It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Jones and the shadow men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
whats up with these crazy figures in the crowd

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There is no robot voice in that video. Therefore, I am not convinced. This is a hoax.

edit on 27-9-2017 by FauxMulder because: shadow man

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

lol what? what robots?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

man some folks ain't got nothing better to do than just come up with bs.

it's plain to see that its a hair barrette. the women is standing behind the other facing the other way. if you look at the video at 1/4 speed, you can see the back of her hands, and as she moves you can see her face then she turns around again.

stop falling for bs.

edit on 27-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
People wearing sunglasses above their brow reflecting the stage lights. As I recall, people wore them like that back in the day.

Not debunking how evil I think Jones was. A monster in the flesh.

The day of the massacre, the hour of , the reports were a particularly black sky descended on the 'community' , a fierce storm rolled in just as the order was given to begin the mass murder.

I was looking for that part of an interview with one of the survivors.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

it's plain to see that its a hair barrette. the women is standing behind the other facing the other way. if you look at the video at 1/4 speed, you can see the back of her hands, and as she moves you can see her face then she turns around again.

stop falling for bs.

So, that is her neck, or his (sorry I assumed gender) neck? Below the hair barrette? Skinniest neck I've every seen if so.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

here is the video / documentary that the clips were taken from. if you notice the clips are cut in from all over the documentary.

if you go to the 26:12 mark you see the same black guy saying whats in the OP video at the :20sec mark.
also if you watch you can see reflections in just about all of the crowd shots. off all kinds of stuff.
i'm not going to go through the whole video and find that one clip, you can do it yourself.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

i'm thinking it's some kind of clothing, seeing that her hair is more than likely covering her neck.
maybe a sweater top of some kind those were popular back then.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

ahhh, i was looking at it and at first thought it was black overalls with white buttons or something but i was also contaminated after listening to ghost stories.

ill have to scrub the videos but your picture is pretty convincing
edit on 27-9-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Language, adult theme warning:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

i found the shot, now i have to say that i was wrong about being the back of someones head and say it is a reflection off someones glasses.

if you watch the video i posted at 1/4 speed from the 23:04 mark to the 24:07 mark you will see the jinn

for those that don't know how click settings on the toolbar of the video, then click .25.

first thing to notice is the reflections off of the people that are wearing glasses, especially the black ladies.
then watch the OP's video at 1/4 speed.

now if you were paying attention, you should have seen the "jinns'' eyes in both.

now if you watched the video i posted at 1/4 speed, you should have seen this at the marks in the screen shots.

one poster said something about it being a skinny neck, i said a piece of clothing, which it is. it's a tie. you see the white shirt and the tie plain as day.

then at the 23:17 mark you see this,

see the woman in the glasses that's your jinn.

now watch the OP's video, first you should notice that it is blurry, and if you watch closely at 1/4 speed, you'll notice that some parts color has been added to darken and lighten areas if you compare the two videos.

edit on 27-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

stop falling for bs.

So, that is her neck, or his (sorry I assumed gender) neck? Below the hair barrette? Skinniest neck I've every seen if so.

No. Her neck is hidden by the high T- back sleeveless top she's wearing and the bulge of her hairdo as her head is slightly tipped back; from the front her face would be upturned in that position.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me a bit. The devil and his companions.

I can't stand even seeing his face.

peace

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I love this thread because even though several posts make a convincing argument it was afterall nothing, I'd never seen this come up, and it is definitely eerie looking!

There is no robot voice in that video. Therefore, I am not convinced. This is a hoax. 

This comment needed more love, too. LOL

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
i reemenber seeing this in an crappy compilation video, always puzzled me

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

that is creepy

new topics

top topics

join