It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies You've Never Heard Of.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Another proven conspiracy:
Yes: Nixon and Kissinger were involved once again.

US Secret bombing of Cambodia and Laos

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Excellent thread! Thank you for exposing these little known and interesting theories...

S&F

So number two reminded me of the movie Stargate.
You know, before the show. It started as a movie and at the beginning they uncover a stargate.... somewhere in the middle east...

This made-for-TV movie was so successful it became a number of different series with countless seasons.

I just thought I'd point this out some nobody has mentioned it yet.

-Driver

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I liked the "Paul isn't Paul", and in that vein here's a few that people may remember slightly:

1 Jesse Ventura was replaced with a body double after his car accident while Governor of Minnesota.

Case in point at first it was reported the a single driver died in a car accident on the scene, than it was changed to say that Governor Ventura was in a car accident and was recovering from minor injuries. After the "so-called" accident Ventura changed in his views and personality. Was it the same man, or was it as the story goes two different people?

2 The Lizard king went back to work at Langley. Jim Morrison was a CIA deep cover agent working the counter-culture rise and fall during the 1960's.

Case in point His dad Rear Admiral Morrison, commanded United States naval forces during the Gulf of Tonkin incident that was a false flag operation that started the Vietnam War. Jim Morrison had an undergraduate degree at UCLA's film school (theater is a popular medium of propagandists and propagandists recruitments) When he died, he was found in a bathtub at his apartment in France. The official cause of death was listed as heart failure, but no autopsy was performed since it isn't a requirement in France. After Jims death the Counter-Culture started to die off as well. Later on an operation was discovered that involved similar tactics being used to disseminate crack to inner-urban teens by the CIA.

3 Harry Houdini escapes death.

Case in point at age 52 Harry Houdini died after getting hit in the gut and rupturing his appendix. The story goes that he was getting to old to continue preforming his escape act, and wanted to get out of the spot light. Faking his own death would accomplish this with out diminishing his legacy as "The Worlds Greatest Escape Artist".

4 Andrew Kaufman pranks the world

Case in point not only did he often talk about hoaxing his own death, but to this day reports of him showing up and preforming as stand up comic Tony Clifton persists. Even Andy's girlfriend at the time of his death, co-authored the book "Andy Kaufman: The Truth, Finally", which states that Kaufman's death was indeed a prank, that Kaufman remained alive and would soon be revealing himself. Judge this one for yourself, but just keep in mind that everyone that knew/knows Andy kaufman says that his death is his greatest prank to date.

Just think it would be fun to add these to the thread.

edit on 27-9-2017 by Guyfriday because: Blah Blah Blah

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

and that Pence is a clone from the future.

That's congruent. Smacks of some truth..

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I watched a documentary on the Beatles having two different Pauls.
Can`t remember the name.

It was trying to prove that the real Paul was early on killed in an automobile accident... the US Gov deciding that it would be better to replace Paul with an look alike so that millions of young fans don`t go berserk.

The documentraies proof is eyebrow raising.
I don`t remember them all, but photo comparisons... photos of paul after the accident that look bizarre... like someone being slowly transformed into what Paul looked like...
Paul switching from a left handed guitar to a right handed guitar after the accident...

Other interesting coincidences involve songs that the band wrote with underlined themes... a way for the other Beatles to cope with the loss of Real Paul... baby you can drive my car...
Album covers and press shoots with underlined themes...

This particular documentary was pretty convincing... not totally. But I did enjoy it.
Maybe somebody knows the name...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Z32Driver

Undo had an amazing thread that tied into this.

Undo-Stargates are real

I'm not saying stargates are real, but she put a lot of work into it. I still remembered the thread by name. Interesting stuff.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TenFourAnimation

From what I remember about this, it was their manager at the time that held a Paul look a like contest before this accident happened. Then after the contest concluded the accident happened.

This part is all rumor so take it as you will, but the story goes that most of the members of the band had some kind of intimate relation with Brian Epstien. Epstein was a homosexual, and it was known at the time that he had slept with some of his clients, but it was never stated which ones. Paul, according to the story, took issue with Epsteins life style, and it was interfering with the band. After the accident the band took a different direction, but was more successful. Oddly enough Epstein was the only person who never spoke about the "Paul is dead" rumor.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Theres the one about the English royal family and other super elites drinking the spinal fluid of babies, or injecting it. That was a weird and lesser discussed CT.

