It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost car..? I watched a car move without a driver or anyone in it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
LOL,I had a familiar experiance driving through Surprise Arizona one day,big Buicks and Caddilacs,no one driving,till I finally got to pass one ,swore no one was there

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Some of the new BMW's have a new feature where you can back the car out of a spot with the remote. Not sure of any Hondas have that feature..

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent008

Me too. Everyday in Dearborn Michigan here where Ford Motors tests their driverless vehicles. Or with some tech sitting alone in the back seat looking at a laptop with driving data. It happens everyday, all day with a 10-15 mile radius of Ford MO CO, their test track, freeways and Rotunda Drive.

I was alongside 2 yesterday at a light, and saw about 3 maybe 4 more in my 8 hr. shift.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Never seen a car drive its self ( But did see a Cocker spaniel drive a car once .
Guy pulled into a Whataburger and left the dog in the car wile it was running .
Dog hit the park stick and then drove into the woods .
( I think it may have seen a squirl LOL .

Another Whataburger a Golden retriever sitting out side the door at 1.30 am .
Someones goes in Dog goes in after goes up to the counter Looks right up at the menu then looks at the chaser like whats taking so long .
Needless to say the dog got its order of a dobble burger with cheese filled .

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
as for making a car look driver-less I could have done that 35 years agaio .
After all remote controls were the in thing and i built many cars by hand nothing to it .
Only reason i never made a full sized car remote was cost .
Cars are expensive when your 14

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Driverless cars are now a thing. They are testing them in a lot of cities

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent008
Hello. This just happened and I want to point out I am stone cold sober in case anyone asks.

So I was walking to the corner store to pick up smokes and a drink about 20 mins ago. As I am coming up to the parking lot I notice a black honda coupe backing out of a stall. I waited for it to fully back up but it didn't. I walk behind the car now sticking about 4 feet out of the parking stall. Then the car slowly moves forward back to into the stall perfectly parked. It was at this point I saw that there was no driver or anyone in the car, I went right up to the windows and no one was hiding. I looked around to see if anyone was around to see this and tell me I am not losing my s#it, of course no one was to be seen. I think okay maybe it was left in neutral and it was just moving around because of that. So I go into the store get what I need, I was in the store all of 5 minutes when I came back to the parking lot. The car had moved up to the parking stall in front of it!!! A full parking space. Still no one in the car. I looked at how the pavement was to see if the car could be on a slant or uneven ground but no. To get to the stall in front of the one it was in the car had to roll UP a little hump on the ground right where the white line separates the parking stalls! WTF Man!?!

I walked away quickly to say the least. No need to hang around demon cars.. Anyone have an explanation for this. I'm freakin out a little. Someone call Fox Mulder. For the record it was not a self driving car or anything it was a older model car.

I didn't see anyone on the first page ask the obvious question. Was the car engine on? You didn't mention it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join