It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly and Hannity slip and share what the REAL concern is concerning the Kaep protests!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
So for you, the color of someone's skin means they benefited (and still do) from those slaves that had black skin. Is this correct?

Absolutely correct.

Which doesn't nullify that there are some persons so hopeless that they can't succeed in a country built for and intended for white people.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Baaka

Nothing ever happened to them.

There was a point in his life where my husband had $50 and a bicycle to his name. He also happens to be mixed race.

He could do what you do and sit on his butt and complain that he had nothing because of something that never personally happened to him. Instead, he went to work. Now he's a well respected professional in a top 500 multi-national company. We earn enough to be solidly middle class.

Who cares what race Puerto Ricans are ethnically? I happen to know that blacks who come here from other countries do much better than blacks who have been ancestrally born here ... likely because they haven't yet absorbed the "Woe, is me! There were slaves in this country over 150 years who had my skin color, so my life must instantly be crap and everyone hates me because of it" attitude.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Baaka

So for you, the color of someone's skin means they benefited (and still do) from those slaves that had black skin. Is this correct?

Absolutely correct.

Which doesn't nullify that there are some persons so hopeless that they can't succeed in a country built for and intended for white people.

Okay mods, please allow this to stay, because it's the only word that applies. If not, just change it or let me know and I shall edit it. I will replace one of the characters.

Horsesh!t.

There are plenty of hopeless people of every race in the world. Think you have it bad? Ever seen the homes of the Indian tribes that are getting exactly what you want, free money, free land to live on, and a handout? Try being the race that was defeated by white folks. I support them any way I can, and have testified in court as to the conditions.

Like these people:

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm sorry, but I want more for my people than that, sorry giving them land, then turning them all into raging alcoholics that will eventually all die off and then the land reverts back to the government, yeah, no thanks.

PRIDE.

Fred

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You Sir are so blindly prejudiced there is no discussing this subject with you in a heathy manner.

I sense you are blinded by a stubborn hatred that will only consume you from within if you choose to remain on your futile path.

We may have different skin tones, customs, cultures etc, but we are all part of the human race. You have to understand that before true equality can happen.

Best wishes to you Sir. I'm out of this thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
OReilly is an idiot.

That said, im not seeing anything that bad in what he said. He's merely pointing out that the term "white supremacist" is bantered around casually and without regard to the truth. He's right.

And, if im being honest, it seems like par for the course. The last 8 years anything that opposed liberalism was called "racist". Since they got beat in the election, they have dialed it up a notch.

For many years "racism" meant to discriminate against anyone not white. So much so, that when a white person was discriminated against (until around 2008 or so) people called it "reverse racism". It was a nod to the fact that white people had the upper hand in our society. And there is no arguing "white privilege" exists to at least some degree..."reverse racism" being used kind of proves it.

After 8 years of Obama, people started to realize that racism is racism, regardless of color. I'd rather see discrimination being used, and for us to realize than any discrimination based on birth right is morally wrong. This would fix the nationalism, too.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Absolutely correct.

So, the fact that my grandfather came here in 1908 from a small island in the middle of the ocean, from a family that lived there for 400 years as fishermen and vintners (that is a person that makes wine) means nothing to you.
My family going back 500 years did not own slaves, never used slaves, but did all the work themselves and/or paid employees means nothing to you.
When he came here he met my grandmother who arrived from the same little island chain in 1910. They both had nothing, worked in the mills in the northeast to earn money to raise a family means nothing to you.

But, because their skin was not black, we owe all the people with black skin reparations of some form?

Can't you see that is a racist opinion you have?

You are no better than the white supremacists haters you rail against.

I feel sorry for you if that is how you honestly think.

It is a sad life to live that way.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

You Sir are so blindly prejudiced there is no discussing this subject with you in a heathy manner.

I sense you are blinded by a stubborn hatred that will only consume you from within if you choose to remain on your futile path.

