It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Green Project Threatens To Devastate Land Traditionally Used For Growing Healing Herbs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Elspeth was a herb healer who, hundreds of years ago, owned land now next to junction 13 on the M5.

Elspeth was burnt in the most horribly cruel manner in front of a forced crowd on Swift's Hill. Her torture and murder was used to intimidate and control the local population. Her pain can still be felt there.

www.abbeymeadowflowers.co.uk...

Now a 'renewable energy' fake green tycoon wants to despoil her land thoroughly with a fake green soccer stadium.

www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk...

Ecotricity . . . has decided to adapt the application to focus solely on facilities for Forest Green Rovers football club – as part of this the Zaha Hadid Architects designed wooden stadium will move to the north side of the A419 . . .

This fake green tycoon, Dale Vince, www.independent.co.uk... refuses to acknowledge Tony Ind, the man who gave him the opportunity to become what he is today. That is not how a real man behaves. Dale has never been quite right since he got smacked on the head at the Stonehenge Beanfield Ambush.

Due to ATS terms and conditions I can't ask you to use your magic to protect this ancient herb growing land, however much I would like to . . .

If you don't like this thread go elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Read all your links and original post.
How you're linking all this together escapes me.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I'll help, will "go leave a look".

Got a location, or photo of the land to target?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Even if the stadium is not going ahead, the trauma should be resolved.

A quick study shows a woman trapped by trauma there. She seems to be stuck in a loop of her favourite time before the trauma inflicted.

Can't sense a covern, so she was probably an innocent healer who liked Nature and helping others.

She's surrounded by Nature Beings who knew her when she was alive, but she didn't know them. So not a seer maybe. Ah, special knowledge passed down to her, something very rare. Dunno what knowledge, and I won't enquire, her specialty.

Her trauma is existing separate from her as a loop in time just suffering. I wouldn't think the two should be united, she doesn't need that. Have to figure it out.

The Nature Beings protect her as best they can from what happened.

Someone else outside her "prison" protects the location, her "people".

If you want to help her, solve the trauma.

The Nature Beings can't do it, they can only keep her from suffering.

Update

If this is the same site as described in one of your previous threads How Can A Witch Burn Site Be Cleansed? it should be resolved since someone unseen let you know there is a problem.

Outside of the woman and her Nature Beings are at least three parties, one of which is hostile and wants her knowledge destroyed. Another coverts her knowledge. The first two are human groups, the third is not. The third is to do with sacred landscapes, sacred to Nature that is and not neccessarily humans. Celtic(?) local Nature gods probably.

So, if one "cleanses", resolves the trauma in the landscape someone must stand between the two human groups and the woman and her Nature Being friends untill she can come under the care and protection of the local gods.

So, a fight is on the cards.

edit on 27-9-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added update

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
See if you still pick up the "horrors" when you pass that place in the landscape now.

new topics

top topics

join