It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly and Hannity slip and share what the REAL concern is concerning the Kaep protests!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Baaka

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: 2Baaka

You Sir are so blindly prejudiced there is no discussing this subject with you in a heathy manner.

I sense you are blinded by a stubborn hatred that will only consume you from within if you choose to remain on your futile path.

We may have different skin tones, customs, cultures etc, but we are all part of the human race. You have to understand that before true equality can happen.

Best wishes to you Sir. I'm out of this thread.

Yeah, they won't even reply to me. 'cause there is no winnable argument with me on this subject. Would I want my kids (7) to take handouts or bust their a$$ and make something of themselves?

Monty, I take door number 2.

Their attitude all comes from how they were raised and taught. Take the road that makes things easy. We want free stuff. And once that free money is all gone each month, they will bitch that it's not enough.

Let's say we signed a resolution giving each "black person" $1 million dollars. Knowing the people from my old neighborhood, it would get spent buying as many drugs as they could, and end up flat broke in a matter of months.

PRIDE.

Fred

Lol...the white supremacist love you!

What decent father wants his kids to bust their ass?

White supremacists didn't want this for their kids and went and conquered the world for them. Gave them a easier path.

And you're definitely not black with your generalizations that blacks from your old neighborhood.

It always shows eventually lol...

"What decent father wants his kids to bust their ass?"

Any decent father.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Racism doesn't make black people better at basketball. Michael Jordan does.
Racism doesn't make white people better at swimming. Michael Phelps does.

The kicker here with what you wrote is that in athletics at least, there are real, physical markers that can help pre-dispose a person toward one sport or another.

Phelps has the quintessential body build necessary to be a great swimmer. Of the other ethnic groups, Asians are most likely to also have that body build. Where they suffer is lack of height for length.

No one denies that Africans, African-Americans produce superb athletes, and there are likely some potentially great swimmers there, but where they differ is that swimming is not a cultural activity most blacks engage in like they do in basketball. So it comes down to a difference in body type and culture.

The reality is that most things do. If you don't see group A represented very widely in this or that activity or job it's usually a matter of culture and preference, not because this or that group was being actively prevented from participating.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I accept your point however there's a lot of crackers playing in the NBA.

The individual outweighs the race every time.

Richard Pryor is the greatest comedian of all time, Tiger Woods is the greatest golfer.
Dirk Nowitzki beat Lebron and John Stockton owns 2 of the 5 stats in basketball.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Lmao...it's comparable to a cat giving a iq test to a dog and marvelling that a dog sucks at being a cat.

You racist ignorant mutha...

Cats and Dogs are different species.
It's more like a Poodle giving a Terrier an IQ test.

And yes there's differences.

Racism doesn't make black people better at basketball. Michael Jordan does.
Racism doesn't make white people better at swimming. Michael Phelps does.

Stop crying about the injustice and asking "Massa" to make things better.
Either make the change yourself or quit your bitchin.

You are correct in yout correction of my analogy.

Who's ASKING anything...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Again, why the assumption that I'm angry? Are you angry when collecting a debt.

Are you not asking for what you believe is owed?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I and my family owe no debt to you or anyone regarding slavery.
None.
Zero
Zilch
Nada

Yet, because my skin is not black you would demand that I somehow owe you and other something.

That is such a racist position that it is very sad that you admit you are in law enforcement.

What a sad life to live.

I do feel pity for you. And if I was religious at all, I would pray to that deity for the saving of your eternal essence. But also, I cannot do that as I am not a hypocrite.

I do hope you eventually awaken from your self induced racist coma.

Wait a minute...

You guys are great with distractions lol...

Who said anything about YOUR family owing?

Who said it? Why you did of course! Right here in this thread. Making the general claim that if someone has white skin, they owe a burden of debt to those with black skin. Guess what, that includes me and my family. See, that is why it is a racist persepctive of yours. All you care about is if the skin is white, they are responsible and benefit from slavery. Even if their family had nothing to do with that era at all, and arrives here afterwards. Heck someone arriving here today, with white skin, fits into your racist position and automatically now owes black people something.

You want simplicity. Here you go, it is this simple.

You are just as bad as the white supremacists you hate.

You are a Black Supremacist.

You too are a racist.

You are no different than them.

I denounce your racist statements and you can guarantee I am not alone in this position.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I don't disagree that white folk have it easier in today's society, but how far do you take that?
How much reparations should an Albino African pay for enjoying the benefits of our white centrist society?

But let's put things in perspective.

Look at the labels on the clothes you're wearing, think of the suicide nets outside the company that makes your phone.
Slavery is happening now and you're a part of it.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm pretty confused about what rights and opportunities minorities don't have.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Luccadeo6
I'm pretty confused about what rights and opportunities minorities don't have.

Consider that you are living in inner city Chicago. On any given day, how many people will you be able to network with that:

- own/run a business
- make hiring decisions in a business
- graduated college
- present new ideas that you are unfamiliar with
- come from, or live in, a different neighborhood than you

With a constricted opportunity to meet people and network, how well do you think you will fare in the modern world? Do you think you will be a business owner? Move into a career with upward mobility? Graduate college, or get help with calculus homework? Gain exposure to ideas that are new, or present exciting new concepts for you to learn from?