We may have different skin tones, customs, cultures etc, but we are all part of the human race. You have to understand that before true equality can happen.

Best wishes to you Sir. I'm out of this thread.

Yeah, they won't even reply to me. 'cause there is no winnable argument with me on this subject. Would I want my kids (7) to take handouts or bust their a$$ and make something of themselves?

Monty, I take door number 2.

Their attitude all comes from how they were raised and taught. Take the road that makes things easy. We want free stuff. And once that free money is all gone each month, they will bitch that it's not enough.

Let's say we signed a resolution giving each "black person" $1 million dollars. Knowing the people from my old neighborhood, it would get spent buying as many drugs as they could, and end up flat broke in a matter of months.

PRIDE.

Fred

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

Everyone, please. I aam a 54 year old black man who worked his way up the ladder, on my own.

Of course you are black...
...i totally believe you

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Notice what he harps upon in the quotes I supply above. The people with real thought and foresight aren't only concerned with the flag being disrespected, lol, you see where this can lead.

The concern is that...gasp...black people can leverage this into actually leveling the playing field. That the 400 year head start most of white America enjoy will be erased. That the Constitution will be corrected and made equal. That the electoral system will be corrected.

So while there are uninformed white Americans who are really only thinking of this from a "disrespect the flag" angle. The real thinkers in the white community are playing chess.

How is them saying what they think it is about "letting it slip" as if you all "AHA I GOT YOU YOU SNAKES IN THE GRASS" it was supposed to be a secret mentality?

And please describe this getting even for 400 years process for us.

You do realize you just confirmed the sort of intent they were speculating about, right?

As you can witness even at this site: The narrative being pushed and fought against so hard is, disrespect of the Nations flag. Where else have you heard the narrative that the protests will lead to changes in economics, elections, ownership, etc?

Getting even as in leveling the playing field. Or di you subscribe too that has already happened?

Youre acting like the argument over 'the flag' is The Everything that is what society has been fracturing about. Its just the latest permutation of the SJW Tear Society Apart Agenda (Social Group Warfare), so when I read their statements in the OP that was the context I grasped and didnt see whatever distortion of reality it is you perceive the world through. Therefore youre in here as an agent of the very cultural war they were referring to. Which by the way I have a long history of loathing those guys but when someone is right they're right. You're living proof of it in this case. You're gonzo yo!
edit on 27-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Nice to see the instigation of a race-war is still burning.

Confirmation Bias: Blacks are oppressed, and it's the Constitution, the flag, the anthem, and the founding fathers to be mad at centuries later.

No way of talking these people out of something they firmly believe in, regardless of reality, facts, or truths.

Do you disagree or should I inform you? I can do this, but I expect you to flee.

Well, if they don't want the debate, as a black man in my 50's who worked my a$$ off to get out of my horrid neighborhood in Detroit (that has since been turned into a very large field), bring it on.

The world owes me NOTHING. My great grandparents were slaves that worked a large plantation in Paris Virginia. I have visited it, and actually went into the "barracks" that they lived in. They would be proud of what I have made my life into. They wanted all of their ancestors to fight to make it here. Almost all of us have, with a very small number of exceptions.

I DID IT. No one gave me crap. I've never been oppressed, nor do I want special privileges just for me because I'm black. I earned it on my own, I didn't wait for "whitey" to start handing me out free crap.

Get a job. Earn a living. Make yourself proud. That's the one thing that black communities don't have. Pride. Pride in what we can and do accomplish. Pride in the communities that we live in. Pride of teaching our kids right and wrong, and them learning that they CAN make it on their own.

PRIDE in who we are, who we were, and what we can make ourselves and our families into.

The black people don't need handouts, they need to learn trades and get their life in gear. There are 3 MILLION unfilled trade jobs in America. Take one.

Here are welding jobs in Detroit. $20 an hour is a decent wage in Detroit, and a great way to start a CAREER.

www.careerbuilder.com...

Firstly, what black man has to tell another black man he's black...