I think ancient alien tech could have been one of the reasons for the iraq invasion. Could be a stargate, or a buried alien ship. Who knows.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Theres the one about the English royal family and other super elites drinking the spinal fluid of babies, or injecting it. That was a weird and lesser discussed CT.

I think ancient alien tech could have been one of the reasons for the iraq invasion. Could be a stargate, or a buried alien ship. Who knows.

I can one up that:

There are members of means families that have gone to great lengths to not only stay healthy, but also try and cheat death. How you might ask? Well from a purely Conspiratorial Theorist standpoint through blood transfusions, and illegal organ transplants. Case in point every three months or so certain people of means have a slightly bloated look to them, then after a short while they seem to have quite a bit of energy for anyone in their age group. It takes about three months for transfused blood to get worn out in a recipient, which is why they have the bloated look for a bit.

(Ok that one is mainly made up, or is it?)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
S+F though I have read up on all these and anything I have to offer has already been covered by other members but thank you for making ATS a little bit more like the ATS of old.
Edit: I tell a lie I have this one to add. One of my favourite little known and totally out there conspiracy theory.

White House Denies The CIA Teleported Obama To Mars

FORGET KENYA. NEVER mind the secret madrassas. The sinister, shocking truth about Barack Obama’s past lies not in east Africa, but in outer space. As a young man in the early 1980s, Obama was part of a secret CIA project to explore Mars. The future president teleported there, along with the future head of Darpa.

And some further reading here.

List of lesser known theories

edit on 28-9-2017 by disconnected8 because: Added more content to my post

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

There have been threads on ATS over the years about a Star gate in Iraq. This is the thread that brought me to ATS many years ago.

Stargate in Iraq

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I remember that one too. Has always been a subject of interest for me.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: disconnected8

Nice! I find it funny any white house would take the time to deny such a thing. I would read more about that but your link isn't working.

I did a thread not long ago on the Mother Theresa being a spy thing.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I went to the Beatles page and accidentally played the "Goodnight Tonight" video. Now I'm highly disappointed in myself for doing so, and must mess with everyone else's day. What a terrible song.

On topic, I've heard of most of these, which both makes me proud and concerned at the same time.

But, seriously, how awesome would it be if it were true that the movie "Stargate" was some CIA misinformation operation to create a movie that most would see as so obviously absurd a scenario so that, if they really found one, people would laugh it off as a crazy conspiracy based on a movie?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I went to the Beatles page and accidentally played the "Goodnight Tonight" video. Now I'm highly disappointed in myself for doing so, and must mess with everyone else's day. What a terrible song.

On topic, I've heard of most of these, which both makes me proud and concerned at the same time.

But, seriously, how awesome would it be if it were true that the movie "Stargate" was some CIA misinformation operation to create a movie that most would see as so obviously absurd a scenario so that, if they really found one, people would laugh it off as a crazy conspiracy based on a movie?

There is an episode in SG1 where there is a show called wormhole extreme about a stargate and they choose to allow it on tv so if anyone ever discovers the truth they can blame it on the tv show and plausable deniablity.....

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

"There is no such thing as a new idea." -- Mark Twain

Well, damn.

edit on 28-9-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

"There is no such thing as a new idea." -- Mark Twain

Well, damn.

the episode is called wormhole extreme and if you watch it it is like the cast is kind of winking at you as if to say "figure this one out then..."

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Its only a conspiracy you've never heard of if theres already websites with in depth analysis? Fail...

All the ones that claim this person is still alive or this person looks like that famous person are tabloid.

Older people will recall the tabloid genre back when, "Elvis Lives!"

Talk about "beaten to death dead horses".

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

There is an episode in SG1 where there is a show called wormhole extreme about a stargate and they choose to allow it on tv so if anyone ever discovers the truth they can blame it on the tv show and plausable deniablity.....

Did you just say, 'TV is real' ?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Did you just say, 'TV is real' ?

Nope.

Just that a tv show about a stargate has an episode about a tv show about a stargate that makes the real stargate in the tv show look made up........

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join