It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly and Hannity slip and share what the REAL concern is concerning the Kaep protests!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
You're damaging yourself with this worldview BTW.

You can't just claim whole demographics as bad people, it doesn't work. You can't read context into something that's already explainable.

You're just applying your own lack of empathy onto everyone else.

What "worldview" have I displayed?

I never called anyone bad.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Baaka

So you segregate yourself and wonder why no one takes you seriously?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: 2Baaka

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

Some good thoughts in your post but I am curious as to what about our current amended constitution is unfair to any law abiding citizen?

The Dred Scott case was never overturned.

Slavery is still legal for those deemed as non-law abiding citizens.

I believe it was superseded by the Civil Rights Act (1866) and by the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution (1868). The latter amendment granted African Americans full citizenship.

So, unless you are living prior to 1866, then your entire point is moot and void.

Naw, research it further. It still stands that no white man has to respect the life and liberty of a black person. That was never over-turned or outlined in the amendment.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

So what you are saying is you want to even the playing field?

Good we can start by getting rid of affirmative action as well as any system that rewards or gives special concessions to people for their skin color.

Lets break this down to the molecule...

Affirmative Action - Something that was ORIGINALLY designed to assist African Americans, but was watered down by including anyone deemed a minority. Thus making it USELESS to African Americans.

So yes, lets get rid of Affirmative Action.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So we should just give blacks Affirmative action. Got it.

How is that leveling the playing field again?

Sounds like a form of supremacy to me.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
When the constitution was written...the poor, the black and anyone else who wasn't among the privileged class was not considered a person.

"we the people"... did not mean all the people.
But it has for a long time now. Your sad fact changes nothing about the constitution in our modern times. I see the constitution as being near perfect as possible and it can always be amended as needed in changing times. It is not about or for the authors.

History is often ugly and can be offensive. It's important to rember, and more importantly, to learn from it. History needs preserved.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Bill O'Reilly nailed it spot on.

The so-called "fundamental transformation of America" is what these groups have been pushing for. They don't want to perfect America and "form a more perfect union". No, indeed. They want to tear apart what America is and stands for and turn it into something else entirely. They want to shred our Constitution rather than live by it.

These are the "damn America" Jeremiah Wright types.

Sometimes in order to fix something, you have to take it totally apart. America is built from slavery and white supremacy and that ill was never addressed properly.

We wonder why the country is still having problems, it's because the country attempted to dress a wound without cleaning and treating it.

All right.

You say you need to "take something totally apart in order to fix it"? I have an offer for you ...

I know there are black separatist groups who want their own chuck of land to start their own all black nation. I know there are also groups who think they deserve "reparations" for something that never happened to them. Let's combine those two aims with the above.

The island of Puerto Rico was recently torn completely apart.

How about we give you your reparations and trade one for one, black people who want to leave with Puerto Ricans desperate to leave. We'll even give you favorable nation and trade status and help you get that island's infrastructure back up if you want.

But there would be a place you could build up in your people's image as you like it. I'm sure Cuba would be a good neighbor too.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Bill O'Reilly nailed it spot on.

The so-called "fundamental transformation of America" is what these groups have been pushing for. They don't want to perfect America and "form a more perfect union". No, indeed. They want to tear apart what America is and stands for and turn it into something else entirely. They want to shred our Constitution rather than live by it.

These are the "damn America" Jeremiah Wright types.

Sometimes in order to fix something, you have to take it totally apart. America is built from slavery and white supremacy and that ill was never addressed properly.

We wonder why the country is still having problems, it's because the country attempted to dress a wound without cleaning and treating it.

Oh dear lord again, so we need specific amendments to favor just Black people? I'm sorry, THAT is racist!!! Every single citizen of this country has full control over their own lives. I work with plenty of blacks, Asians, and so many other nationalities that I can't even name. Guess what? I treat them and hire them, male or female, with the same pay and expectations for every single one of them.

Don't want to go to college? Learn a trade. I started out as a welder. I sucked at it and had to move on.

Oh, and I'm BLACK, and grew up in Detroit!!!!

Fred

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Why can't I get paid £2,000 a day?

Some black athlete does. My privilege is now damaged. On further inspection it turns out he had EQUALITY OF OPPURTUNITY and used his to better himself to a greater extent than I did.

You want equality of outcome... You're a tyrant.

This is easy...

That some black athlete is indeed well paid, the market he's in demands it. That black athlete constitutes exactly what percentage of the black population? Is the black population supposed to praise the skies because.....1000 black people out of 40 MILLION are living the American dream?

I can go even deeper...maybe just a little...

Now let me show you how that black athlete is detrimenatl to the other 40 million black americans. His status enables people such as yourself to point at him and yell, "Well he made it, why can't you!" His status even skew the interpretation of reality of many other BLACK people.

Also, this world is about OWNERSHIP, not receiving a nice paycheck. That athlete and any other entertainer you will name are employees. Some are well-paid, but employees none the less.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeadCrunchMcRockGroin

It's being realized that the entire country was built upon white supremacy. This makes many people uncomfortable. After all...if the country is built upon white supremacy and actively subjugated black people...

It sounds like the only way you're ever going to get rid of "white supremacy" (the new definition) is to get rid of white people. How do you plan on doing that?

I have no desire to get rid of white people...no need too.

