It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump deletes tweets backing Alabama primary loser Luther Strange

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Is it too much to hope for that Trump drops a "I was for Moore, before I was against him" ala John Kerry war statement?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
It really is something peoples obsession with his tweets. A most fascinating living social psychological case study of the modern civilian here in the United States of Social Media. Rock on!

Agreed. The obsession is pretty funny. Slow news day...lets write about Trumps Tweets....or deleted tweets....great reporting and journalism....hard to believe any self respecting journalist would even give thought to the idea of writing about a tweet.

What?! His tweets have escalated the NK situation and made the number of kneelers soar from a paltry dozen to hundreds.

Who cares what the snowflakes do when they feel affronted lol.

It just shows us how they live in a constant state of being offended, the media is who makes the statements.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Pathetic.

Yet, his cultists adjust and keep up the hosannas.

What cult..we just like the fact he is stirring up trouble in your everquest to label the world and change things for the worse.

And it will get easier by the day to finish your flawed impure logic side off.

THEN we can focus on actual work to help people.

You are destroying yourselves and losing popularity by the day...hour...minute.

Please continue.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Haven't any of you ever deleted a tweet or FB post, or heck...even an ATS post?!

DT is going to put his all into backing Moore now. That couple of tweets for Strange's support should be removed now. Kind of simple really.

It's pretty clear that the majority of the post on the subject are based purely on politics. People complaining about Trump tweeting his tweets would most likely be silent if Obama did it (although he didn't as far as I know)and the people defending Trump for deleting his tweets would be up in arms if Obama did it.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

If Obama did it?

Lol. Obama made plenty of Tweets. They just weren't filled to the brim with rage induced controversy, racism and division.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Who cares what the snowflakes do when they feel affronted lol.
It just shows us how they live in a constant state of being offended, the media is who makes the statements

I'm not a snowflake nor am I affronted by Trump deleting his tweets it just confirms what I already know about him.
He is dishonest , you will come to realise that in the coming months , or God forbid years , or perhaps like the few who continued to support Nixon following Watergate you won't ... time will tell.

I find it sad how he has divided your country , MAGA rings hollow in my ears.
The Emperor has no clothes , you just don't see it.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The NWO establisment now has Trump under control......

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
You guys seriously do not know his 4D chess strategy, do you. By endorsing Luther, the populous voted Moore. This was Trump's plan all along. Again. Dangle shiny object in left hand, right hand fullfuling #MAGA.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It could of easily been a "so what" but no, Trump is so narcissistic and insecure(great traits in a world leader) he deleted "official statements" isn't that what his tweets are now?

Oh dear god. You actually went there. Just when I thought I'd read some of the most idiotic posts in this thread, you come along with this doozy of a post.
Do we need to discuss the difference between tweets on a public company server, and deleted emails on a private server that housed governmental information?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: queenofswords
Haven't any of you ever deleted a tweet or FB post, or heck...even an ATS post?!

DT is going to put his all into backing Moore now. That couple of tweets for Strange's support should be removed now. Kind of simple really.

It's pretty clear that the majority of the post on the subject are based purely on politics. People complaining about Trump tweeting his tweets would most likely be silent if Obama did it (although he didn't as far as I know)and the people defending Trump for deleting his tweets would be up in arms if Obama did it.

Actually, Obama had a few tweets deleted. There was a whole system in place to delete them, and archive both the deleted post, and any followup statements. Same when something was modified, the original, the modifications, and the new one were saved as part of the preservation of documents.

Trump is supposed to be doing the same thing, but he's not.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Do we need to discuss the difference between tweets on a public company server,

The communications of the president are actually special.

"In the case of the Luther Strange tweets, it is a toss up," she said. "Are the tweets just part of the Trump 2020 campaign (which would seem to be unrelated to official or ceremonial duties of the president), or are they supportive of certain legislative policies that may fall within the president’s powers under Article II of the Constitution or other statutes? I really don’t know what a court would do here." A lawsuit filed against Trump and his administration over its record-keeping practices singles out other deleted tweets.

www.politifact.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Trump (or his press secretaries) has made the argument in public, on multiple occasions now that tweets from Trumps personal account are official statements from the President.

Is the President allowed to mix official White House business with their campaign? I seem to remember both W and Obama getting in accounting trouble over that in recent years.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join