It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly and Hannity slip and share what the REAL concern is concerning the Kaep protests!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Baaka

I hope you do realize that less than 1% of white Americans ever owned slaves but 100% of white Americans alive today get blamed for it.

Maybe your black ancestors that sold your brothers and sisters into slavery and profited FORTUNES from slavery should pass down that wealth.

I guess that would be too confusing so you just blame white people.

edit on 27-9-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Oh, I see what you are wanting here.

Your not looking to actually have to work for it. Your not looking for the opportunity to earn it.

You're looking for a slice of the pie, a handout of money from "The rich white upper crust".

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: 2Baaka

originally posted by: queenofswords

Bill O'Reilly nailed it spot on.

The so-called "fundamental transformation of America" is what these groups have been pushing for. They don't want to perfect America and "form a more perfect union". No, indeed. They want to tear apart what America is and stands for and turn it into something else entirely. They want to shred our Constitution rather than live by it.

These are the "damn America" Jeremiah Wright types.

Sometimes in order to fix something, you have to take it totally apart. America is built from slavery and white supremacy and that ill was never addressed properly.

We wonder why the country is still having problems, it's because the country attempted to dress a wound without cleaning and treating it.

All right.

You say you need to "take something totally apart in order to fix it"? I have an offer for you ...

I know there are black separatist groups who want their own chuck of land to start their own all black nation. I know there are also groups who think they deserve "reparations" for something that never happened to them. Let's combine those two aims with the above.

The island of Puerto Rico was recently torn completely apart.

How about we give you your reparations and trade one for one, black people who want to leave with Puerto Ricans desperate to leave. We'll even give you favorable nation and trade status and help you get that island's infrastructure back up if you want.

But there would be a place you could build up in your people's image as you like it. I'm sure Cuba would be a good neighbor too.

I like this, though not the island of P.R. location. Another land would be excellent.

How did "something never happen to them"? They are black in America. They were born with nothing because their ancestors were chattel slaves. How is that nothing?

Puerto Ricans may object because many of them are black. Or did you think puerto rican was a race? There are black, white and mulatto puerto ricans.

Cuba may actually be a very good nation. Ask many of the white cubans in florida how they feel about Cuba. Then research as to why they feel that way?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

So we should just give blacks Affirmative action. Got it.

How is that leveling the playing field again?

Sounds like a form of supremacy to me.

I mean what other group needs or deserves it?

Are you aware WHY Affirmative Action was first suggested?

As far as leveling the playing field, read my example again to understand it.

Well let us see, we still have child slavery in many other countries, and we also have women being used as sex slaves in this current time. Perhaps we should include them too.

However, I don't believe there are any black people in this country alive who were slaves that are still alive.

So tell me why you need special privileges? Your pride?

Seem there are plenty of other African Americans doing quite well for themselves, so what is your excuse?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

So I have former Irish relatives who were chattel slaves before coming to America with nothing as well.

Who is going to give me free stuff?

When do I get special concessions?
edit on 27-9-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

originally posted by: queenofswords

Bill O'Reilly nailed it spot on.

The so-called "fundamental transformation of America" is what these groups have been pushing for. They don't want to perfect America and "form a more perfect union". No, indeed. They want to tear apart what America is and stands for and turn it into something else entirely. They want to shred our Constitution rather than live by it.

These are the "damn America" Jeremiah Wright types.

Sometimes in order to fix something, you have to take it totally apart. America is built from slavery and white supremacy and that ill was never addressed properly.

We wonder why the country is still having problems, it's because the country attempted to dress a wound without cleaning and treating it.

Oh dear lord again, so we need specific amendments to favor just Black people? I'm sorry, THAT is racist!!! Every single citizen of this country has full control over their own lives. I work with plenty of blacks, Asians, and so many other nationalities that I can't even name. Guess what? I treat them and hire them, male or female, with the same pay and expectations for every single one of them.

Don't want to go to college? Learn a trade. I started out as a welder. I sucked at it and had to move on.

Oh, and I'm BLACK, and grew up in Detroit!!!!

Fred

The fact that you're black doesn't take me aback. Reference black people such as Charles Barkley, Uncle Ruckus, etc. We have a special name for them lol.

Now, was it racist that white americans got a 400 year head start to build wealth and legacy? Do you realize the ramifications of this? Do you think that money and wealth evaporated? If you are black you need some lessons.