All it takes is (and the reason white supremacy prefers to move overt) the awakening and realization of black people. With that we can then COMPETE, which is all I desire.

So no hate from me...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Nice to see the instigation of a race-war is still burning.

Confirmation Bias: Blacks are oppressed, and it's the Constitution, the flag, the anthem, and the founding fathers to be mad at centuries later.

No way of talking these people out of something they firmly believe in, regardless of reality, facts, or truths.

Do you disagree or should I inform you? I can do this, but I expect you to flee.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

So? You can make the same argument about white celebrities and the white population.

So what?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Nice to see the instigation of a race-war is still burning.

Confirmation Bias: Blacks are oppressed, and it's the Constitution, the flag, the anthem, and the founding fathers to be mad at centuries later.

No way of talking these people out of something they firmly believe in, regardless of reality, facts, or truths.

And it only seems to get worse and more extreme by the day, backed up by Hollywood and the media. I do fear this is all leading to bloodshed. How could it possibly end any other way? These people have been brainwashed to think anyone who opposes them is some inhuman monster.

Please stop with the "Hollywood and media" deflection. They are owned by white people.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It's really more of a meme than a protest. If you apply the Socratic method of questioning to any of these people "protesting" their entire narrative breaks down because it based around a fallacy.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

When you break the law you lose some rights. This coming from a guy currently on probation.

Been quite awhile since any real slavery existed in our nation that I am aware of.

My own ancestors were literally slaves in dangerous coal mines when they first came here. Coming here was their choice, but either way I would never consider trying to change the history.
There are still reminders and I choose not to get angry over it. I know it will never happen again and our society is greatly improved in that regard.

I would never defend any racist and I would never fan the flames either. Things are not perfectly equal yet for blacks and other minorities but the current agenda is not the way to improve it. Divisive behaviour will only make things worse, possibly even losing gained progress.

It's your right to disagree and have your own opinions, thanks to a great document that gives we the people that right, and so many others.

We are one race, human. When most people get that then the entire problem will finally be solved for good.

edit on 27-9-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: Spelling

edit on 27-9-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

If you want equality and an even playing field than why should "we need clauses SPECIFICALLY for black Americans".

Seems like that is the exact opposite of equality and even playing field.

And BTW Chattel slavery would have never occurred if blacks wouldn't have sold their own.

Easy work...

LOL...I'm sure you're well aware...or maybe not
...but in order to bring two things equal you must account for head-starts.

A quick example: Two people of equal speed are racing 400 meters. One person isn't allowed to leave the Starting line until the other person is 300 m into the race. Does allowing the person at the Starting line to finally begin running "leveling" the two? Of course not and only a FOOL would think so.

I'm sure you're not a fool...I'm sure most of white America isn't either. Which is why at times it can be frustrating lol.

So what is necessary to bring black Americans equal with white Americans? Special provisions right...RIGHT?

Or are you unaware that while black people were in chains, white men were amassing FORTUNES from slavery and free labor. Now here's the KEY: THAT MONEY DIDN'T EVAPORATE! It's still running this country. Allowing for white fathers and mothers to pass down wealth and property.

Again, every black person isn't from the same tribe lol. Is an Irish man the same as a German? They're both white right lol?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

So what you are saying is you want to even the playing field?

Good we can start by getting rid of affirmative action as well as any system that rewards or gives special concessions to people for their skin color.

Lets break this down to the molecule...

Affirmative Action - Something that was ORIGINALLY designed to assist African Americans, but was watered down by including anyone deemed a minority. Thus making it USELESS to African Americans.

So yes, lets get rid of Affirmative Action.

So, something that was devised to help, because it isn't specific to only African Americans, is deemed useless.

So you want "special" privilege, and opportunity, only for you all?

Welcome to America, if you don't like being equal with the rest of us, I suggest you leave. See we've already been down this road back in the 50's and 60's.

Everyone seems to think they need special privileges these days. People want special privileges for their gender, their gender identity, their religious identity. Now the African Americans want it for their race. Mexicans want special privileges, Some Asians think they should have privileges too.

Hitler tried to do that back in WWII, you know how that ended.

No one needs a special privilege, everyone needs to understand that and get over their self-view of needing special anything.

The only people who need special anything are the physically and mentally handicapped.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Sometimes in order to fix something, you have to take it totally apart.

Are you prepared to fight and die to do tat because I guarantee you the other side is. At least, I hope. Otherwise, I have to admit your side is going to win this and the America we knew, will be gone forever.

And you answer is a nazi style demonetization of "the other" , special privileges for everyone who isn't "the other" and complete destruction of the fabric of the country?

I reluctantly answer your first paragraph because that's not what this exchange is for...

Of course I am...

Lastly, if you want to fix it, then fix it. Do what it takes. Stop dressing bullet wounds without cleaning the wound.

If the fabric of this country is racism, why would any black person care for this fabric?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So you segregate yourself and wonder why no one takes you seriously?

Why shouldn't we segregate ourselves from other groups? Every other group does this.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

So we should just give blacks Affirmative action. Got it.

How is that leveling the playing field again?

Sounds like a form of supremacy to me.

I mean what other group needs or deserves it?

Are you aware WHY Affirmative Action was first suggested?

As far as leveling the playing field, read my example again to understand it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join