It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy tales that genuinely make you LOL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

How about the little gnome conspiracy...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Billy Meier

edit on 27-9-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I don't care if that story is real or not — that may be one of the most entertaining OPs I've ever read.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I tend to find people around the conspiracy world more interesting than most of the topics and situations but that's because they bring their own crazy to the table.

Benjamin Fulford. Ah, a wealth of entertainment. The ex-Forbes writer that fled to become an Amazonian cannibal before resurfacing as a coked out super-conspiracy-theorist in Japan. He has brought many people to my radar, all nuts. I think he might be responsible for coining the term the "dark cabal" in reference to TPTB though. So there is that at least. Oh, and he's a ninja gang grandmaster or something like that.

Leo Lyon Zagami. 33rd degree Mason, DJ, arms dealer and supposed "Illuminati whistleblower". Also the second coming of Jesus. And more, much more.

"Princess" Kaoru Nakamaru of Japan. Nevermind that there is no princess by her name. She's done several wonderful videos talking about some serious levels of crazy like the three days of darkness back in 2012 and talking psychically with a head in a library in hollow earth.
Jim Stone. Dude's got a long story of wild. If any of it's real I feel for the guy but if not then he's got a good imagination at least. Too much to go into hear but essentially he went running from Jews after he "learned too much", they tried to poison him and eventually he sought asylum in Iran before ending up in Mexico. And there's a bit about thinking The Man was trying to hide him in the prison system after he playfully maced his wife in a McDonald's parking lot. Most known for an obsession with Fukushima, for better or worse.

David Wilcock, supposed real life friend of Benjamin Fulford. He's claimed so many things it's wild but the best to me was when he was homeless and stayed with a lady that claimed to channel Ra, yes, the god Ra... After a while he started claiming he could suddenly channel Ra too and the claims he made only went on from there. IIRC he got sucked into the GFL stuff along with Princess Nakamaru.

I'll end this with everything related to the Galactic Federation of Light. They're always coming, soon. Just not too soon and they've got gene-manipulating space-cats.
edit on 28-9-2017 by Noncents because: Removed Duplicate Ending

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join