It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama: ‘Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yes women don't know what they are doing. And anyone, oops, women who voted for Trump voted against their own voices. Still as divisive as ever.
Oh she is pushing another very interesting book by another very interesting person, her.

“Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice,” Obama told the audience during a question-and-answer session with author Roxane Gay at Inbound, a marketing conference that has attracted an assortment of famous speakers this week.
www.boston.com...< br />
Another multi-millionaire showing how ignorant they are to the common folks plight.

“The Affordable Care Act isn’t Barack’s legacy,” she said. “It’s the country’s legacy.”

When asked about being programmed to sit and listen in high school, her answer is about the sex of the teacher. Good golly she is divisive.

“How many of us have sat in a classroom somewhere and watched a man go on and on and on?” she told the women in the audience.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I saw this on other sites too and my first thought was how shallow that statement is. Forget about any actual issues and how you feel about them, vote vagina if you have one.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Im starting to get bitter and just hate everybody.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Still as divisive as ever.

Still as divisive as ever? Lmao. Are you effing serious?

Another multi-millionaire showing how ignorant they are to the common folks plight.

Jesus.

Aren't you a Trump supporter? And yet you have the gall to screech about the former first lady being "divisive" and yammer about "another multi-millionaire" being ignorant of the plight of "common folks?"

What's next? Are you going to call her a liar with verbal diarrhea, a bad spray tan and gaudy taste in finishes? Derp.

+33 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
How would Michelle know what a woman’s voice consists of. She is, after all, a man.
edit on 27-9-2017 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

I flipped a coin to see who I dislike more Michelle or Hillary and the coin lands on it's side. Try it.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
More group think from the collectivist liberal.
She just insulted nearly half the women who voted in November.

edit on 27/9/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Jesus.

Aren't you a Trump supporter? And yet you have the gall to screech about the former first lady being "divisive" and yammer about "another multi-millionaire" being ignorant of the plight of "common folks?"

What's next? Are you going to call her a liar with verbal diarrhea, a bad spray tan and gaudy taste in finishes? Derp.

Why not both?

+22 more 
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Jesus.

Attack the game, not the player.

+14 more 
link   

I'd say its not only a down right stupid non factual thing to say, but yes very divisive. The thread isn't about trump...its about her remarks. Kinda hard to reply against her remarks without looking for someone else to deflect on. The whole premise of your point is no he is more divisive...like that makes it better or ok...

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Im answering for me....but yes.

Hell yes.

Prior to Obama taking office, i never knew it was racist to criticize the presidents policies.

I have a niece that is black and heavily into the BLM movement right now (i had to block her on FB so i didn't get pissed off at her nonsense and ignoring half of her family). Even she doesn't call me a racist. But strangers who don't know me do, simply because I dared question the POTUS.

I'd dare say Obama is the most divisive president we have ever had. He beats Trump hands down, mostly because Trump isn't divisive insomuch as his detractors are in response to him. WHich, again, is just more of what Obama pulled the last 8 years.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Because one of them is an intentionally, strategically, uber-divisive billionaire, born to super wealthy father who was himself born to a super wealthy father, who is currently in the WH, making a mess of things and has idiots convinced he's some kinda blue collar hero despite a half a century of sticking it to the "common folks" wherever and whenever he had an opportunity.

I really like how he went to private military schools, graduated from Wharton and his prescription for the "common folk" to achieve success has something to do eschewing education for apprenticeships (that is, now that his scam university is closed).

The other one is a former first lady, who came from a working class Chicago family and worked her way up, has an opinion that triggers the OP, has no intentions of running for political office and was apparently a good enough first lady that the current one thought to plagiarize her speeches.

I dunno, how about relevance, perspective, etc?

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Jesus.

All of that ranting and no denial or distancing? Just your guy is worse?

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAZ

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

She's entitled to her obviously sexist opinion.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Mrs. Obama expressed an opinion?

The horror.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This was a horrible accident, thank god it was all caught on the dash cam.

Anyone fleeing like that, with such little disregard for human life, deserved whatever they get when zoo security catches up to them.

Thank god he didn't hurt the baby rhinoceros, they really should have vetted their concession stand workers better.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Well, I have to ask you:

When it comes to vote, which matters more to you, what you personally think about the issues and whether or not you think a candidate's stance on them is right or wrong?

-or-

What various political identity groups you check off and what it has been determined you *should* think based on those groups?

According to both Michelle and Hillary, I should be doing the second one instead of daring to actually think for myself.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

This is the same wool that was pulled over the eyes of the Black community for decades. Vote Dem or you're voting against your own people.

Now, it's vote for the female, or you're voting against your own sex!!

When are these Democrat elites going to realize that people are waking up to their tricky tactics.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Michelle is sure wrong there. And, I may add, if you really thought that you could only vote for a woman, you had Jill Stein who was ten million times more ethical, honest and likable than Hillary.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Only if the issues you're concerned with have nothing to do with people.

Which, actually wouldn't surprise me.

Writing discussions of equal rights and individual freedoms off to "identity politics" is extraordinarily disingenuous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join