Second, you may not pay much attention to the black community lol, but your generation is to blame for alot of ills in the black community.

The world doesn't owe you anything, but white supremacy does.

Do you have WEALTH to pass down to your grandchildren? Did you receive any from your parents?

If I made you build my house at gun point and let you go, are you the type man to come back with your gun and get what's owed, or do you drop your head and keep going because you don't want anything "free"?

Your generation and the one before you really dropped the ball! The majority of you turned into scary, bootlicks.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

I hope you do realize that less than 1% of white Americans ever owned slaves but 100% of white Americans alive today get blamed for it.

Maybe your black ancestors that sold your brothers and sisters into slavery and profited FORTUNES from slavery should pass down that wealth.

I guess that would be too confusing so you just blame white people.

Easy...

Maybe only 1 percent owned slaves but 100% profited from it!

(I'm sorry but you're dealing with one of the initiated. The usual deflections and red herrings will not work.)

That money and wealth are still circulating. Are you aware of the mega-companies still functioning today that obtained their wealth from slavery?

My ancestors did not sell their people into slavery. They sold other ethnicities...or did you think all blacks were one ethnicity lol! Also, take a look at Africa, what wealth do you see that continent as acquiring due to participation in the slave trade? They faced their own slavery in the form of European colonization.

Everyone, please. I aam a 54 year old black man who worked his way up the ladder, on my own. These are people that want everything given to them instead of earning it. This person DOES NOT represent all black people in America. If I were this person's father, I'd make 100% sure that they would be working instead of asking for handouts.

The past, is the past. Learn from it. Move on, make your life better.

You know how I got out of Detroit? I made enough money to get a bus ticket to Dallas Texas. I had enough money to stay in a REALLY crappy hotel until I got my first paycheck. I started working as an apprentice welder. I took minimum wage, and then also worked night shift at a local kitchen as a bus boy. One day the welding trainer I had told me, that I needed a new line of work. I had math skills, so they transferred me to accounting.

Today, I own a very nice accounting firm with 27 employees.

ALL ON MY OWN.

PRIDE. Something really missing in the black communities.

Don't change the constitution, CHANGE WHO YOU WANT TO BE!!!

Fred.

Everyone notice a Uncle Ruckus...

We have a name for them in our community. Notice how he wants a pat on the head and a butter biscuit from you?

You're not old enough to be my father. I'm a Army Veteran too...GASP!

You are scared and beat down by white supremacy.

You did nothing on your own either. Who paid for your degree?

Pride...lol

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I hope you do realize that less than 1% of white Americans ever owned slaves but 100% of white Americans alive today get blamed for it.

Maybe your black ancestors that sold your brothers and sisters into slavery and profited FORTUNES from slavery should pass down that wealth.

Easy...

(I'm sorry but you're dealing with one of the initiated. The usual deflections and red herrings will not work.)

That money and wealth are still circulating. Are you aware of the mega-companies still functioning today that obtained their wealth from slavery?

My ancestors did not sell their people into slavery. They sold other ethnicities...or did you think all blacks were one ethnicity lol! Also, take a look at Africa, what wealth do you see that continent as acquiring due to participation in the slave trade? They faced their own slavery in the form of European colonization.

Everyone, please. I aam a 54 year old black man who worked his way up the ladder, on my own. These are people that want everything given to them instead of earning it. This person DOES NOT represent all black people in America. If I were this person's father, I'd make 100% sure that they would be working instead of asking for handouts.

You know how I got out of Detroit? I made enough money to get a bus ticket to Dallas Texas. I had enough money to stay in a REALLY crappy hotel until I got my first paycheck. I started working as an apprentice welder. I took minimum wage, and then also worked night shift at a local kitchen as a bus boy. One day the welding trainer I had told me, that I needed a new line of work. I had math skills, so they transferred me to accounting.

ALL ON MY OWN.

Fred.

We have a name for them in our community. Notice how he wants a pat on the head and a butter biscuit from you?

