It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed 'Alien' communication on Reddit paranormal thread.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

That's very nice, is it a full rendered 3d model or still image?

I don't even think that such advanced alien beings would use photograpic references only to show back at home to their kids.

Instant realtime communication would be more like something you need .

But you never know for sure if that's what they use, I've got to say that I saw the picture and it looked more like one of those holographic animated pictures Ridley Scott would use in some sciencefiction movie..

Maybe it was him just after a real good party knowing the outcome and earnings after hearing he was nominated for the Oscars.

Telling his friends in a state of liquor " watch this I'm going to sent a picture I didn't use and tell that I'm a stranded alien being " lol
edit on 0b33America/ChicagoThu, 28 Sep 2017 15:42:33 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 28 Sep 2017 15:42:33 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Reading the responses to this "alien" are priceless, S&F for the giggle.

It reminds me of those poltergeist videos on youtube where in the comments people write 'OMG IS THIS REAL?!?' and I laugh. I can make a chair move by itself with a broken guitar string and some bubblegum, use a hair dryer to blow papers and record it without sound and add a timestamp to seal the authenticity.

Some folk are so gullible, not you of course but it appears to be an elaborate hoax.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

lol

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

agree

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Most things like this on the chan's are bogus. It could be someone playing or an ARG (Alternate Reality Game) and using their own members to post cordinates and have the pics at the ready. Possibly to use for some upcoming project.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Maybe. But I love maps. I have three or four old satellite image CD-Roms that could offer images that are not available online, mostly due to copyright.

Plus, if you are really clever, you can get fresh satellite images from places like Garmin or TerraServer.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
That was one of the best kids stories I have ever heard. It like some plot to a new up and coming movie, or so I thought. Till, I read this thread as well! which is second to none....In high lariities, HA HA HAA.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli
I got some special fuel for her...........in my pants.

That's why aliens won't come here, cause we'd just try to have sex with them.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
It's funny as she's an alien yet she wants man made co-ordinates. Or like some-one says "she's probably just downloaded Google Earth". If she's just passing how does she know that we have divided the world into latitude and longitude and how that works.

Not only but why did the first communications appear in english and the rest are alien gibberish...

ewww intrigue.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli
I got some special fuel for her...........in my pants.

That's why aliens won't come here, cause we'd just try to have sex with them.

Actually the warnig on the brochure says avoid, at all costs. The men carry guns and they practice dissection.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
What if , its not an alien but an AI playing a joke on us connecting to different earth based satellites and trolling us because its learned from the internet that humans like to play jokes on each other.

As for a hoax, maybe the people providing coordinates are already in on it and the ones selected were pre determined and provided them in advance to take the pics as they flew over

Lots of possibilities

I think if aliens ever do come here, they will be far more weird than we can suppose!

has anyone ran the images through digital forensic analysis to look if they have been digitally manipulated ?

I am all out for alien communications , what if aliens have space fairing technology but only just barely know how to use it
like a teenager who learns to drive , doesnt really know much about engines per say but knows or has learned how to drive .
What if these aliens are smart but not super smart but they all have the tech to fly anywhere

as for the special fuel , thats for interstellar travel , flying around earth in the siolar system would use impulse engines , or sub light speed engines.
Maybe they have discovered tachyons and can utilise FTL

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The pics can't be searched because someone manipulated them to look staticky and weird. Who knows where they came from; google earth, some similar program, or just a collection of satellite images. It's the earth, it always looks the same:

Hoax seems like such a strong word, just a nice thread to make on a rainy day. This is like a modern day version of Orson Welles' War of the Worlds.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Maybe it was here to pick up that John fella who claimed he was going to be taken in Loreal(?). It/she/he ended up on 4chan instead of here searching for him because he wasn't at designated rendezvous point.

In all seriousness it's clearly a hoax but a very good one at that. Alot of work must of gone into the preparation of it and planting others in the thread to submit coords

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
A small question for the alien. you said "I ran out of fuel right in front of your planet". Now the question is how did they know it was the front of the planet? It might have been the backside of the planet?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

A small question for the alien. you said "I ran out of fuel right in front of your planet". Now the question is how did they know it was the front of the planet? It might have been the backside of the planet?

"ᴵ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ᶜʰᶦᶜᵏᵉᶰ
ᵉˣᵖᶫᵃᶦᶰ ᶜʰᶦᶜᵏᵉᶰ

-ᵗʳᵃᶰˢᶫᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᶰᵍᶫᶦˢʰ ᵇʸ ᶫᵉᶦᵇᵃ"

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

"ᴵ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ᶜʰᶦᶜᵏᵉᶰ
ᵉˣᵖᶫᵃᶦᶰ ᶜʰᶦᶜᵏᵉᶰ

-ᵗʳᵃᶰˢᶫᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᶰᵍᶫᶦˢʰ ᵇʸ ᶫᵉᶦᵇᵃ"

If they could see America, then it's the front side...

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

I always question the motives of any hoax...what's in it for the hoaxer, do they gain fame...masses of money...or do they gain some kind of smug satisfaction at pulling the wool over the eyes of anyone willing to fall for their shenanigans? Surely the reward has to be proportionate to the amount of effort willing to be invested in the hoax...or maybe the hoax itself gains an unexpected momentum that spurs the hoaxer on.

I watched the ST10 video, the uploader drew attention to the small amount of time between the co-ordinates requested and the time the so-called "alien" responded. Although, a concerted effort between several users would probably get around this and I think we are looking at a group of hoaxers, rather than just the one.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I honestly thought this thread would go the same way and it still may do. I'm not familiar with using either 4Chan or Reddit and I don't know why I had Reddit in my head when I posted, except maybe the friend who sent me the link may have said it was from Reddit, so I will have followed suit without really looking at the URL.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
The pics can't be searched because someone manipulated them to look staticky and weird. Who knows where they came from; google earth, some similar program, or just a collection of satellite images. It's the earth, it always looks the same:

Hoax seems like such a strong word, just a nice thread to make on a rainy day. This is like a modern day version of Orson Welles' War of the Worlds.

They're calling it a "LARP," a live-action role play, rather than a hoax. If you do a Google Image Search on the images, nothing useful shows up, mostly because of the heavy distortion filter on them.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
It´s a 4 monitor setup + google earth + photoshop.

The user:

1) scaled GE on all 4 monitors (or more)
2) Took a photo with an external camera
3) Loaded it in photoshop, used copy tool to drag some color over the frames
4) Then ran mosaic + line filter.

Totally obvious to anyone who has ever created textures with filters in photoshop. I can even see how the monitors are not aligned propperly...

Edit: It could also be black tape on a single monitor and it would even explain the color penetration.

Wait, is it 1 monitor or 4?

You sounded so sure it was 4, now to explain the color penetration you're back tracking and saying it's 1?

Well which is it?

How are you so sure it's a hoax when you can't even make your mind up??

Sounds to me like you came into this with a theory, that it's fake, then began to twist all the facts to fit your preconceptions. That's not scientific.

We need a proper debunking here, not conjecture dressed up as facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join