Heck by you being on this site, you should have clue as to we have no control over our lives. Black people even less.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So? You can make the same argument about white celebrities and the white population.

So what?

You can, but the white population does not have to depend upon entertainment or hitting the lottery to grow generational wealth.

They've had a 400 year head start. Simply look up some charts and information concerning wealth and ownership in this country.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
It's really more of a meme than a protest. If you apply the Socratic method of questioning to any of these people "protesting" their entire narrative breaks down because it based around a fallacy.

And that fallacy is what?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
What a load of crap, the really sad thing to take from this is that kids are taught to believe all these lies in the school system so they need no convincing when they encounter these lies out in the real world.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Nice to see the instigation of a race-war is still burning.

Confirmation Bias: Blacks are oppressed, and it's the Constitution, the flag, the anthem, and the founding fathers to be mad at centuries later.

No way of talking these people out of something they firmly believe in, regardless of reality, facts, or truths.

Do you disagree or should I inform you? I can do this, but I expect you to flee.

Well, if they don't want the debate, as a black man in my 50's who worked my a$$ off to get out of my horrid neighborhood in Detroit (that has since been turned into a very large field), bring it on.

The world owes me NOTHING. My great grandparents were slaves that worked a large plantation in Paris Virginia. I have visited it, and actually went into the "barracks" that they lived in. They would be proud of what I have made my life into. They wanted all of their ancestors to fight to make it here. Almost all of us have, with a very small number of exceptions.

I DID IT. No one gave me crap. I've never been oppressed, nor do I want special privileges just for me because I'm black. I earned it on my own, I didn't wait for "whitey" to start handing me out free crap.

Get a job. Earn a living. Make yourself proud. That's the one thing that black communities don't have. Pride. Pride in what we can and do accomplish. Pride in the communities that we live in. Pride of teaching our kids right and wrong, and them learning that they CAN make it on their own.

PRIDE in who we are, who we were, and what we can make ourselves and our families into.

The black people don't need handouts, they need to learn trades and get their life in gear. There are 3 MILLION unfilled trade jobs in America. Take one.

Here are welding jobs in Detroit. $20 an hour is a decent wage in Detroit, and a great way to start a CAREER.

www.careerbuilder.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

When you break the law you lose some rights. This coming from a guy currently on probation.

Been quite awhile since any real slavery existed in our nation that I am aware of.

My own ancestors were literally slaves in dangerous coal mines when they first came here. Coming here was their choice, but either way I would never consider trying to change the history.
There are still reminders and I choose not to get angry over it. I know it will never happen again and our society is greatly improved in that regard.

I would never defend any racist and I would never fan the flames either. Things are not perfectly equal yet for blacks and other minorities but the current agenda is not the way to improve it. Divisive behaviour will only make things worse, possibly even losing gained progress.

It's your right to disagree and have your own opinions, thanks to a great document that gives we the people that right, and so many others.

We are one race, human. When most people get that then the entire problem will finally be solved for good.

LMAO, lose some rights...

Slavery merely evolved. Now because you're white the road to being accepted in society maybe easier for you. Are you aware of the thousands of black people who are NOT accepted by society once released? Which causes a circle of returning to prison.

I like the way you said "literally slaves", because there's a big difference in being a literal slave and a chattel slave.

A totally different thread but you may need to research the "only one race, the human race" thingy...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

So what you are saying is you want to even the playing field?

Good we can start by getting rid of affirmative action as well as any system that rewards or gives special concessions to people for their skin color.

Lets break this down to the molecule...

Affirmative Action - Something that was ORIGINALLY designed to assist African Americans, but was watered down by including anyone deemed a minority. Thus making it USELESS to African Americans.

So yes, lets get rid of Affirmative Action.

So, something that was devised to help, because it isn't specific to only African Americans, is deemed useless.

So you want "special" privilege, and opportunity, only for you all?

Welcome to America, if you don't like being equal with the rest of us, I suggest you leave. See we've already been down this road back in the 50's and 60's.

Everyone seems to think they need special privileges these days. People want special privileges for their gender, their gender identity, their religious identity. Now the African Americans want it for their race. Mexicans want special privileges, Some Asians think they should have privileges too.

Hitler tried to do that back in WWII, you know how that ended.

No one needs a special privilege, everyone needs to understand that and get over their self-view of needing special anything.

The only people who need special anything are the physically and mentally handicapped.