Pride...lol

I don't care if you were an astronaut. Asking for handouts for our people is just keeping them where they already are.

PRIDE.

Fred.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

So we should just give blacks Affirmative action. Got it.

How is that leveling the playing field again?

Sounds like a form of supremacy to me.

I mean what other group needs or deserves it?

Are you aware WHY Affirmative Action was first suggested?

As far as leveling the playing field, read my example again to understand it.

Well let us see, we still have child slavery in many other countries, and we also have women being used as sex slaves in this current time. Perhaps we should include them too.

However, I don't believe there are any black people in this country alive who were slaves that are still alive.

So tell me why you need special privileges? Your pride?

Seem there are plenty of other African Americans doing quite well for themselves, so what is your excuse?

***Read the reply and giggled a little before answering***

Why am I as a black man concerned with the first two things you list lol? We're looking for OUR dues.

There may not be any slaves still alive, but the wealth earned from their backs is lmao! It's the American Way to get whats owed to you!

Who said I'm not doing well for myself? Unlike many other blacks who are doing well for themselves and then forget about the goal, I have not.

Your dues? You haven't earned your dues.

What have you done to contribute to the world, what have you given of yourself?

As a CIVILIZED man, black or otherwise you should be concerned with the world around you, and the plight of everyone. (Psst, thats why affirmative action wasn't just granted to blacks alone).=

Unless your saying your not civilized. Are you saying your not civilized?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Nice to see the instigation of a race-war is still burning.

Confirmation Bias: Blacks are oppressed, and it's the Constitution, the flag, the anthem, and the founding fathers to be mad at centuries later.

No way of talking these people out of something they firmly believe in, regardless of reality, facts, or truths.

Do you disagree or should I inform you? I can do this, but I expect you to flee.

Well, if they don't want the debate, as a black man in my 50's who worked my a$$ off to get out of my horrid neighborhood in Detroit (that has since been turned into a very large field), bring it on.

The world owes me NOTHING. My great grandparents were slaves that worked a large plantation in Paris Virginia. I have visited it, and actually went into the "barracks" that they lived in. They would be proud of what I have made my life into. They wanted all of their ancestors to fight to make it here. Almost all of us have, with a very small number of exceptions.

I DID IT. No one gave me crap. I've never been oppressed, nor do I want special privileges just for me because I'm black. I earned it on my own, I didn't wait for "whitey" to start handing me out free crap.

Get a job. Earn a living. Make yourself proud. That's the one thing that black communities don't have. Pride. Pride in what we can and do accomplish. Pride in the communities that we live in. Pride of teaching our kids right and wrong, and them learning that they CAN make it on their own.

PRIDE in who we are, who we were, and what we can make ourselves and our families into.

The black people don't need handouts, they need to learn trades and get their life in gear. There are 3 MILLION unfilled trade jobs in America. Take one.

Here are welding jobs in Detroit. $20 an hour is a decent wage in Detroit, and a great way to start a CAREER.

www.careerbuilder.com...

Firstly, what black man has to tell another black man he's black...

Second, you may not pay much attention to the black community lol, but your generation is to blame for alot of ills in the black community.

The world doesn't owe you anything, but white supremacy does.

Do you have WEALTH to pass down to your grandchildren? Did you receive any from your parents?

If I made you build my house at gun point and let you go, are you the type man to come back with your gun and get what's owed, or do you drop your head and keep going because you don't want anything "free"?

Your generation and the one before you really dropped the ball! The majority of you turned into scary, bootlicks.

Stay in the ghettos. It's where you belong, if you honestly feel like what you are posting and not some idiot troll just trying to get attention. And while you are there, my kids and grand kids will be making something of themselves, without any competition from YOU.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Everyone, please. I aam a 54 year old black man who worked his way up the ladder, on my own.

Of course you are black...
...i totally believe you

Pic from my company brochure.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Easy...

ALL ON MY OWN.

