It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious origami notes being scattered across Seattle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sleepyduck

Could be a promo for the new Blade Runner movie coming out.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

I will just leave this little tidbit here, it seems to fit the date.

Moon Phase for 09/28/17

Exactly half. The Scales of Libra.

leolady

Ok that site just tripped me out...

They have a pie chart showing visitors who have input their birthdays.

The chart is a near perfect mirror...meaning 4% born on a new moon, 4% full moon. 31% waning gibbous. 31% waxing crescent....etc.

Almost no deviation....from almost 1 million sample size.

Creepy.

edit on 28-9-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'll bet you all a dollar it's T. Russell Hunter with more anti abortion stuff.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Sorry folks, nothing special, heavy metal band...

www.google.com...://m.facebook.com/allgodsmustdie/&ved=0ahUKEwia9tmv-sfWAhUK5SYKHeBKAq0QFgg-MAg&usg=AFQjCNEYS Ys8PFxsUagWaF2-USu-5dnTnA

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkuniverse
Sorry folks, nothing special, heavy metal band...

www.google.com...://m.facebook.com/allgodsmustdie/&ved=0ahUKEwia9tmv-sfWAhUK5SYKHeBKAq0QFgg-MAg&usg=AFQjCNEYS Ys8PFxsUagWaF2-USu-5dnTnA

Somebody in this thread has already contacted that band. Not them.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sleepyduck

Thank you!!! I'd rather read threads like this, and see threads like this near the top, that any NFL BS or other political thread that gets so much attention.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1656hrs
I found this earlier:

The real end of the world (and this time?)

I found it after noticing an interesting coincidence with tomorrow's date. 17 squared is 289. 17^2=289 contains all the digits of 28/9/2017, with the exception of 0 which becomes ^.
All years from 2017 back to 2011 do the same (suggesting a date by squaring the last two digits of the year number). After 28/9/2017 it stops working for quite a while I imagine.

I've checked the clock again today and it's reset itself. Looks like it does it every 24hrs.

Silly me.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I just clicked on the address in the first post just some guy preaching who has a youtube video .
Really not a bad preach if you iggy all the true god crap .
talking about how people iggy there children all teh wile saying how they do it ( work play what ever for there children

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I knew it! Its the Federal Beast ppl at it again.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Welp, looks like it's the same B.S. from the BadSelfEater guy. What a load of crap...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a little more info on the connection to anti-abortion campaigning...

www.thestranger.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Ah nice find, I bet that's most likely what it is. Although I think it is still pretty weird... Saying we are not safe? why would they say that... Maybe the people that made them believe in reincarnation or something but that still wouldn't really make sense either...
edit on 28-9-2017 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Bunch of drugged out liberals all of a sudden have an epithany,who knows could of been a bunch of tweakers

It turned out not to be liberals at all.
Is your foot in your mouth yet?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi
a reply to: fiverx313

Ah nice find, I bet that's most likely what it is. Although I think it is still pretty weird... Saying we are not safe? why would they say that... Maybe the people that made them believe in reincarnation or something but that still wouldn't really make sense either...

The "not safe" probably is a hint at gods wrath. According to them last year we are all at fault for mass murder because we are complacent about it.

Last time, they had fake money as symbolism that we worship money and politicians. This was explained in his video which then showed gory abortions.

I'm not sure what the symbolism is this time, because I am not as invested in it.

The artist is talented though and does have a unique style. With his skill combined with his symbolism and conspiracy mind , he would be better off writing and illustrating a novel to get his message across.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

I believe the missing tower represents those who are the highest will fall. In the image, the tower is the tallest object... so it represents either Gods or those or are like God. That is what is being implied will fall. It does not have to represent an actual God or actual people. It can simply be the idea of those in power. It doesn't necessarily have to be a doom scenario. Now keep in mind that the mountain/hill in the background of the image is the real object that would be tallest. I doubt the tower is as tall. However superficially when our eye sees the image it goes to the tallest structure first, and it is the most powerful because our eye is drawn toward it first. However don't be deceived... don't give it the power.

It can represent that the idea of whom is in power in your mind is what has to die. If you allow the thought of someone else to be in power, then you are giving the power to them.

leolady

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Anything happening yet? It's 4:10 Seattle time.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If you go there now you can confirm it is the badselfeater guy because now it directs you to a video.
All Gods Must Die = Bad Self Eater.

No graphic imagery this time around just an anti-abortion message related to how abortion is an affront to God.
edit on 28-9-2017 by PainGod because: added a description of the video

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The site is now called thetenthmark.com and contains some disturbing (for me, at least) imagery.

There are 4 videos:2 dealng with abortion, 1 dealing with homosexuality, and 1 dealing with idolatry (the false god types. Hence, the title "All gods must die").

J
edit on 9/28/2017 by LadyJae because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
They're going to take down God? Hunting religion in seattle is like hunting zebras in the arctic.

Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join