It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies You've Never Heard Of.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Don't forget the high member of coinsidences between the lincoln assassination and JFK's assassination.

Great list. Can't wait to dive into some of these.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

#2 Saddam Had A Stargate

This one goes that the whole reason for the Iraq war was to stop aliens coming in from a star gate located in Iraq. You can read a website about it here or read the published paper by Dr. Salla here.

Imagine this scenario. The U.S. government obtains intelligence that hidden somewhere in central Iraq is an actual stargate, placed there by the Anunnaki 'gods' of ancient Sumeria... In this scenario, when Nibiru (the alleged "twelfth planet"--J.T.) is closest to Earth, the Anunnaki " will "take the opportunity to travel to Earth through that same stargate and will set up their encampment in Iraq.

With time running out, President Bush invades Iraq. American scientists raid the (Iraqi national) museum and close the stargate, thus frustrating the grandiose ambitions of the self-styled reincarnation of Nebuchadnezzar, Saddam Hussein, and making the world safe for the New World Order.

I saw somewhere (maybe here) it was the Ark (of the Covenent) that was actually the only WMD in Iraq at the time as it was a neutron bomb made by the ancients. Can't remember if the theory went that the Ark had been sent through the stargate or if it was just, supposedly, in Iraq.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

There are members of means families that have gone to great lengths to not only stay healthy, but also try and cheat death.

Case in point every three months or so certain people of means have a slightly bloated look to them, then after a short while they seem to have quite a bit of energy for anyone in their age group.

Bocoketox?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: nonspecific

There is an episode in SG1 where there is a show called wormhole extreme about a stargate and they choose to allow it on tv so if anyone ever discovers the truth they can blame it on the tv show and plausable deniablity.....

Did you just say, 'TV is real' ?

Nope.

Just that a tv show about a stargate has an episode about a tv show about a stargate that makes the real stargate in the tv show look made up........

What tangled webs we weave... on Tv.

Theres no such thing as 'star gates'. Proof being nobody can point to one.

Conspiracy scratched.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Number 2 had always intrigued me. As far fetched as it sounds I really wish it were true only because the topic in getneral interests me. I might have to have a look around on ATS for some threads about it.

Thanks for posting !

This one made me almost spit my coffee out while reading, LOL. As a retired US Army combat vet that was one of the very first soldiers in Iraq as a squad leader, I can tell you all those urban legends are hogwash. We all were issued Bolle sunglasses and some cases Oakleys. Most of us bought our own cause the Bolle ones are basically goggles, like the ones you would use in sports. They are not even night vision, as the military phased out the binocular night vision goggles back in the mid 90's. We all use a swing down monacle one. Yeah, that's how out of touch Iraq was...they thought we still used stuff from Desert Storm in the early 1990s. I wish I had x-ray vision goggles...I could have been like the guy in the 50's comic book ads that looks like Drew Carey!
The cooling thing was funny too. Cooling suits and a/c in vest, underwear and helmets...if only! All we did was bake in camo and armor plates. Maybe you'd be brave and rub a piece of poop filled (yes, for real) ice you bought at a market to cool down, but that was it. And yes, I know cooling suits exist, but as you can see for like astronauts and deep miners, they are large and bulky and require power sources. Where did the Iraqis thing was stashed that stuff on our bodies?

All this from an Iraqi "enginner". Makes me weep for whereever he got his education.
Such a sill website...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Excellent Post! This is why I joined ATS.

S+F

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Thanks...I may seek it out. I used to watch SG-1, but never really go into it enough to follow it. Hell, I may have seen the episode, and that's why the idea was in my head (although it's a thought that I've had concerning film-and-government interaction for a long time).

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Z32Driver

Excellent thread! Thank you for exposing these little known and interesting theories...

S&F

So number two reminded me of the movie Stargate.
You know, before the show. It started as a movie and at the beginning they uncover a stargate.... somewhere in the middle east...

This made-for-TV movie was so successful it became a number of different series with countless seasons.

I just thought I'd point this out some nobody has mentioned it yet.

-Driver

Egypt.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff

originally posted by: Z32Driver

Excellent thread! Thank you for exposing these little known and interesting theories...

S&F

So number two reminded me of the movie Stargate.
You know, before the show. It started as a movie and at the beginning they uncover a stargate.... somewhere in the middle east...

This made-for-TV movie was so successful it became a number of different series with countless seasons.

I just thought I'd point this out some nobody has mentioned it yet.

-Driver

Egypt.

Also "Stargate" the movie was not made for TV. I saw it the weekend it premiered.....in the theater.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I have run out of edits. Not sure why it wasn't working but here's the link again www.wired.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I've often thought that 9/11 and the invasion into the middle east was planned and the excuse to go in and secure something very valuable (aside from oil). Something worth many lives.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
1 and 2 I had actually heard of. The Paul replacement theory is actually very intriguing and sorta believable.

Don't forget though, the real reason we invaded Iraq was because they uncovered Dracula, as seen in Blade III. Wesley Snipes was sent to jail for tax evasion so he couldn't tell anyone that the movie was actually based on real events.

originally posted by: intrptr

There is an episode in SG1 where there is a show called wormhole extreme about a stargate and they choose to allow it on tv so if anyone ever discovers the truth they can blame it on the tv show and plausable deniablity.....

Did you just say, 'TV is real' ?

Absolutely. Don't forget, the first episode of The Lone Gunmen was a dry run to see if the public would believe 9/11.

Edit: In all seriousness, as far as conspiracies you've never heard of, a friend of my dad is really into government conspiracies. He thinks the Hoover Dam was built as some kind of stargate and when "it's time" it will open up and allow aliens spaceships through. I'm not sure if this is a known theory that has proponents elsewhere or if he's just really #ed up on drugs and thought of it himself.
edit on 28 9 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

Dae

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I remember that episode! So I looked it up, it was called "Wormhole X-Treme!" and was the 100th episode.

From wiki

"The Air Force had decided that while being a breach of secrecy, the show could prevent any future leaks of information about the Stargate program from being taken seriously."

I remember the spin on it, the leak came fist and the Air Force decided to take the advantage and use it for disinfo.

... I do have a conspiracy that is my own (as in the idea came to me without any prompting from any source), when I did a search to see if anyone else had thought of it, I came up mostly blank but that was around 2008. My search did help me refine it. I came up with this mad idea and went to see if there was any evidence, which there was and it pointed me in a different direction but to the same conclusion.

I should probably get writing it eh?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Dae

If they had a Stargate that explains why we never found WMD.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Dae

If they had a Stargate that explains why we never found WMD.

But that means that Apophis has chemical weapons!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

my evening sorted thanks for the links dude :-)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TenFourAnimation

I watched this. Interesting if anything.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

I had no idea. Thank you for bringing that to light.

Also I forgot about the episode of Stargate involving a TV coverup series... I find that to be pretry interesting...

-Driver

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Well, he was stupid enough not to use it. I can imagine that he was searching for it when they found him trapped in a dead-ending tunneling system.
Probably gave him the wrong map..
edit on 0b26America/ChicagoThu, 28 Sep 2017 16:22:26 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 28 Sep 2017 16:22:26 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
One of my favs is the Illuminati Card Game.

Are these cards just incredible coincidences....or did someone start desensitizing the populace to what's coming as far back as 1995!!!

Another link about some of the more accurate cards.

Terrorist Nuke still gives me the chills.

edit on 28-9-2017 by keys2heaven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: keys2heaven
Terrorist Nuke still gives me the chills.

The terrifying thing about it is that it is entirely because of the above coincidence that you have people today who claim that "mini-nukes" were used on WTC1 & 2. They quite literally have no other reason to make that claim.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join