Fred.

Pride...lol

"You did nothing on your own either. Who paid for your degree?"

Exactly what degree are you referring to? every aspect of my company and life has been done by myself and my family. I am trying to point out that, not all blacks want handouts. I certainly NEVER got one. I earned where I am.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
A great man once said,

We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protests to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force. The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community must not lead us to distrust all white people, for many of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny.

[ bold section my emphasis to contradict your admitted opinion here ]
Source

That applies today as much as it did back then. But if you feel that any attempt to shame a group of people will result in their capitulation to your forced demands, you will be very disappointed in the outcome. In addition, you have now become a prime recruiter for the White Supremacist movement. Unless, of course, that is already who you are and actively recruiting via this false persona. If so, then that will be communicated to the forum moderators for their review.

I implore you, please put down the hate stick.

edit on 9/27/2017 by Krakatoa because: spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Easy...

ALL ON MY OWN.

Fred.

Pride...lol

This is a good example of one of the problems in the black community. The poster you're referring to took personal accountability for his life, his situation, worked hard and put together a life I assume he enjoys. No white supremacy prevented him from doing that.

But as to the problem, you turn on your own. You act as if there's something wrong with accountability, hard work and not wanting handouts simply based on skin color, which in itself would be racist. There's plenty of successful black men and women in this country and excelled off their own hard work, like with any race. Too bad the real battle often seems to come from them having to fight to escape their own communities who look down on them for going after that success.
edit on 27-9-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Nothing ever happened to them.

There was a point in his life where my husband had $50 and a bicycle to his name. He also happens to be mixed race.

He could do what you do and sit on his butt and complain that he had nothing because of something that never personally happened to him. Instead, he went to work. Now he's a well respected professional in a top 500 multi-national company. We earn enough to be solidly middle class.

Who cares what race Puerto Ricans are ethnically? I happen to know that blacks who come here from other countries do much better than blacks who have been ancestrally born here ... likely because they haven't yet absorbed the "Woe, is me! There were slaves in this country over 150 years who had my skin color, so my life must instantly be crap and everyone hates me because of it" attitude.

Why are you and others projecting that I'm desolate lol. I have a career and a business. My position is one of business, nothing emotional.

Your husband is mixed...does he support white supremacy?

The blacks who come here from other countries are victims of colonizing by European Nations. They buy into the propaganda against black americans in their 1st generation. Are you aware they are warned while inprocessing not to mingle with american blacks?

I was waiting for the first, "Why can't yall do like immigrant blacks" lol. Also, the majority of immigrant blacks allowed in come from money.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I always ask this of those who demand white people give them payouts or own them money because "white supremacy".

My wife technically qualifies as white. She comes from an Eastern Euro nation where they were enslaved by the Turkish for 500 years.She comes from one of the poorest EU member nations. At age 23 she decided she wanted a better life, learned English, her 4th language, then moved halfway around the world. Upon arrival she had to go in and compete with countless native Americans in the job force. It was pretty tough, naturally. But her English improved, she kept at it, her confidence grew and she went on to become a success. Now the extra income she earns goes back to helping her parents back home, buying property to keep it in the family over in Eastern Europe, and on countless self improvement/educational courses she takes in the evenings as she keeps dreaming bigger, wants more success.

Now this lefty white supremacist movement would have you believe she capitalized off slave owners and somehow owes blacks something. Simply because she's white? That's racist. Her people were actually busy being enslaved overseas. She also fought a tougher uphill battle to achieve her success here than Americans native to the land, who know the culture, know the language as their first language and have ample opportunity to improve and educate themselves.

So what does it all boil down to? If you're demanding handouts because "racism", what you're doing in reality is broadcasting to the world that you will not engage in hard work or accountability and you yourself won't take accountability for your lack of employable skills. And, you're actually the racists, so incredibly racist in fact that you'd proudly milk the wages of an immigrant who worked their ass off for no other reason than color of skin.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join