even have great Hope that one day humanity will arrive there.

But I absolutely guarantee you this:
Not one of these politicians will lead us there.
No one in the media today is leading us there or even trying to lead us there.
They are, at the end of the day, completely selfish prejudiced people and they are heartless.

I would gladly lead us there and I could handle it, but I'm a nobody.
I'm not on TV everyday educating people and giving guidance and helping mend all these wounds.
I won't say I wish I was, because I know better than to wish for something like that, but I wish "someone" would at least try their best to offer that and that our media would allow it on air and give it tons of attention.

There are thousands of serious real problems that need to be focused on and solved, yet we are just creating more problems and getting frustrated and upset with each other rather than actually addressing them appropriately.

I absolutely want exactly what you want - Peace and Love.
And I think you know it.

I definitely Love you, make no mistake about it.
And I apologize for hurting your feelings to make a point.
I want you to be Happy.

So please, let it all go, and try to find it in yourself to forgive me.
But also please understand that all these politicians are toxic, they poison our minds with gibberish pitting us against each other, making it more and more impossible to find Harmony betwixt ourselves.

Can we just Hug and Love?
That's what I want and what we all truly NEED...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

These ones won't.

What did you do to that lollipop? Seems suspect.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
What if they voted for Jill Stein?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join