Yes, because it wasn't specifically FOR BLACK AMERICANS it was useless. All the other groups lumped under it did not endure what black americans had to. So why should they benefit from our fight? Plus all those other groups obtained our benefits and then turned around and SUPPORTED white supremacy against blacks.

Guess what...we're headed back down that road. This time hopefully we get it right and can move on.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Jesus!

Replace the word white in your paragraphs with black and you sound just like a white supremacist!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I hope you do realize that less than 1% of white Americans ever owned slaves but 100% of white Americans alive today get blamed for it.

Maybe your black ancestors that sold your brothers and sisters into slavery and profited FORTUNES from slavery should pass down that wealth.

Easy...

Maybe only 1 percent owned slaves but 100% profited from it!

(I'm sorry but you're dealing with one of the initiated. The usual deflections and red herrings will not work.)

That money and wealth are still circulating. Are you aware of the mega-companies still functioning today that obtained their wealth from slavery?

My ancestors did not sell their people into slavery. They sold other ethnicities...or did you think all blacks were one ethnicity lol! Also, take a look at Africa, what wealth do you see that continent as acquiring due to participation in the slave trade? They faced their own slavery in the form of European colonization.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Oh, I see what you are wanting here.

Your not looking to actually have to work for it. Your not looking for the opportunity to earn it.

You're looking for a slice of the pie, a handout of money from "The rich white upper crust".

I mean of course work will be required. It will be work like no other to wrestle it from white supremacy lol!

We're seeking what's owed...

Which is totally the American Way right?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So we should just give blacks Affirmative action. Got it.

How is that leveling the playing field again?

Sounds like a form of supremacy to me.

I mean what other group needs or deserves it?

Are you aware WHY Affirmative Action was first suggested?

As far as leveling the playing field, read my example again to understand it.

Well let us see, we still have child slavery in many other countries, and we also have women being used as sex slaves in this current time. Perhaps we should include them too.

However, I don't believe there are any black people in this country alive who were slaves that are still alive.

So tell me why you need special privileges? Your pride?

Seem there are plenty of other African Americans doing quite well for themselves, so what is your excuse?

***Read the reply and giggled a little before answering***

Why am I as a black man concerned with the first two things you list lol? We're looking for OUR dues.

There may not be any slaves still alive, but the wealth earned from their backs is lmao! It's the American Way to get whats owed to you!

Who said I'm not doing well for myself? Unlike many other blacks who are doing well for themselves and then forget about the goal, I have not.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
What a load of crap, the really sad thing to take from this is that kids are taught to believe all these lies in the school system so they need no convincing when they encounter these lies out in the real world.

What schools teach this?

From what I hear they're actually beginning to teach that the slavery of blacks was voluntary and nice.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

So I have former Irish relatives who were chattel slaves before coming to America with nothing as well.

Who is going to give me free stuff?

When do I get special concessions?

Not my concern. You're not my Tribe. Go consort your tribe concerning that...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So for you, the color of someone's skin means they benefited (and still do) from those slaves that had black skin. Is this correct?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Easy...

Maybe only 1 percent owned slaves but 100% profited from it!

(I'm sorry but you're dealing with one of the initiated. The usual deflections and red herrings will not work.)

That money and wealth are still circulating. Are you aware of the mega-companies still functioning today that obtained their wealth from slavery?

My ancestors did not sell their people into slavery. They sold other ethnicities...or did you think all blacks were one ethnicity lol! Also, take a look at Africa, what wealth do you see that continent as acquiring due to participation in the slave trade? They faced their own slavery in the form of European colonization.

Everyone, please. I aam a 54 year old black man who worked his way up the ladder, on my own. These are people that want everything given to them instead of earning it. This person DOES NOT represent all black people in America. If I were this person's father, I'd make 100% sure that they would be working instead of asking for handouts.

The past, is the past. Learn from it. Move on, make your life better.

You know how I got out of Detroit? I made enough money to get a bus ticket to Dallas Texas. I had enough money to stay in a REALLY crappy hotel until I got my first paycheck. I started working as an apprentice welder. I took minimum wage, and then also worked night shift at a local kitchen as a bus boy. One day the welding trainer I had told me, that I needed a new line of work. I had math skills, so they transferred me to accounting.

Today, I own a very nice accounting firm with 27 employees.

ALL ON MY OWN.

PRIDE. Something really missing in the black communities.

Don't change the constitution, CHANGE WHO YOU WANT TO BE!!!

Fred.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join