It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP: The NFL must change or it will 'go to hell'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well trump is continuing his war with the NFL, I wish he would just stick to actual problems and stay out of it .

I think he still has a grudge from his old USFL days. Otherwise why even get involved and stay involved?

Title is clickbait he actually says

In my opinion, the NFL has to change or their business is going to go to hell,

resident Donald Trump continued Wednesday to unleash on the NFL despite backlash to his call for owners to fire players protesting police brutality and racial injustice by kneeling during the national anthem

www.aol.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Do people watch your football for the anthem only? Is it really that much of an issue?

Why doesn't he just choose to ignore it like he does racism and police brutality.
edit on 27-9-2017 by BlackSkinhead because: Spell check

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackSkinhead

If only NFL fans could ignore the players kneeling for the national anthem like they ignore their criminal records.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Well trump is continuing his war with the NFL, I wish he would just stick to actual problems and stay out of it .

I think he still has a grudge from his old USFL days. Otherwise why even get involved and stay involved?

Title is clickbait he actually says

In my opinion, the NFL has to change or their business is going to go to hell,

resident Donald Trump continued Wednesday to unleash on the NFL despite backlash to his call for owners to fire players protesting police brutality and racial injustice by kneeling during the national anthem

www.aol.com...

It's polarizing both sides. One site compared this to the slaves in the Colosseum giving the Emperor and Rome the finger, rather than fighting each other. Needless to say, the peasants who paid to watch aren't going to be happy.

link   
a reply to: notsure1

He just gave a speech on tax reform so his focus is there.

Trump Tax Reform

The good thing about Twitter is it only takes a few seconds to make one.

Trump is right...the NFL will never recover from this.

edit on 2017/9/27 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

If only NFL fans could ignore the players kneeling for the national anthem like they ignore their criminal records.

If NFL players could just ignore the anthem like they ignored their college courses.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackSkinhead
Do people watch your football for the anthem only? Is it really that much of an issue?

Why doesn't he just choose to ignore it like he does racism and police brutality.

I am kinda a Trump supporter (I did vote for him) and he is entitled to his opinion and I happen to agree with him on this issue. But man I wish he would have just stayed out of it .

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
woof woof, bark, whimper.

Good god, this is pathetic.

Trump wants respect for the country he serves, and from the people who live in it.

KILL TRUMPER HE A RAYSIS AND BIGOTS !!!1

You're simply weird.

edit on 27/9/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I wish I could But its just not right.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Puerto Rico is still reeling from hurricane damage, the US Virgin Islands have been destroyed in places, Houston will be feeling the impact of the flooding for months if not years to come and Florida still mopping up itself.
Meanwhile North Korea is a real threat to everyone around it, Russia has been meddling in places that it should not, the Middle East is still on fire, Venezuela is tottering, global climate change continues to happen, America's infrastructure continues to rot and the GOP appears to be in the middle of a multi-sided civil war that needs a very complicated diagram to explain.
But what the heck, obviously a massive argument with the NFL to prove something about patriotism is more important than all of the above.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The only thing I want to hear out of any politician is regarding the things we hired them to care for. The nfl is a waste of time beyond entertainment...who fecking cares either way what these people do say or care about?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

And yet dickhead reporters from the MSM put questions like these to him during a press conference.

Bit retarded, or autistic, you could say, no?

link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Puerto Rico is still reeling from hurricane damage, the US Virgin Islands have been destroyed in places, Houston will be feeling the impact of the flooding for months if not years to come and Florida still mopping up itself.
Meanwhile North Korea is a real threat to everyone around it, Russia has been meddling in places that it should not, the Middle East is still on fire, Venezuela is tottering, global climate change continues to happen, America's infrastructure continues to rot and the GOP appears to be in the middle of a multi-sided civil war that needs a very complicated diagram to explain.
But what the heck, obviously a massive argument with the NFL to prove something about patriotism is more important than all of the above.

It all seems like a distraction. Keep our minds off of NK and Houston and Florida.But it does seem like he has a grudge.

link   
I wished he was this focused on Puerto Rico and other ravaged us territories... or maybe or health care bill which benefits the American people instead

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
before this year they only showed national anthem at big games

maybe just playoffs

now the show all of them

something is irrie

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: homers1226
before this year they only showed national anthem at big games

maybe just playoffs

now the show all of them

something is irrie
Yep the agenda is pretty clear. I said in another thread Very firs game of the season Chiefs at pats they played the anthem and immediatly after announcer says "fyi the only player kneeling was Marcus peters"

First game only one player kneeled .

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackSkinhead

No but we certainly dont watch it to see people use it as a soapbox and show disrespect.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
All this just simply reminds90[]
of good old Ezekiel's chapter 7 , "all knees shall be as weak as water"
Another version has it "every leg will be soaked with urine" . A hellish vision he had.. either way . Ezekiel was a keen quarter-back so I'm told

link   

originally posted by: notsure1

I wish I could But its just not right.

I'm with you. I think the main difference is one is off the field and the other is on the field.

link   

The title is a bit misleading.
He said that their 'business is going to go to hell'. I read that as, 'they are going to suffer a downturn in profits'.

The way I see it, they can lose billions and still be a billion dollar a year business that I don't care about at all any more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join