It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies You've Never Heard Of.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The Earth Is Flat

8 Inches per mile squared. Test it!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

i agree with you both those theories have more proof than proof angaist
same happens for the one about hitler having escaped and lived the last days of his life on argentina

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Number 2 interests me, apart from the nobiru part thanks for posting.

Any major threads on this subject?
edit on 27-9-2017 by Ghostsinthefog because: Added

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I appreciate you bringing something new, fresh, and tasty to the table. I really do.

But come on these sources are laughable and they come off as jokes made towards the conspiracy community. Right out of the pages of the Weekly World News.

Star and Flag for effort and originality though. The site needs more of this

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I had to check out this thread!!! here is one I just found a few days ago Jon Benet Ramsey didn't die, she grew up to be Katy Parry...this tops the list for most ridiculous

www.usmagazine.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Anything for a headline. All's fair in press.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: LABTECH767

i agree with you both those theories have more proof than proof angaist
same happens for the one about hitler having escaped and lived the last days of his life on argentina

I thought they said Walt Disney was Hitler? They said the wife of Walt Disney looked exactly the same as Hitler's wife.
edit on 27-9-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The bassist for Iron Butterfly died (was mudereed, and it was made to look like an accident) because he discovered the secret to harnessing vacuum energy while working on his father's Grand Unified Theory of physics.
edit on 27-9-2017 by pfishy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Saddam did have a stargate...it just pointed downwards...the wrong way perhaps.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Something I came across recently that is just a prank but it's a cool idea/story.

The "2006 Volleyball Incident"

Supposedly there were multiple school shootings on a certain day in 2006. The attacks all took place in tiny towns with very small populations during high school volleyball games.

The attacks were then erased from all public record and only a few people remember them
Happening

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I've heard the Beatles one before. Not read up on it though and I will to see what evidence is presented. They existed in my world though, being raised not far from Liverpool myself.

Paris Jackson is a nutter.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: drock905

Nice! There's always that part of you that thinks what if these are true?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I've actually heard about numbers 2&5. I find number 2 particularly interesting. At one point, some were postulating that the real reason we were in Iraq was to gain access to the Stargate there.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Was just searching various conspiracy theories. I have never read the Hunter. S. Thompson being murdered one. I just thought it was excepted he shot himself.

Suicide Note.
No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun – for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your old age. Relax – This won’t hurt.

Old threads of ATS.

Hunter S Thompson Rumors

Hunter S Thompson Murdered over 911

Then there is Hunter S Thompson and the Bohemian Grove Childnapping involvement and cover up.

So the Franklin cover up/Hunter S Thompson/Bush Sr/Grove thing

R.I.P. Hunter S Thompson.

edit on 27-9-2017 by aliensanonymous because: Blast Off

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I believe that Jon Cotner is Elvis Presley and that Elvis faked his death. If you like, you can visit his YouTube channel or order one of his many Bible Studies.

He seems authentic, and makes no effort to dissuade anyone that he's Elvis, and yet he's genuine, kind hearted and rather Godly, so it's highly incongruent unless he is or was in fact, Elvis Presley.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The single shoe on the side of the road has my interest.
I have a collection of more than 20.
Where do they come from.
Is there more going on than I have gathered?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I remember hearing about the stargate about 10-12 years ago, I beileve it was supposed to be located at the Ziggurat of Ur.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
A.C.E.
I went to a private christian school with " Accelerated Christian Education" or ACE for short.
While this was during the 80's through mid 90's. Creationism was taught there. There were no teachers just monitors because the curriculum was in the "Self-Taught" format. I do not recall being taught that the dinosaurs helped create the pyramids. But this was 25-30 years ago. They might have updated their curriculum

A.C.E. Wiki

I am pretty sure A.C.E. and A.C.A. are related to each other just not sure how yet.
edit on 27-9-2017 by PainGod because: minor change

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Oh Michael Jackson is not dead and its almost insulting what a poor job has been done in hiding it.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
One of my favorites comes from right down the road where I grew up.

Basically, as the theory goes, a bunch of city officials and cops in Gilmer TX were part of a Satanic cult and were kidnapping and killing some "laura palmer" type girls, and that at least one of them was eating the bodies. Theres an obscure tv thing about it somewhere, but its legit as a story originating in the area. It was a big deal one year.

There are so many really interesting conspiracy theories that I cant even remember them all. My favorite new one this year(ish), and it has been posted already, is that Trump is a time traveler, proven by those old Baron Trump books, and that Pence is a clone from the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join