It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed 'Alien' communication on Reddit paranormal thread.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

That was an error on my part.
Apologies.

Ok no worries fellow Alien addict, I honestly was a little confused for a couple minutes when I clicked on the link! Oh and thank you for bringing this all to our attention as I now have more reputable proof that alien life is out there!

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Here's a gif animation of some of the images posted during the conversation.

Note how the cross frame or whatever it is, stays in exactly the same place throughout.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: studio500

Excellent observation.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

But, but thats where the camera on board the UFO is positioned.

Its connected to a tripod (no blurry pics, lol) which is connected to the floor, hence all the photo's have similar perspective.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: studio500
Note how the cross frame or whatever it is, stays in exactly the same place throughout.

Right, also note the image of the Earth shared by the "alien" and that from Google Earth I used for a comparison, looks like the same

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Its connected to a tripod (no blurry pics, lol) which is connected to the floor, hence all the photo's have similar perspective.

Strange that they're taken from such different angles and altitudes, though.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Strange that they're taken from such different angles and altitudes, though.

I totally and utterly fail to comprehend that.

How is it strange exactly?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I believe its a hoax.
a reply to: fromtheskydown

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoofinterest

originally posted by: studio500

Right, also note the image of the Earth shared by the "alien" and that from Google Earth I used for a comparison, looks like the same

Actually, to me they look similar, as you would expect...but not the same.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

I appreciate your sentiment on Reddit, 4Chan etc and this is the first time I have ever used one of those sites as a source, even though it was a link sent to me. To be fair, though, if you saw 'Reddit' in the title, you could have just ignored the thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The pics in real time are pretty strange not really the same as Google earth...similar yes. The angles seem slightly different. Could it be someone playing a joke who has satellite access? The thing is the timing was so quick...it gave me the creeps. All the worst commenting on there as usual makes it seem more like a hoax...but we never know do we? It made me wonder anyway! Star and flag! Good thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I totally and utterly fail to comprehend that.
How is it strange exactly?

Well, if these were all transmitted within a small time frame, the UFO would have to be zooming around the Earth, up and down, near and far while it was happening. That's quite a joy ride. I don't see a clear, simple and logical path being taken by the UFO to approach Earth and land somewhere, and I don't see how you can arrange the images to show that.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Fake. a reply to: fromtheskydown

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MT009

Fake?

Hoax?

Are you a bot?

So far, you posted many 1 word posts and a thread that copied words and youtube link.

Are you real or a machine?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Can I interest any of you in some beautiful beachfront property in Arizona? It has a stunning view of the Arctic ocean. At the price I'm selling at, it won't last long!
edit on 5-10-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MT009

Thanks for the well thought-out and thoroughly profound response.
Forgive me if I don't give you a nice, little star.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think a lot of the images are stills from the ISS, the hoaxer would have had to heavily filter them so as not to pick up on any reflections from the ISS window, just like I have done below, but I do not have the scan/crossbar lines on my crappy free image editor, I don't even know how to use photoshop I just did this on ipiccy.

My guess is that a few 4chan users were in on it with pre-decided coordinates.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

The reason I think why the cross stays in th exact same place in each photo, is because it is on its own layer in photoshop.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

As a hoax, it had to be several users working in tandem, in order for the supposed alien to get to the co-ordinates so quickly.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

That would be the way to do it.
I use Photoshop quite frequently...well, every day...and that is exactly what I would do.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join