It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigration Is Costing This Country Billions; Taxpayers Getting Clobbered

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Eh... Your source sites FAIR...

And despite claims from pro-illegal immigration advocates that the aliens pay significant off-setting taxes back to federal, state and local treasuries, the Federation for American Immigration Reform report tallied just $19 billion, making the final hit to taxpayers about $116 billion.

I direct you back to my first post in this very thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
At least you aren't trying to hide your disdain for illegal immigrants behind some economic BS.

Star for being honest.

Um, why wouldn't you disdain illegal immigrants. Do you have disdain for people who break in to your home and decide to live there?

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: avgguy

No one has proved that if they are doing anything of the sort it is in some concerted effort or in en mass. You are welcome to prove that all wrong though with a valid source other than your suspicions.

How do you think illegals get an identity? Oh but liberals dont think that's a crime, do they?
edit on 27-9-2017 by HeadCrunchMcRockGroin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How many other sources would you like?
Google is full of them.

www.investors.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hmmm ... an anti-immigrant group writes an opinion piece unfavorable to immigrants and anti-immigrant partisans lap it up like honeyed cream.

Must be a Wednesday.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Hmmm ... an anti-immigrant group writes an opinion piece unfavorable to immigrants and anti-immigrant partisans lap it up like honeyed cream.

Must be a Wednesday.

The left confuses immigrants with "illegal" immigrants....
Yup it's Wednesday.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Must be a Wednesday.

The left confuses immigrants with "illegal" immigrants....
Yup it's Wednesday.

... and someone chimes in with another zero-content statement about "the left" ...

Etc.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That that gem you left sure added something to the topic,,,,

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

That that gem you left sure added something to the topic,,,,

Well, thank you. Aren't you kind.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that the OP has based their screed on an opinion piece. So many topics these days are proven to be BS within a few pages.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

How many other sources would you like?
Google is full of them.

www.investors.com...

A center-left think tank has hailed new findings showing that illegal immigrants contribute $11.6 billion in state and local taxes nationwide. But that report really shows how little they pay compared to the rest of us.

Man. That's a HUGE difference than the last number you gave me. In fact, it covers the tax payments I pointed out earlier in the thread. previous post

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

But he's right. You slipped in immigrant when clearly this thread is about illegal aliens.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

But he's right. You slipped in immigrant when clearly this thread is about illegal aliens.

*looks at title*

*sees the word immigration*

*goes on about business*

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Pretty sure I'm not getting clobbered. I file my taxes in April, and write a check to cover any shortage. Then I don't think about my taxes for another year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join