It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something really makes everybody sick!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPCZHL

that is sick as hell...I saw that on ------------------------- about 5 months ago

Look

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
OMFG. Can't the UN do something about this and send in the U.S. so they can search for "FMD" (Food of Mass Destruction) aaah...that is sick, they should be thrown in damn prison!

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Argh........ whats that old saying: "waste not, want not."

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thats sick, Is this true though, i mean it is only several pictures.
If this were really the case, im sure i would have heard about this on television?
Deep

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Thats sick, Is this true though, i mean it is only several pictures.
If this were really the case, im sure i would have heard about this on television?
Deep

well i dont know if it really is true but this is the second time I have seen it

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Dont they eat that kind of stuff on those Japanese endurance game shows?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I don't know drunk, but they wouldn't have to worry about me being a contestant!!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It looks like the stuff they eat on those shows aparantly
the stuff is foul i think its the insides of an animal

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Oh God,
I hope that this is a prank, or a very, very bad, and very tasteless social experiment of some kind...

At first, as I don't have a translation system installed on my computer, I assumed that they were eating monkey brains... which I thought was weird, but acceptable (due to reasons of 'understanding other cultures)... then I thought that they were just eating some weird plant...

But...

The bottom photos HAVE to be doctored photshop images, right? Please tell me that this is some sort of cruel racial joke. Please debunk this, because it's too horrible to think about.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
let all the photos load.. then look at the last ones.

I hope this is just a tasteless joke.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Nah i think its is insides of an animal saw a similar thing on a game show cant remember the name of it tho and they said it was the inside of a sea mammal,and this was on an American game show(not Survivor)

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
its not a joke or anything...they are actually eating human fetus'

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
S*** the last photo on the left is of a fetus didnt notice that,your rite i hope it is a sick joke. i havnt eaten my lunch yet.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Two possibilities

1. Stupid prank in Japan perpetuated in China
2. Stupid prank, which an internet user in China has taken a bit seriously

Evidence for (2) from the website itself:

"In Japan, dead babies or fetuses could be bought at $10000 to $12000 from hospitals to meet the high
demand for grilled and barbecued babies"

"so that it against human race and unless we people of the world put hand to eradicate this custom. this
will not end.even the word impossible says Impossible"

"what a sad state!! please forward this message to as many people as u can"

But I vote for (1) - plain stupid prank.

Some of you have been had, unless you played along with it!

Best quote:

"If this were really the case, im sure i would have heard about this on television?
Deep"

Deep, you were joking of course.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
those baby eating pictures are way freakin' old. I saw them on ------------------------- at least two years ago, maybe more. at the time, I figured they were real, because ------------------------- doesn't usually post pictures they know are fake. according to the all-knowing snopes, though, it seems this one is fake. the pictures are from some guy's performance art piece, and like so many other things, were relabeled and scattered to the winds of the internet.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   

those baby eating pictures are way freakin' old. I saw them on ------------------------- at least two years ago, maybe more. at the time, I figured they were real, because ------------------------- doesn't usually post pictures they know are fake. according to the all-knowing snopes, though, it seems this one is fake. the pictures are from some guy's performance art piece, and like so many other things, were relabeled and scattered to the winds of the internet.

You guys,
this post is quoted from a Korean BBS.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPCZHL

You guys,
this post is quoted from a Korean BBS.

what? my post, or the pictures?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:46 AM
link   
There's no way anyone with any sanity would eat a baby. I feel sick!

The brain wasn't much better. Who do they think they are, Hanibal Lecter??

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This most likely just more hateful and senseless propaganda from the Chinese government. Those Chinese and Japanese are always trying to deplore one another. I wouldn't take it is truth, not at all. Most likely propaganda.

top topics

join