Now ask yourself who your neighbors are. Who lives in subsidized housing? What kind of people tend to live there? From what i ahve seen you have

- a few families
- more than a few single moms raising families
- junkies who'd rather spend their money on their junk
- convicted felons who cannot pass a credit check, or pay full rent costs
- sex offenders who are not welcome in your average rental unit

How successful will you be raising kids who have to walk through, and live around, these influences? Especially if you spend any time outside the home, not supervising your kids around the above mentioned groups, because you have to work?

Are there non-minorities in these situations? Yes. But statistics show that it is disproportionate.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Do the majority...

- own/run a business
- graduated college

And are the minority restricted to..

- a few families

There's white, yellow, black and red trash.
There's also white, yellow, black and red successes.

I think I remember something about the content of your character being important too.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Do the majority...

- own/run a business
- graduated college

No. But the majority pretty much has access to all of the above. People living in inner cities do not. Its not whether most people do these things...its whether or not everyone else can network with them.

And are the minority restricted to..

- a few families

There's white, yellow, black and red trash.
There's also white, yellow, black and red successes.

I think I remember something about the content of your character being important too.

No. But minorities tend to live in housing where the above are the rule and not the exception.

Im thinking you did not understand anything about what I said. If you did, you would not have asked me these questions.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I think you're reading a lot into a simple statement.

Much ado about nothing.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Im thinking you did not understand anything about what I said. If you did, you would not have asked me these questions.

That's very likely.

It's probably just a reflection of my upbringing with single mothers, poor credit, junkies, felons and sex offenders.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

That's very likely.

It's probably just a reflection of my upbringing with single mothers, poor credit, junkies, felons and sex offenders.

So are you telling me that:

a) project housing doesn't have a much higher level of minorities in it
b) project housing isn't where felons and sex offenders tend to live in bigger cities, and
c) that minority males aren't not imprisoned at a higher rate than white males?

If you can confirm that the 3 points above are inaccurate, then we can assume I am wrong. If you can't...then im unsure what you are taking so much offense to.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It's not the bagging of minorities that offends me.

It's the bragging for majorities that I took offense to.

But you gave me 3 questions so I should answer.
a) no idea but probably right. (1-0)
b) if you include the word "convicted' then I would probably agree but you didn't so I don't (1-1)
c) you gave me an easy one, double negative. (1-2)

I couldn't get all 3 so we can't assume your wrong.
Well played.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It's not the bagging of minorities that offends me.

It's the bragging for majorities that I took offense to.

But you gave me 3 questions so I should answer.
a) no idea but probably right. (1-0)
b) if you include the word "convicted' then I would probably agree but you didn't so I don't (1-1)
c) you gave me an easy one, double negative. (1-2)

I couldn't get all 3 so we can't assume your wrong.
Well played.

1. Here you can see that the percentage of people living in high poverty areas, by race, is skewed strongly away from white people, and towards black/hispanic

2. There are scant details here made available. I suspect they don't exist as a data set.

3. Well...if i am incorrect, we need to correct all the statistics then. What Im seeing is that 59% of the prison population is minority. Source. 40% black, 19% Hispanic, 39% white.

With that said, im not bragging about anything. I'd rather minorities be given greater opportunities. My sons will not benefit in a world where only white people are given opportunity.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I accept your point however there's a lot of crackers playing in the NBA.

The individual outweighs the race every time.

Richard Pryor is the greatest comedian of all time, Tiger Woods is the greatest golfer.
Dirk Nowitzki beat Lebron and John Stockton owns 2 of the 5 stats in basketball.

I do believe I mentioned that.

I was a runner. White folks don't generally excel at that, but I have that short torso and long limbs that basically make a person really good at falling forward fast, also called "running."

It just happens that you find some really excellent examples of that body plan in Africa. They absolutely excel at long distance running, but they also excel at it for cultural reasons too. Running is more of a thing for them than it is for the standard American couch potato. The sorts of things they think nothing of our runners would call a tough workout.

I plainly said it was a mix of body plan and culture and the body plan is a tendency only. Generally, you see higher preponderances in different groups simply because they've been isolated, not because only certain ethnicities can have those plans.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Skin issues are DEAD accept to the DNC who used ANOTHER shade of epidermis LAST TIME to play us, with creating the KKK.
NOW they have the reverse with Marxists and BLM to boot,same crew same MO.
GOOD THING they are primarily collectively uneducated in larger cities,where the fathers run away...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The long distance runners of Kenya (and elsewhere) seems to derive from superior genetics. Genetics that seems to have entered the Himalayan region within the last 3000 years, and allows them the same advantages with maximizing oxygen intake.

www.theatlantic.com...

Call me Jimmy The Greek if you want....but its a genetic variation that has been shown to improve oxygen use within the human body.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The long distance runners of Kenya (and elsewhere) seems to derive from superior genetics. Genetics that seems to have entered the Himalayan region within the last 3000 years, and allows them the same advantages with maximizing oxygen intake.

www.theatlantic.com...

Call me Jimmy The Greek if you want....but its a genetic variation that has been shown to improve oxygen use within the human body.

You went there.

I didn't.

People want to ignore genetics and the role it plays in things, but it does have its role.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join