It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family of cannibals who ate 30 people and fed human meat to cadets arrested 25.09.2017

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
What a weird story out of Russia..!
www.pravdareport.com...

The police of the Krasnodar region investigate circumstances of a series of gruesome murders that a local family couple was committing for decades. Supposedly, victims would be killed for cannibalism, while their meat would be cooked for cadets of a local aviation school.

I have been told the meat taste like pork but that is just a story ?

So, they killed people, cooked body parts, and sold the meat to the local Aviation school where many of the graduates have become cosmonauts... !

The perpetrators were identified as Dmitry and Natalia Aksheyev. Telephone numbers of their victims, different video instructions and human meat recipes, even canned human meat, were found in their home. One of the photo, which appears in the criminal case as evidence, has a date on it - December 28, 1999, which suggests that the perpetrators were committing their gruesome crimes for 20 years.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This is too low class to even comment on this forum and site.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The other white meat! Mu shu Barbie? Humans are sick little animals really. Fascination with death and sex on a obsessive level

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Already Posted HERE. Try using the search engine for cannible

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It probably goes on a lot more than we would care to know.

There was the Canadian butcher that ground prostitutes into sausage that was sold locally.

Vice did a report on Liberia (Titled: Warlords of Liberia) that includes the subject of cannibalism. One of the things (IIRC) was that if you ate meat in Monrovia, you had eaten human flesh.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I have been told the meat taste like pork but that is just a story ?

Cannibal tribes on remote Islands called it "Long Pig".

The long referring to human bones were longer than pigs.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

There's a few examples throughout history of cannibalism. As disgusting and deplorable as it is.

A new book on medicinal cannibalism has revealed that possibly as recently as the end of the 18th century British royalty swallowed parts of the human body.

The author adds that this was not a practice reserved for monarchs but was widespread among the well-to-do in Europe.
History: Author Dr Richard Sugg, from Durham University, delves into the dark world of medicinal cannibalism in his new book Mummies, Cannibals and Vampires

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 27-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I was sitting in my attorney's office a few years ago and noticed a book on his shelf titled " maritime law and cannibalism" or something to that extent. Out of intrigue I made an inquiry about the book. He told me that way back when sailing was the only means to cross the ocean and exploration was a big thing cannibalism was a lot more prevalent than it is today because of being marooned and such. The book outlined maritime law as it pertained to cannibalism at the time and the grounds which justified such means. Apparently it was so common that laws were made to stipulate if and when such a heinous act was justifiable.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I once lived in a boat on Sailor's Creek. There was the remains of a boat there that was alleged to be the boat on which a highly publicised cannibalism of the cabin boy occurred. It seems it was fairly common. Don't be cabin boy if you're plump.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Reminds me of the Charlene Downes case, and kebabs..brr

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Reminds me of the Charlene Downes case, and kebabs..brr

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin